Author Topic: Skateboarding superstar charged with hosting COVID-19 superspreader  (Read 12669 times)

Tuff Lover

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Skateboarding superstar charged with hosting COVID-19 superspreader
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2021, 12:14:35 AM »
since we're  I'm on the hate train, was anyone else irked to see nyjah on the cover of the blm thrasher? the dude is not black, hes not even half black. his mom is white and his dad is half black and half japanese which makes him 1/4 black. therefore, he is more white than he is black and hardly justifiable to claim that he is black..

"You ignorant slut."

Honestly, what you said is some pretty ignorant shit. Mofo sure as shit ain't "white," and definitely couldn't pass for white.

Roy Machine

• Rep: -6
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2021, 01:18:00 AM »
Here in Europe nyjah probably wouldn't count as black.

But in the US you have that one drop rule, right?

Correct me If I am wrong. I am not an expert on american culture.

HeavyLow

• Rep: 8
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2021, 01:22:18 AM »

Doesn't seem you're an expert on "European Culture" either, if that is even a thing. Y'know. Comparing a country to a continent.

rawbacon

• Rep: -10
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2021, 01:27:54 AM »
relating to what paul mooney said about how white people want cleopatra to be white because she allegedly had greek blood, "you might have greek blood in you but it dont make you fucking white." same thing, plus rounding up only works at .5 or more so unfortunately your boy is not black.

Roy Machine

• Rep: -6
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2021, 01:28:22 AM »
Mh yeah you are right. But i assume you just have as many differences between different states in the US als you have in Europe between different countries.

You have over 300 Mio people living in the US if i would compare it to let's say france it wouldn't feel right.

Edit: was reffering to HeavyLow

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2021, 01:38:25 AM »
Expand Quote
I was like, must be Nyjah, lol yup it was Nyjah
[close]

I thought it might be Germy Rogers or Spread Templeton or Virus Baxter whatever I give up
or Illness Amrani or Jerry Flu or Sik Stain

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2021, 01:38:32 AM »
When my grandkids ask me what is like during the COVID-19 pandemic, I’m going to tell them it was all Nyjah’s fault.
When Nyjah’s grandkids ask him what it was like during the COVID-19 pandemic, he’s gonna tell them it was lit

Tuff Lover

« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2021, 01:47:07 AM »
relating to what paul mooney said about how white people want cleopatra to be white because she allegedly had greek blood, "you might have greek blood in you but it dont make you fucking white." same thing, plus rounding up only works at .5 or more so unfortunately your boy is not black.

Lmfao.... what he meant in that joke went right over your head. 

rawbacon

« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2021, 01:52:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

enlighten me, then. please, im giving you the chance to school me. how did you interpret it?

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2021, 02:32:23 AM »
Be kinda sweet if the pigs look into the rape case since he’ll, at worst, get a manageable fine for the parties. Stick it to him, pigs!

This guy would rat for sure
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Tear Up a Trick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2021, 02:35:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I thought it might be Germy Rogers or Spread Templeton or Virus Baxter whatever I give up
[close]
or Illness Amrani or Jerry Flu or Sik Stain

YES!

See everyone, this is where you find magic happening.  This is why we put in work.  Let's have a great week here!

Shout out to Vax Schaaf, Sneeze Kirchart, and Phlegm Villemin!

Tuff Lover

« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2021, 02:44:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
enlighten me, then. please, im giving you the chance to school me. how did you interpret it?

https://youtu.be/u-iQ4zc_giI

Well, I took it as he was saying white people want to say Cleopatra was white because they can't accept that a black woman could be as powerful as she was...."they don't want us to have no credit. That bitch was black. All them cornrows and that make-up, and that nigga gold..." 

https://youtu.be/Q-WS17dh1WE

"Oh she's half greek.' That's a lie..She married a greek. for power. She killed him. never even fucked him."

*edit "the blind side...I thought it was a Stevie Wonder movie."  Thank you Rawbacon for having me rewatch some paul mooney

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2021, 02:53:01 AM »
Surprised no one said boo legally about his superspreader July 4th party filled with fhigh school grads that happened at the same time his last allegations came out

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2021, 02:58:47 AM »
I'm waiting for o see if any sponsor's drop him..like pretty sure any other industry he'd be dropped asap.

rawbacon

« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2021, 03:00:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Well, I took it as he was saying white people want to say Cleopatra was white because they can't accept that a black woman could be as powerful as she was...."they don't want us to have no credit. That bitch was black. All them cornrows and that make-up, and that nigga gold..."

"Oh she's half greek.' That's a lie..She married a greek. for power. She killed him. never even fucked him."
oh ok, i now understand your point, but the way i took it as white people trying to re-appropriate a historical figure who originated from africa but mold her in a way that aligns with their beliefs, ie casting elizabeth taylor and angelina jolie as cleopatra. from my perspective, i took nyjah as calling himself black as a convenience due to the impact of the blm movement and him taking advantage of his black blood in effort to market himself to a wider audience and therefore opening himself up to more people to potentially buy product with his name on it. thank you for sharing the angelina jolie clip, i never seen it. aside from our differing opinions, i think we both can agree that paul mooney is the shit, right?

Tuff Lover

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2021, 03:15:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
oh ok, i now understand your point, but the way i took it as white people trying to re-appropriate a historical figure who originated from africa but mold her in a way that aligns with their beliefs, ie casting elizabeth taylor and angelina jolie as cleopatra. from my perspective, i took nyjah as calling himself black as a convenience due to the impact of the blm movement and him taking advantage of his black blood in effort to market himself to a wider audience and therefore opening himself up to more people to potentially buy product with his name on it. thank you for sharing the angelina jolie clip, i never seen it. aside from our differing opinions, i think we both can agree that paul mooney is the shit, right?

That's definitely where we disagree. I look at Nyjah and he looks black to me plus he just got his water and electricity shut off for throwing a party and had news articles about it :P....I mean Malcom X had red hair and I don't think there would be a debate on if he was black or not.. but yeah,  Paul Mooney is pretty damn funny. 

Tuff Lover

Croquet temper

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2021, 03:30:03 AM »
In the racial draft, Nyjah would end up seeking asylum in Russia or China but only if he could be used as controlled opposition in a complex operational game of espionage.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2021, 04:38:48 AM »

You’re correct. It’s not really the one drop rule as it is physical attributes. Remember the United States as a whole is highly uneducated and racism still is perpetuated and encouraged by the powers that be. Anyone doubting Nyjah being black are likely the same people that would yell all lives matter and call nyjah the “n” word if he did something personally offensive to them like sleep with their girl.

shitdick22

• Rep: 1
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2021, 05:32:26 AM »
What size "send" is this? Regular or full?

Well I think it was only allowed to be 50%

50 Lions

• Rep: -57
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2021, 05:46:43 AM »
unsurprised

Really? I’m pretty damn surprised, shit like this usually just gets looked into and nothing more. Especially someone of his status, good to see some action being taken.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2021, 06:38:07 AM »
“And then... I send it to everyone I know.”

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2021, 07:15:57 AM »
Fuck it start the witch hunt. Nyjah threw the parties but it takes guests to make it a party. Drop the names of pros you seen on his Instagram at these parties

chicken boner

• Rep: -2
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2021, 07:19:20 AM »
Cleopatra was Greek, half or Europe is descended from old King Tut. isn't Nyjah's dad Puerto Rican? they're a mix of white Spaniards and indigenous Taino indians.
http://nationalpost.com/news/king-tut-dna-more-european-than-egyptian

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2021, 07:22:53 AM »
Fuck it start the witch hunt. Nyjah threw the parties but it takes guests to make it a party. Drop the names of pros you seen on his Instagram at these parties

just Ethan Loy

there's a screen shot of Curren cables commenting "covid" on nyjahs insta

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Rep: -8
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2021, 07:34:02 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You’re correct. It’s not really the one drop rule as it is physical attributes. Remember the United States as a whole is highly uneducated and racism still is perpetuated and encouraged by the powers that be. Anyone doubting Nyjah being black are likely the same people that would yell all lives matter and call nyjah the “n” word if he did something personally offensive to them like sleep with their girl.

You're probably right. I just want to point out that "racism still is perpetuated and encouraged by the powers that be" holds as true for Europe as it does for the US.

Saying Nyjah wouldn't count as black in Europe (as was done in the previous post) is highly problematic in my eyes. Of course, it depends on how "black" is defined and I don't want to get into the details, but suffice to say that unfortunately Nyjah would be - depending on the situation of course - subject to severe racism in Europe. Racism works a little differently over here, but Europe is in no position to point a finger at the US. Just sayin'.

As said, not a direct reaction to your post, but the one before it.

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2021, 08:12:40 AM »
How could you guys forget Chris Cold, Ishod Wair a mask, RONAllen and Chaz “Sneeze” Ortiz

That’s enough slap for today
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 08:32:11 AM by Rubbrick »

d0rk

• Rep: -21
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2021, 08:33:43 AM »

This

DirtyCheddarKids

• Rep: 39
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2021, 08:37:50 AM »
Mh yeah you are right. But i assume you just have as many differences between different states in the US als you have in Europe between different countries.

You have over 300 Mio people living in the US if i would compare it to let's say france it wouldn't feel right.

Edit: was reffering to HeavyLow

Do you think people across Europe speak European?
Quote from: Uncle Flea
4 shoes is impressive AF. I could barely sell drugs.

conqueso

« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2021, 10:13:05 AM »
How could you guys forget Chris Cold, Ishod Wair a mask, RONAllen and Chaz “Sneeze” Ortiz

That’s enough slap for today

ahhhchoo reynolds