Author Topic: Converse Checkpoint Pros  (Read 418 times)

Cellular

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 16
Converse Checkpoint Pros
« on: February 10, 2021, 01:57:08 PM »
Anyone tried Checkpoint Pros? Had a little trouble on the search feature.  I fw the snakeskin graphic does anyone have input on how these feel compared to Nike Sbs?

https://www.skatewarehouse.com/Converse_Checkpoint_Pro_Shoes/descpage-CVCPSSE.html

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

sexhaver2006

• Rep: -13
Re: Converse Checkpoint Pros
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 03:06:15 PM »
I ordered size 13 (my size in everything) and they were so narrow I couldn't get them on my feet, and I don't even have wide feet. So keep that in mind.

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 09:12:53 PM »
I see.  Much appreciated

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 479
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 02:38:18 AM »
Most Converse shoes tend to be narrow in general, so keep that in mind. The general consensus I saw on these was: TTS, Somewhat narrow, decently durable, good grip, and a nice flick. They're a pretty bare bones, straight vulc skate shoe. Nothing too fancy with them.
Super Champion Fun Zone

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 04:33:35 AM »
I had a pair of them and wasn't really impressed. The uppers were pretty thin and I blew through them in like 2 weeks and one of the laces broke within 20 minutes of my first session. They looked cool but weren't that comfy and just didn't skate as well as I'd hoped. If you like thin suede and vulcs that don't really "grab" when you flick them then you'll probably like them better than I did.

They did have a nice insole that I still use in other shoes though, its firmer and more rubbery than like a ultracush or g6. It probably has zero actual effect but they make some shoes feel more "responsive". Im using them in a pair of numeric 913 (the nb cupsole stock insoles are paper thin) and they offer a bit more protection and comfort without sacrificing much feel.