Author Topic: Am I the Fastest?  (Read 1319 times)

girlfriendplease

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -22
  • i can shuv it, 5050, bslide, kickflip, and nocompl
Am I the Fastest?
« on: May 02, 2021, 02:34:39 AM »
On week days when i have work, i wake up 15 minutes before I leave the house. During those 15 minutes I eat breakfast, take a bath, throw laundry into machine and set it to autowash, get dressed, put a change of clothes in my bag (because i change clothes after a hard days work), brush my teeth, and if im taking out the garbage i will do that too.

Am I the record holder for shortest period of time from waking up til leaving the house for work?
i care

LUGR

• Rep: 47
Re: Am I the Fastest?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 08:22:58 AM »
On week days when i have work, i wake up 15 minutes before I leave the house. During those 15 minutes I eat breakfast, take a bath, throw laundry into machine and set it to autowash, get dressed, put a change of clothes in my bag (because i change clothes after a hard days work), brush my teeth, and if im taking out the garbage i will do that too.

Am I the record holder for shortest period of time from waking up til leaving the house for work?
When you say you “take a bath”, do you mean bird bath in the sink?

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 08:30:49 AM »
First 15 minutes of my day is bong load, shit, 2nd bong load, 2nd shit while the shower is warming up... wish I was joking.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2021, 08:41:17 AM »
Since I’ve been working from home I went through a stretch where I would wake up at 8:55, make a coffee and be at my desk answering emails for 9:00. But I don’t live that lifestyle anymore.

You are definitely fast my friend. I can respect that.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1196
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2021, 09:00:08 AM »
You ARE the fastest.  Happy?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 09:38:03 AM »
I wake up at 730am, I take ten minutes to change, brush my teeth and eat granola bar, 20 minute walk to work, get to work for 8am

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2550
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2021, 10:16:31 AM »

Nice. But who takes care of your son in the morning?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2021, 12:52:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nice. But who takes care of your son in the morning?

His wife's boyfriend?

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2021, 04:02:02 PM »
that sounds very stessful, why not wake up earlier and start the day in a more chill way?

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2021, 06:09:00 PM »
that sounds very stessful, why not wake up earlier and start the day in a more chill way?

For real... I like to chill for a bit and have my coffee and a smoke then take the dog for a nice little morning walk around the park.

PERILL

• Rep: -1
  • Heh, yeah.
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 06:02:50 AM »
In my first 15 I usually just wake up, take a shit, get out of bed, and brush my teeth. You must be speed-o-sound sonic to be bolting around your house like that as soon as you wake up. I can barely blink, much less walk around.

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2021, 06:48:18 AM »

This is very impressive, but, you see, there is a lot of more potential in the field of saving time. Maybe, if you have time, watch this and you might become even faster (in order to save more time, you might consider jumping to 1:35)
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

Fhk

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2021, 06:56:37 AM »
In my first 15 I usually just wake up, take a shit, get out of bed, and brush my teeth. You must be speed-o-sound sonic to be bolting around your house like that as soon as you wake up. I can barely blink, much less walk around.
I hope that's not in order.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2021, 07:07:00 AM »
no. I used to wake up at 7:00 and get to work at 7:30, 15 minutes drive, shower, bong, managed to squeeze 2 games of street fighter in and a mcdonalds run. i didnt do laundry though i just buy new clothes wear that shit once then kick them joints to the curb

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2021, 07:09:17 AM »
no. I used to wake up at 7:00 and get to work at 7:30, 15 minutes drive, shower, bong, managed to squeeze 2 games of street fighter in and a mcdonalds run. i didnt do laundry though i just buy new clothes wear that shit once then kick them joints to the curb

real pimp shit

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 135
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2021, 07:26:09 AM »

This is how I think. I'd rather wake up a bit earlier and start my day in a mellow way instead of getting up and rushing frantically.

Baby on Board

• Rep: 33
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2021, 10:08:29 AM »
First 15 minutes of my day is bong load, shit, 2nd bong load, 2nd shit while the shower is warming up... wish I was joking.

Right there with you, but it’s much longer than the first 15 minutes of the day. Usually wake up at like 7:30 am

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2021, 11:07:35 AM »
I'm chillin' when I get ready for work.  I wake up at 5:45 and get out the door by 7:00.  I try to lay my clothes out the night before so I'm not running around looking for matching socks or a clean undershirt at 6:00.  I set the coffee maker the night before.  I can't shit w/o coffee.  I chill, fuck around on the internet and listen to music/talk radio, drink coffee until I have to shit.  Then shit and shower.  The shit then shower combo is key.  I feel clean the rest of the day.  Get dressed and I'm out the door.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2021, 11:36:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I hope that's not in order.

This had me dying.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.