Author Topic: BurberryErry Stylin' On You  (Read 12837 times)

somefucker

Re: BurberryErry Stylin' On You
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2021, 04:27:24 AM »
bro has to be trolling at this point.

or is so self centered and delusional that he thinks he's cool.

winecrab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2021, 04:55:24 AM »
bro has to be trolling at this point.

or is so self centered and delusional that he thinks he's cool.

He's not trolling. Have you seen his IG video of him apologizing to his fans for his poor batb performance? He's a fucking idiot.

somefucker

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2021, 04:59:45 AM »
He's not trolling. Have you seen his IG video of him apologizing to his fans for his poor batb performance? He's a fucking idiot.

no i don't follow fuckin loons on social media. he changed up his whole style to get popular, more power to you. but the way he executes it in the snippets of his slow mo sneaker advertisements with a dash of skating is just dumb, has no substance. plus the whole overpriced merch with stolen content just made me (and i'm sure most people) not like him. probably changes the subject of conversation to center around him whenever he's with his 'friends'. certified kook

nickpaolucci

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2021, 05:21:32 AM »
mods, can we get lk130 off restriction? need more Stylin' threads. thx!!

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 86
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2021, 07:47:03 AM »
This loser has ruined liberty spikes for me.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2021, 09:42:26 AM »
This loser has ruined liberty spikes for me.
For sure, only Adrian Lopez can pull off that look.
Dueces Bitch's

newguy

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2021, 12:03:48 PM »
How do you sleep with that hair? Do you wash it off every day and spend 15 min applying gel when you wake up? What if you wanna read a book lying on your bed? This hairstyle looks like a pain to maintain, no comment on the rest, people layed it all out ITT

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2021, 05:24:53 PM »
How do you sleep with that hair? Do you wash it off every day and spend 15 min applying gel when you wake up? What if you wanna read a book lying on your bed? This hairstyle looks like a pain to maintain, no comment on the rest, people layed it all out ITT

Two guys I hung out with in hs, one ran liberty spikes, the other had a full hawk, and yeah...wash that shit out every night to crash, and more like 45 minutes in the morning to get it back. Mind you these dudes were a bizarre clean-freak kind of mall-punk .. two showers a day, incessant tidying habits, super weird. Also, if mohawk guy took a day off he still looked the part with bic'd sides, when liberty spike guy had an off-day he just had hockey hair which was extra funny.

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 86
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2021, 02:25:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Two guys I hung out with in hs, one ran liberty spikes, the other had a full hawk, and yeah...wash that shit out every night to crash, and more like 45 minutes in the morning to get it back. Mind you these dudes were a bizarre clean-freak kind of mall-punk .. two showers a day, incessant tidying habits, super weird. Also, if mohawk guy took a day off he still looked the part with bic'd sides, when liberty spike guy had an off-day he just had hockey hair which was extra funny.

Lol. I had a few good mohawks in my teens and very early 20's. Surprisingly easy to manage if you sleep on your sides, I could even manage an occasional shower around it, you've just got to touch it back up with hair lacquer. Full on liberty spikes, now that's some commitment right there, when done properly. I could never be arsed with it myself, too much faff, but Brody Dalle made em look good, I've got a soft spot for The Distillers.

newguy

« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2021, 12:01:02 PM »
damn thats commitment, on a similar note I heard people rocking afros sleep with silk scarfs wrapped around their hair to maintain it. Is that true? 

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 770
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2021, 02:34:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol. I had a few good mohawks in my teens and very early 20's. Surprisingly easy to manage if you sleep on your sides, I could even manage an occasional shower around it, you've just got to touch it back up with hair lacquer. Full on liberty spikes, now that's some commitment right there, when done properly. I could never be arsed with it myself, too much faff, but Brody Dalle made em look good, I've got a soft spot for The Distillers.

Brguy

« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2021, 11:43:40 AM »
Expand Quote
I don’t really know how to explain this. Like many people who predate music streaming, I know tons of songs I don’t like. Example: “beautiful people” by Marilyn Manson. There’s a part of the song that goes like “the beautiful people, the beautiful people, ooooowwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” Whenever I see this guy, I hear oooowwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa in my head.

Anyway, that said, I think he dresses like a dork, but he would probably think I dressed like a dork at his age. I am becoming an old man, and his clothes bother me; he must be doing something right.
[close]

I've gone back and forth with this idea as it pertains to him, because at first I thought it was sick that he was doing something completely different, and he rips. No denying that... but after spending more time thinking about his approach in particular I've decided it is not worth the kind of respect that other youths get when intentionally breaking from the norm. For an example of someone who gets a pass (from me at least), I respect Kadow and his crust look because it's coherent and he is dedicated to it. It looks and feels authentic, to me at least.

When it comes to Mr. ehm... Burberry, t's hard to peg the sources of his cultural influences and his look is less of a statement than an almagam of all the fleeting, superficial trends happening right now in skating and fashion, from the dunks/off whites to the Nava hair. His current imitation of Playboi Carti's instagram with the dark, grainy photos of him wearing leather platform boots is yet another blatant rip.

Maybe I am really out of touch with the youth... but I do know I like what they do when they take something and really make it their own. I know nothing is new under the sun, but there's a difference between being the flavor of the week and taking influence from something classic or established. This fucker is flavor of the week, and it tastes bad!
Dude looks like he listened to too much Mindless Self Indulgence.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2021, 09:24:41 AM »
surprised he haasnt been cancelled for homophobia. he said "looked like i kicked a cock" and sucked dick etc. im assuming this is his way of making gay ppl / women inferior.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2021, 09:54:52 AM »
Is he the game programmer guy from Grandma's Boy?
I wonder how much clothes cost in the matrix

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2021, 05:59:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don’t really know how to explain this. Like many people who predate music streaming, I know tons of songs I don’t like. Example: “beautiful people” by Marilyn Manson. There’s a part of the song that goes like “the beautiful people, the beautiful people, ooooowwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” Whenever I see this guy, I hear oooowwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa in my head.

Anyway, that said, I think he dresses like a dork, but he would probably think I dressed like a dork at his age. I am becoming an old man, and his clothes bother me; he must be doing something right.
[close]

I've gone back and forth with this idea as it pertains to him, because at first I thought it was sick that he was doing something completely different, and he rips. No denying that... but after spending more time thinking about his approach in particular I've decided it is not worth the kind of respect that other youths get when intentionally breaking from the norm. For an example of someone who gets a pass (from me at least), I respect Kadow and his crust look because it's coherent and he is dedicated to it. It looks and feels authentic, to me at least.

When it comes to Mr. ehm... Burberry, t's hard to peg the sources of his cultural influences and his look is less of a statement than an almagam of all the fleeting, superficial trends happening right now in skating and fashion, from the dunks/off whites to the Nava hair. His current imitation of Playboi Carti's instagram with the dark, grainy photos of him wearing leather platform boots is yet another blatant rip.

Maybe I am really out of touch with the youth... but I do know I like what they do when they take something and really make it their own. I know nothing is new under the sun, but there's a difference between being the flavor of the week and taking influence from something classic or established. This fucker is flavor of the week, and it tastes bad!
[close]
Dude looks like he listened to too much Mindless Self Indulgence.
Or that stupid band The Casualties….
Dueces Bitch's

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2021, 10:50:21 PM »
This thread was done as soon as someone said dingleberryerry.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 623
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2021, 11:21:51 PM »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2021, 07:07:14 AM »
I dunno who this is. I don't think I want to either

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1195
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2021, 12:04:43 PM »
haha do you think this guy is reading a book anytime soon

ilchymis

• Rep: -8
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2022, 12:35:39 PM »

Sorry to revive this dead post, but this shit is so cringey its actually bordering on art. Borra knows what he's doing!

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2022, 12:40:36 PM »
Is this kid sick (as in chronic disease) or something?
What's with those scrawny stick arms?  Boy doesn't look well.
Maybe they're just underdeveloped from never lifting anything heavier than a hair dryer, though.
I don't know.
Doesn't seem healthy.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2022, 01:20:55 PM »
Bose chunked it by choosing Burberry Jerry.

Hugo Boserup is the obvious choice.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2022, 01:35:05 PM »
Is this kid sick (as in chronic disease) or something?
What's with those scrawny stick arms?  Boy doesn't look well.
Maybe they're just underdeveloped from never lifting anything heavier than a hair dryer, though.
I don't know.
Doesn't seem healthy.

If you dressed him right, he'd look more like dopesick Thunders than Greco ever did.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2022, 03:21:54 PM »
RIP Virgill. But, how could anyone look at Lucien Clark and BurberryErry, and be like those are the 2 skaters I want representing my stuff. One makes sense (as Lucien is amazing), the other boggles my mind.

Logic

• Rep: 35
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2022, 03:22:22 PM »
It's crazy how identical he is to the guy in the music video for Everlong, right down to the chain/padlock necklace.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2022, 09:04:26 PM »
Where's that burberra era pic when we need it back

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2022, 10:58:36 PM »
What a Bose-O
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2022, 04:30:09 AM »
Skatingboarding is just one giant circus.  Bro.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 978
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2022, 12:27:20 PM »
More source material needed

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 978