Author Topic: How do you feel about this  (Read 544 times)

G raham

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -47
How do you feel about this
« on: February 21, 2021, 04:30:12 AM »
Hey how do you feel about this guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1YqgPAtzho
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

Fhk

Re: How do you feel about this
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 04:47:56 AM »
I have always enjoyed a good slit.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 05:16:31 AM »
The PBS Spacetime channel on YouTube  is full of scientific weirdness. Our minds have evolved to understand certain things. Things beyond our senses, like the world of particles, doesn’t act anything like how we expect ‘things’ to act. So its hard to comprehend.

But true.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

mushroom slice

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 07:44:01 AM »
It’s turtles all the way down.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 08:55:29 PM »
That video was a bit of a trip
I know fuck all about this stuff but I think it’s interesting. I read something once that said it’s not possible to observe anything without changing it
You could go real deep with that one haha

Also random thought and I’m not saying I don’t believe this stuff but sometimes abstract concepts fuck me, like you can’t show me an electron like you can’t put it on a plate and be all here ya go here it is. Same deal with emotions it’s just a concept
Sometimes I think things like man in 200 years cunts gonna be like man can you believe that crew believed in electrons. I just don’t know enough about it
listen to cosmic psychos

mushroom slice

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 08:09:59 AM »
If you really want to get your mind blown look into the holofractal theory and the work of Nassim Haramein. I found his work after I started looking for answers to questions I had after some experimenting with DMT.  Is what I’m seeing the fabric of reality or source code or matrix? Whatever you want to call it.
I don’t know. It’s all fun to think about though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=273&v=tbE5bVl8r2g&feature=youtu.be