22 (33.8%)
Never snitch, no matter what
13 (20%)
Free Max B
8 (12.3%)
Fred Gall
9 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Would you rat?  (Read 2271 times)

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Re: Would you rat?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2021, 03:32:39 PM »
people who are really anal on the "no i would never snitch" are the same types that crack in the principals office
In elementary school me and my best friend got called to the principals office because we were telling kids they were in the "gay club". Just little kid shit, talking shit, but someone got upset and told. We are in the principals office crying, because we know we are in trouble. The principal asks my friend if he even knows what "gay" means and my friend, through hysterical tears, bawling says "It's when 2 men, make love from behind." I thought I was gonna die laughing, it was so funny to me to see the principal call him out and he actually didn't know what he was talking about.

Fhk

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2021, 04:25:18 PM »
The op is obviously clever, which makes the thought process behind creating this poll very intriguing to me.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2021, 04:58:05 PM »
^ I’ve just been watching a bunch of true crime and police interrogation stuff lately, so I got kinda curious to know what/how I’d do in that situation.  Wish I had something more interesting to tell you, haha.

This Jim Can’t Swim dude makes really well-done, fascinating videos if anyone’s interested in that kinda thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfg861hO-Ag&feature=share

Of course, just like lots of people said, the correct answer is to not say shit and immediately lawyer up.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Sightunseen

• Rep: 90
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2021, 06:41:13 PM »
Never snitch
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

cky enthusiast

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2021, 07:12:01 PM »
Expand Quote
people who are really anal on the "no i would never snitch" are the same types that crack in the principals office
[close]
In elementary school me and my best friend got called to the principals office because we were telling kids they were in the "gay club". Just little kid shit, talking shit, but someone got upset and told. We are in the principals office crying, because we know we are in trouble. The principal asks my friend if he even knows what "gay" means and my friend, through hysterical tears, bawling says "It's when 2 men, make love from behind." I thought I was gonna die laughing, it was so funny to me to see the principal call him out and he actually didn't know what he was talking about.

Hefe43

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2021, 11:16:32 PM »
Never talk to the cops they’re out to fuck you even if you’re innocent
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2021, 11:27:44 PM »
^ I’ve just been watching a bunch of true crime and police interrogation stuff lately, so I got kinda curious to know what/how I’d do in that situation.  Wish I had something more interesting to tell you, haha.

This Jim Can’t Swim dude makes really well-done, fascinating videos if anyone’s interested in that kinda thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfg861hO-Ag&feature=share

Of course, just like lots of people said, the correct answer is to not say shit and immediately lawyer up.

Great videos. I am a good bullshitter and a good reader of other people's body language. But something like that I think I would crack in an instant.

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2021, 07:47:04 AM »
I'm not snitchin', fuckin' hate stitches.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2021, 09:05:04 AM »

OldCandy

• Rep: 22
  • cant shuv
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2021, 07:19:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh to be in that room
Nah i skate big boards cause i got big ass feet and a big ass dick

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2021, 07:47:52 PM »
The op is obviously clever, which makes the thought process behind creating this poll very intriguing to me.

Sneaky’s a madlad but I appreciate you for being a meta cunt
listen to cosmic psychos

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2021, 08:08:41 PM »
Carv snitched to Burrell so no
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Fhk

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2021, 08:10:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sneaky’s a madlad but I appreciate you for being a meta cunt
I appreciate that bub!

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2021, 08:56:50 PM »

What about bubbles?  Or Omar? 

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2021, 09:37:41 PM »

Dude got promoted for it though.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2021, 06:55:34 PM »
You dont want to get caught out like Carv, because that's betrayal. You dont want to get caught out like Wallace or Dee because without covering your ass, something will get back to you. Omar covered his ass his whole life and Bubs had a vendetta, the will to do good and nothing to lose.
I just hate early season Carv
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2021, 10:19:25 PM »
^I think the key is to be like those slick ass Greek dudes that aren’t even Greek.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Telly

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2021, 11:09:01 PM »
^I think the key is to be like those slick ass Greek dudes that aren’t even Greek.

Definitely don’t rat on them.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2021, 11:21:04 PM »
Interestingly enough if Frank, Dee, and Wallace would have just completely rolled over and left the game behind they'd be fine.

The worst rat in the whole show is that white cop with the terrible haircut that calls the news about hamseterdam. Fuck that dude.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Telly

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2021, 11:27:38 PM »
You dont want to get caught out like Carv, because that's betrayal. You dont want to get caught out like Wallace or Dee because without covering your ass, something will get back to you. Omar covered his ass his whole life and Bubs had a vendetta, the will to do good and nothing to lose.
I just hate early season Carv

I pretty much agree.  Didn’t D ultimately decide to just say fuck everybody and do his time though?   
Minor difference.  Also you have randy, who was fairly doomed but it all stemmed from him snitching to get out of his own trouble, as I recall. 
My question was more along the lines of “Is all snitching the same?”  Which the wire shows us, it clearly not.
As I said in my earlier post I’m not doing anything to put myself in a snitching type position but is there a difference between snitching and “witnessing?”  If somebody wants to commit crimes that aren’t going to necessarily damage society as a whole (drink underage, sell weed, etc) then I’m not going to get involved but if a group of hells angels or crips shoots up a gas station because their rivals had been gathered there en route to the criminal rally then I might have something to say. Only one death but it was a father to a 6 month old who had been having a cigarette around the corner while his wife fueled the car.  They were nice like that.  Also paralyzed was a very talented high school football player.  Total jerk.  He had hangers on but nobody liked what he offered besides his football talent.  He was getting Gatorade after a long run.
In those type scenarios then yes I’m talking.  If I can help identify and testify against that kind of reckless disregard then fuck off, I’d witness, testify, snitch, whatever you choose to call it

cky enthusiast

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2021, 06:11:03 AM »
oh my god of course you nerds start talking about the wire

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2021, 06:40:59 AM »
Man, I should have been like Jeff.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2021, 07:28:16 AM »
if they're white im snitching

family is a no

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2021, 10:22:09 AM »
I'd rather die than rat.

I am vigilant af. I hand out justice on the spot and need no cops
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1558
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2021, 12:23:36 PM »
Snitching is reactionary.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Telly

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2021, 08:49:51 PM »
Was thinking about this today after an incident at work.
Is the anti-snitching movement any better than complicity with law and order?  I’ve seen the wire and I get that marlo was handing out money and Avon was charitable and I’m sure that happens, but are these people being protected by not snitching improving the lives of the people who protect them? Or is it just the fear of reprisal keeping them complicit?   Are they building community?  I get that they employ people and people make good money, and good money is hard to come by, but at what cost?
I don’t know, but’s it’s not as simple as snitching=bad.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1537
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2021, 10:14:42 PM »
Under the guise of inspiring discourse, SneakySecrets has effectively outed any Slap PALS who cannot be folded into his "plan", whatever that may be, as they are a risk to his operation(s).

This has the Lufthansa heist written all over it.  And so you might ask yourself, "when will it occur"?

It could be today, it could be tomorrow, but only time will tell.

Nice try "Sneaky".

EDIT: Nice fucking try.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2021, 10:44:26 PM »
100% ratt immediately.
From my experience, everyone ratts. Protect yo neck. 
Someone may take the dive for you the first time however if busted a 2nd time guarantee they throw you under bus. 

Gogogadget1987

• Rep: -3
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2021, 09:31:20 AM »
Naw, got to lawyer up in a case like this. Like someone earlier said if you are looking at time like this then you did something where someone is going to murk you for talking

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2021, 01:55:49 PM »
Under the guise of inspiring discourse, SneakySecrets has effectively outed any Slap PALS who cannot be folded into his "plan", whatever that may be, as they are a risk to his operation(s).

This has the Lufthansa heist written all over it.  And so you might ask yourself, "when will it occur"?

It could be today, it could be tomorrow, but only time will tell.

Nice try "Sneaky".

EDIT: Nice fucking try.

I can neither confirm nor deny anything you just said.   :-X

P.S.  You’re out.