Author Topic: Jamie Thomas savage asfffff thread deleted?  (Read 56449 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
Re: Jamie Thomas savage asfffff thread deleted?
« Reply #330 on: January 06, 2020, 11:26:40 AM »
JT is about 20 some odd years too late for the Shorty's tour

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #331 on: January 06, 2020, 12:22:43 PM »
Just guilty of trying to fulfill the dream

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1306
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #332 on: January 06, 2020, 12:34:50 PM »
JT Stance Holmes
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
« Reply #333 on: January 06, 2020, 12:43:13 PM »
Just guilty of trying to fulfill the dream
It's like he doesn't know how to go pro

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

alex

• Rep: 34
« Reply #334 on: January 06, 2020, 01:53:48 PM »
Jamie Thomas of equus?
Suns out, im going skating. chow

bo bice

• Rep: 84
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #335 on: January 06, 2020, 02:43:59 PM »
If Jamie Thomas has a midlife Cormac McCarthy phase.... I back it.

JT of the road, on the trail?

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #336 on: January 06, 2020, 05:42:40 PM »
I met Jamie Thomas at a restaurant once in 2014 - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. "I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?" Then out of nowhere Jamie shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big Zero fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Jamie was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Jamie Thomas and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #337 on: February 17, 2020, 11:04:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Did the photos from the Burman thread get archived like it was suggested? Shit was creepy it’s also odd that the 2 threads that paint zero in a kooky light get deleted. What is zero gonna do get tk to green light you?
[close]

i dont think the dude is a pedo, just a horny and creepy idiot. i dont think he deleted any of those tweets either, but im pretty sure someone did archived them.

figureitout, where you at? dont be a poosey.

I overlooked this until now. I 100% made a thread with the photos, it was deleted in less than 24 hours. Maybe it wasn't enough evidence for the mods. Still a Nonce in my eyes

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #338 on: February 17, 2020, 02:04:20 PM »
If this is in settlement, the parties have no obligation to disclose terms, which means this glorious journey ends here. But I wonder what would make Wendler give up?

Also posting to quote the magical journey below.

I met Jamie Thomas at a restaurant once in 2014 - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. "I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?" Then out of nowhere Jamie shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big Zero fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Jamie was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Jamie Thomas and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #339 on: February 17, 2020, 02:59:25 PM »
damn, i had Chief all wrong. he is a nice man after all.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 674
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #340 on: November 25, 2020, 12:57:38 PM »
whatever happend with thois? they settle out of court im guessing? Zero and Mystery both still around a year later.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #341 on: November 25, 2020, 01:19:41 PM »
Just saw Mikey Ray quit Zero, would be funny to hear his stories of his time on Zero.

veritas

« Reply #342 on: November 25, 2020, 02:10:31 PM »
Whatever that last zero video was will go down as the best premier of all time

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1578
« Reply #343 on: November 25, 2020, 06:42:35 PM »
Thanks for the reminder.....ISUCK weighs in on slap approx 1:00

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 674
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #344 on: November 26, 2020, 10:06:41 AM »
I didnt see it? 1 minute or 1 hr?

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #345 on: November 26, 2020, 11:40:19 AM »
I didn't see it at either mark. I like JT and I wish him all the best. Dude needs to bail on Straye though.

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #346 on: July 12, 2021, 05:55:52 PM »
I didnt see it? 1 minute or 1 hr?

It's at 31:53

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #347 on: July 12, 2021, 07:30:03 PM »
That's so crazy that he used to baptize his kids in Rice Krispy milk. I guess I'd expect nothing less from a Walla Walla county fair hotdog bonanza three-time champion.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

Drucksache

• Rep: -6
« Reply #348 on: July 13, 2021, 12:52:51 AM »

So hot.

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #349 on: July 13, 2021, 01:01:13 AM »

That is beautiful.
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif