Author Topic: Weckingball’s genius invention  (Read 5582 times)

Mr Cheese Resurrection

Re: Weckingball’s genius invention
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2021, 03:51:17 AM »
im curious to see how long he pushes this act for. Im hoping hes got a solid 10 years of sports entertainment lined up for us
10 years minimum, we got good ole’ Weck for a solid 20-30 years probably

radcunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2021, 04:00:08 AM »
Weck is hilarious and pretty decent a skateboarding, stop being so damn soft, it's all he's a joke.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2021, 04:35:41 AM »

Coldpizza

• Rep: 161
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2021, 07:24:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Weck is hilarious and pretty decent a skateboarding, stop being so damn soft, it's all he's a joke.
[close]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2021, 08:16:57 AM »
Dude doesn't give a shit about skateboarding yet he's staying relevant in the industry and making money off it, that's pretty hilarious and shows skateboarders are closed minded as ever.
Who cares, let him exist. He's basically just being a youtuber without actually having a youtube channel.
That's coming soon I'm sure.

6000 sux

• Rep: 16
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2021, 08:24:39 AM »
he skipped youtube and went straight to making redpilled patreon videos with paul hart

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2021, 09:09:41 AM »
finally a thread about Weckingball.

Masshole

• Rep: 23
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2021, 09:14:29 AM »
Weck is a perfect example of every bad stereotype about New Jersey. And I appreciate it. Representation matters.

I think you have to spend a decent amount of time in the armpit that is southern nj to truly appreciate the genius of wecks character

IpathCats

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2021, 09:25:28 AM »
I can understand how some people wouldn't enjoy or understand his whole schtick, it's not for everyone. However, I don't get why people seem so bothered by him. He's clearly joking, and if that upsets you, you're just being trolled.  Either laugh or don't, then move on. It's not like this guy is hurting anyone or has enough influence to alter the skateboarding landscape like these youtuber kooks. Is it just his questionable politics (some of which could very well be trolling) that bothers people so much? Even then, he's just some C list member of an F list industry who gives a fuck? It's funny to talk shit and call people out, roasting has been around forever cry about it.

IpathCats

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2021, 09:29:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Weck is a perfect example of every bad stereotype about New Jersey. And I appreciate it. Representation matters.
[close]

I think you have to spend a decent amount of time in the armpit that is southern nj to truly appreciate the genius of wecks character

People don't understand that it's a character, which is kinda startling

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2021, 09:37:02 AM »
I can understand how some people wouldn't enjoy or understand his whole schtick, it's not for everyone. However, I don't get why people seem so bothered by him. He's clearly joking, and if that upsets you, you're just being trolled.  Either laugh or don't, then move on. It's not like this guy is hurting anyone or has enough influence to alter the skateboarding landscape like these youtuber kooks. Is it just his questionable politics (some of which could very well be trolling) that bothers people so much? Even then, he's just some C list member of an F list industry who gives a fuck? It's funny to talk shit and call people out, roasting has been around forever cry about it.

Comedy can be criticized you fucking idiot.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2021, 10:08:06 AM »
No problem with Weck. Seems be chasing fame. Wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a wrestler or something.

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2021, 10:12:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

But it’s just a character bro! People don’t understand it’s so startling!

quesly

• Rep: 14
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2021, 10:17:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

But it’s just a character bro! People don’t understand it’s so startling!

IpathCats

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2021, 11:27:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Of course comedy can be criticized, but people seem to have trouble differentiating between the comedy/character, and the person behind it. I really feel like you're missing the point here, but that's okay. "yOu FuCkInG iDiOt" lol pipe down bud, no need for all that.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2021, 11:30:18 AM »
he skipped youtube and went straight to making redpilled patreon videos with paul hart

sam hyde saved his life
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

yungthug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2021, 11:53:25 AM »
The pro push-up contest on Instagram live was fucking hilarious NGL.

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2021, 12:26:27 PM »

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2021, 01:07:16 PM »
I like when Hubbas and Blunts tries to comment on Wecks shit.   An insta clout dork trying to attack an insta clout dork is always endless entertainment.   

Mr Cheese Resurrection

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2021, 07:37:57 PM »
The pro push-up contest on Instagram live was fucking hilarious NGL.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2021, 08:40:21 PM »
dude sucks. even if he is kidding he’s like a small potatoes ed bassmasster. something says he’s hanging with paul hart because they have a little more in common than just skateboarding though

exotic joe

• Rep: -46
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2021, 12:09:57 AM »
Expand Quote

Stevie beef was end of line.
how? It later came out that Stevie said he was going to push the race card in that debate and it was all started because weck pointed out he stevie wasn’t going down far enough on his pushups and Stevie went off. If Stevie wouldn’t have reacted so childishly it wouldn’t have became anything
“ And then-I send it” ninjah huston

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2021, 02:12:25 AM »

So I either laugh or i'm being the "trolled". Youre a fucking fruitloop mate

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2021, 02:13:31 AM »
No problem with Weck. Seems be chasing fame. Wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a wrestler or something.

He's like 5 feet tall

IpathCats

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2021, 03:26:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So I either laugh or i'm being the "trolled". Youre a fucking fruitloop mate

No? You're only getting trolled if you get mad, or give a reaction. That's why they say to just ignore, or "don't feed the trolls". That's literally the whole point of trolling is to get a reaction. So if you don't like it just move on. Name calling isn't gonna get you anywhere in life pal. But a little critical thinking/reading comprehension might.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2021, 03:55:16 AM »

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2021, 06:26:05 AM »