Author Topic: Weckingball’s genius invention  (Read 5607 times)

Mr Cheese Resurrection

Weckingball’s genius invention
« on: February 27, 2021, 04:02:32 PM »

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 993
Re: Weckingball’s genius invention
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 05:22:59 PM »
this guy's 15 minutes are over

AfterBlackEnderEnder

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 05:39:48 PM »
That’s not an ‘invention’. Dude is so dusted

Crislerheaven

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 05:43:08 PM »
As soon as Nelson hears that anything is “small and intimate” he gets paranoid he’s not invited and goes crazy to get there, so he put his mind to it and got there through someone else. It turned out to be thousands of people there so when he saw Paul he said, “Small, intimate world, isn’t it?

Pudd

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 05:57:33 PM »

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 05:58:11 PM »
Biebel's nutting in his pants rn

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2021, 06:04:40 PM »
Truck nuts were his more impressive invention

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2021, 06:15:04 PM »
Has he completely lost it?

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 397
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2021, 06:17:22 PM »
His 9 club experience and mannybusters was pretty funny, but I'm completely over hearing about this dude.

Hombreezy

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2021, 06:54:15 PM »
Dude promised treflip while holding the weights and he never did it

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2021, 07:00:45 PM »

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2021, 07:59:17 PM »
I couldn’t be less interested in anything

Mr Cheese Resurrection

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2021, 07:59:29 PM »
That’s not an ‘invention’. Dude is so dusted
Sarcastic title on my part

Kooky_Monster

• Rep: 6
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2021, 08:26:34 PM »
I hate this guy.

Remember when skateboarding when more than Instagram followers?

GreggPopovich

• Rep: -44
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2021, 08:59:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
pretty sure he did one stationary. then someone else got hurt trying it cause fans aren't alpha. funny thing is nowadays, lots of diesel skaters. aurelien girard or whatever the frenchman's name is looks about as buff as weck. it's like skating became a sport and the best guys are athletes. i think it's hard to pack on mass AND ride a skateboard enough to be consistent. weck walks the thinnest line.

Skateboarding is such an interesting sport to understand from a body perspective. It's very much like basketball where different builds have different strengths. I think a lot of skateboarders don't realize that and train like absolute garbage because of it. I also think it inhibits peoples growth and development quite drastically if not properly dealt with. Think of it like this, when u watch pro basketball players shoot they have two primary "shooting profiles", one that is a one step motion and one that is a two step motion. their are people who spend their entire lives understanding the physics of this and getting paid thousands by NBA players to improve their games. traditionally bigger guys have a two step motion profile like LeBron, where as shorter guards like curry have a one motion shot. Even though you are optimizing the problem of shooting, their appear to be two forms that give roughly the same and highest level of efficiencies under different conditions, another name for this is shaping. Most skateboarders do not understand that fundamentally there are multiple ways to "solve" most tricks, and that how you should "solve" in a large part is based on physique. Most people are not trying to be the best skater they can be, just trying to have fun and see how it goes, even at the pro level for the most part. Like if you look historically in skateboarding two base body archetypes have seen to be relatively consistent, highly athletic stockier guys between 5'6" and 5'9", and long legged, skinny dudes at about 6'0" to 6'3". If you asked me to tell you the prototypical skateboarder it would be those 2 types. I think from a skateboarding perspective being compact in limbs allows for better rotation in the air(ie tom schaar at 10), and a lower center of gravity allows higher levels of impact easier, and increases balance. Now the reason you see the shorter guys tend to have more muscle is because muscle does not hurt them like it would the other prototypical build since the dude is naturally more compact, and therefore that athleticism helps them. skinny somewhat tall skaters with long legs, they get hurt by the fact their center of gravity is higher, but their long legs and height generally means they can achieve high ollies, especially with low weight, on top of that taller skinny guys with style look naturally better usually since it's like the long limbs you would see on a model or something, and really skateboarding is just looking at how good another dude looks doing a random activity.

Weck is not a bad skater regardless of all the weirdness involved, and honestly you can see how his frame lets him control those manuals real well(manuals are all non fast twitch muscles so no shit he be good).

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2021, 09:19:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
pretty sure he did one stationary. then someone else got hurt trying it cause fans aren't alpha. funny thing is nowadays, lots of diesel skaters. aurelien girard or whatever the frenchman's name is looks about as buff as weck. it's like skating became a sport and the best guys are athletes. i think it's hard to pack on mass AND ride a skateboard enough to be consistent. weck walks the thinnest line.
[close]

Skateboarding is such an interesting sport to understand from a body perspective. It's very much like basketball where different builds have different strengths. I think a lot of skateboarders don't realize that and train like absolute garbage because of it. I also think it inhibits peoples growth and development quite drastically if not properly dealt with. Think of it like this, when u watch pro basketball players shoot they have two primary "shooting profiles", one that is a one step motion and one that is a two step motion. their are people who spend their entire lives understanding the physics of this and getting paid thousands by NBA players to improve their games. traditionally bigger guys have a two step motion profile like LeBron, where as shorter guards like curry have a one motion shot. Even though you are optimizing the problem of shooting, their appear to be two forms that give roughly the same and highest level of efficiencies under different conditions, another name for this is shaping. Most skateboarders do not understand that fundamentally there are multiple ways to "solve" most tricks, and that how you should "solve" in a large part is based on physique. Most people are not trying to be the best skater they can be, just trying to have fun and see how it goes, even at the pro level for the most part. Like if you look historically in skateboarding two base body archetypes have seen to be relatively consistent, highly athletic stockier guys between 5'6" and 5'9", and long legged, skinny dudes at about 6'0" to 6'3". If you asked me to tell you the prototypical skateboarder it would be those 2 types. I think from a skateboarding perspective being compact in limbs allows for better rotation in the air(ie tom schaar at 10), and a lower center of gravity allows higher levels of impact easier, and increases balance. Now the reason you see the shorter guys tend to have more muscle is because muscle does not hurt them like it would the other prototypical build since the dude is naturally more compact, and therefore that athleticism helps them. skinny somewhat tall skaters with long legs, they get hurt by the fact their center of gravity is higher, but their long legs and height generally means they can achieve high ollies, especially with low weight, on top of that taller skinny guys with style look naturally better usually since it's like the long limbs you would see on a model or something, and really skateboarding is just looking at how good another dude looks doing a random activity.

Weck is not a bad skater regardless of all the weirdness involved, and honestly you can see how his frame lets him control those manuals real well(manuals are all non fast twitch muscles so no shit he be good).
I'd like to hear about how to "solve" the shaping on a flatground 720
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Hombreezy

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 09:27:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He only did a stationary Ollie and proclaimed it “the real trick of the year”
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 09:35:02 PM by Hombreezy »

hartt3

• Rep: 5
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2021, 09:57:51 PM »
shouts to weck, jersey, and wawa

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1620
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2021, 11:40:54 PM »
I don't know what old spice deodorant Weck uses, but it isn't "swagger". 

He is too smart and self aware for that.  Maybe "Bear glove".
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2021, 05:07:19 AM »

Boog

• Rep: 200
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2021, 05:28:47 AM »

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 808
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2021, 06:22:53 AM »

I thought it was gonna be this power clown:

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2021, 06:34:31 AM »
Until Weck finds a way to tape a couple skateboards to whatever childhood trauma makes him act this way, I guess taping them to a barbell is just gonna have to be good enough.

IpathCats

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2021, 06:35:04 AM »
Weck is hilarious and pretty decent a skateboarding, stop being so damn soft, it's all a joke.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2021, 06:36:05 AM »
his Maga/Qanon schtick has run dry and now he's circling the drain. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2021, 07:13:29 AM »
Until Weck finds a way to tape a couple skateboards to whatever childhood trauma makes him act this way, I guess taping them to a barbell is just gonna have to be good enough.

LOL

zings of insight

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2021, 08:30:38 AM »
Weck is a perfect example of every bad stereotype about New Jersey. And I appreciate it. Representation matters.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2021, 09:38:51 AM »

SharkJohnson

• Rep: -92
  • i am a shark penis
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2021, 12:01:14 AM »
im curious to see how long he pushes this act for. Im hoping hes got a solid 10 years of sports entertainment lined up for us

veritas

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2021, 03:48:08 AM »