Author Topic: The Worst Feeling  (Read 4309 times)

Mad Max

Re: The Worst Feeling
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2021, 12:18:03 PM »
I had a friend ride over a rubber cable. Cable caught on his truck snd stretched a good meter before snapping back with flying headfirst into the asphalt and the board shooting 50 meters back down the road.

I fucking hate when backside powerslide sticks at 90 degrees and pitches you straight to your back.

JANUS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 574
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2021, 03:09:57 PM »
Had a deuce creep up on me at a skatepark a few years back but it wasn’t anything serious yet and the nearest porta-potty was like 100 yards away so I said to myself “what’s a few more runs gonna hurt?” I then proceeded to slam and poop my pants. It was the worst feeling.

I can’t describe the vibe I get
When I fall skateboarding and my pants I shit
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2021, 03:24:36 PM »
That moment right after you stub your toe and your brain takes awhile to register the pain but you know it's going to hurt like hell

Post drinking anxiety.

Getting credit carded on fakie heelflips.

Walking away from a trick while filming.

Front smith, missing the ledge and getting a double shinner.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2021, 04:16:26 PM »
Expand Quote
If hitting a rock makes you slam you probably shouldn't be skating. Learn how to stand on your board.
[close]

Dawg this is me every sesh. I wish I could stand on my board like you!

Excuse the young man's language, I am positive he's grown up to regret it.

actually kind of funny how kid filming described the fall as his friend cried on ground "dude look at this skid mark from this little ass rock"

biaherl

• Rep: 263
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2021, 07:22:38 PM »
So many good examples in here. I laughed... I cried... I ignored...

I guess what I was saying was that it sucks when you see that something is happening and you can't do anything about it. Like that rock that finds its way back in front of your wheels no matter how hard you try to avoid it

Good thing we have such a large collection of experienced and believed experience individuals here to help us cope with the day to day transgressions that could get us down or even liven our spirits

Slap on

I had to clamp myself down for opening up so hard but it turned out not to be so bad. So please feel free to open up on here. I'm reading

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2021, 08:44:35 PM »
When you're skating down a busy sidewalk downtown, weaving through the mass of boring, average, mindless pedestrians with verve and style, and then eat absolute shit ollieing up a curb.

CrappyChan

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2021, 09:13:42 PM »
Throwing yourself at a frontside grind and not getting your truck on the coping but kinda doing an edger, not only do you look poosy but you also have a mini heart attack
"From Todd Falcon to Tony Hawk, the Ben Raybourn story"

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2021, 12:00:11 PM »
The moment when you realize you can't do anything to prevent you from.the incoming pain.

When you wake up too late in the morning, take a quick shower and run to work. On a sunday.

The moment you realized you got a bad injury and won't be skateboarding for a while, it's a lot feelings.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2021, 01:03:51 PM »
When u take a good sized shit n the toilet water splashes back into your gaping asshole.