Author Topic: Pizza skate new full lenght ETHEREUM  (Read 6812 times)

Croquet temper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Pizza skate new full lenght ETHEREUM
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2021, 05:09:26 PM »
What’s a better topping for pizza, pineapple or racist sexual abuse? You, sir, are worse than Hitler.

I’ll watch this soon as I bet there is indeed some good skating, but I’m not buying a pizza board because the brand seems wack. I’m not even informed on any of the gossipy drama, tbh.

Kamil

• Rep: -38
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2021, 12:46:05 AM »
What’s a better topping for pizza, pineapple or racist sexual abuse? You, sir, are worse than Hitler.

I’ll watch this soon as I bet there is indeed some good skating, but I’m not buying a pizza board because the brand seems wack. I’m not even informed on any of the gossipy drama, tbh.

you must be incredibly stupid saying that some  racist sexual abuse is worse than hitler and death of millions of people.

Croquet temper

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2021, 08:58:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you must be incredibly stupid saying that some  racist sexual abuse is worse than hitler and death of millions of people.

But what do you think about pineapple on pizza?

Kamil

• Rep: -38
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2021, 09:46:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

bleh

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2021, 11:02:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I think it’s a power move if it’s true. Doug Saladino is a legend.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2021, 11:24:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

i really appreciate this joke. thank you

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2021, 12:07:28 PM »
was skimming through and saw a front lip to front smith bigspin and turned it off

Massivebellend

• Rep: -11
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2021, 01:32:39 PM »
was skimming through and saw a front lip to front smith bigspin and turned it off

Was very close to doing the same with that trick/the first guy in general, his kicking over the cones etc after the hardflip ender was whack as fuck.

However Vincent and the guy that had the nollie krook nollie heel & flip bs Smith made me happy I stayed on.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -457
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2021, 01:57:07 PM »
Skating was objectively good and pretty entertaining.

I know chase Webb has been accused of some Shit, but what’s up with the owner?

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2021, 06:40:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Gnar’d and I’d do it again if I could

Skating was objectively good and pretty entertaining.

I know chase Webb has been accused of some Shit, but what’s up with the owner?

Yeah I don’t get the current hate. Chase is gone. I don’t know what’s up with the rest of the hate or issue with the owner and it seems everyone that is saying that just glosses over the issues they have with the owner or racist things etc. if your gonna make a claim spill the beans instead of doing this vague Facebook type shit. That video was pretty fucking good. I’ll definitely watch it again. The new guys rip.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2021, 07:58:05 PM »
first guy's part had some of the most illegal combos since fully flared

the rest was ok, i like ducky, going by ducky automatically makes you an underdog

rubbery vagina

• Rep: -51
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2021, 08:22:18 PM »
sick skating, good music that complimented the skating for the most part

Old_Dawg

• Rep: -24
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2021, 03:03:45 AM »
Hi guys am I allowed to like the video or are pizza still uncool for some reason?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2021, 04:47:53 AM »
Pizza skateboards is like watching a group of 12 year olds play call of duty in there parents oversized suburban basement. No thanks I’ll pass

Croquet temper

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2021, 07:27:30 PM »
This video was pretty awesome, tbh. Ducky is certified pro AF and Vincent Milou is a god. Much greatness tbqh IMO

michael scarn

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2021, 07:43:11 PM »
Yooo this shit is pretty wild. The comment is on a video of a cop stepping in front of a clip. He's obviously referencing Jesse vieira here. So shitty.

Pizza pinned this comment too. Wow, fuck this company. Anyone still backing this company needs to get their priorities straight.

Aaaand post is gone. Of course.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 08:23:09 PM by michael scarn »

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2021, 12:11:51 AM »
Yooo this shit is pretty wild. The comment is on a video of a cop stepping in front of a clip. He's obviously referencing Jesse vieira here. So shitty.

Pizza pinned this comment too. Wow, fuck this company. Anyone still backing this company needs to get their priorities straight.

Jimi Britches getting booted from FA and ending up at Pizza is really fucking hilarious to me

michael scarn

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2021, 08:46:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Jimi Britches getting booted from FA and ending up at Pizza is really fucking hilarious to me

Didn't he steal a lot of money from FA?

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2021, 10:50:39 AM »

What’s he talking about pussy skaters?

yungthug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2021, 11:24:00 AM »
Fakie willy grinds ain't it chief.

michael scarn

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2021, 11:28:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What’s he talking about pussy skaters?

Basically calling everyone who defended the cop that Jesse Veir beat the hell out of pussies.

Pretty fucked up.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2021, 02:34:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

is he actually associated with pizza? i thought it was a joke

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2021, 02:38:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

it is

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2021, 01:36:53 AM »
Vincent Milou doing France proud! Dude has it all, style, power, tasteful trick selection, tranny skills....
He's like a slappified Aurelien Giroud haha
that head knock was really scary though. Helmets looking more and more like a good idea.
anybody know what happened at Wallenberg btw? I thought he had landed that fs heel....Which would make him at least one of the first non-American to have an NBD at Wallenberg right? if not the first?

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2021, 04:56:55 AM »
Vincent Milou doing France proud! Dude has it all, style, power, tasteful trick selection, tranny skills....
He's like a slappified Aurelien Giroud haha

I have to disagree with you here but yeah he's good at skating

my pregnant head

• Rep: 13
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2021, 07:15:42 AM »
Chase Webb is off, right? I can't help but give them some credit for that. I guess he is going to whatever Nyjah's new thing is going to be?

Pizza is like if Sk8mafia was wack. Both have terrible names and god awful graphics but consistently incredible skating. Hard to define what sets them apart....except one is the illest and one is irredeemably bunk?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2021, 08:35:17 AM »
Chase Webb is off, right? I can't help but give them some credit for that. I guess he is going to whatever Nyjah's new thing is going to be?

Pizza is like if Sk8mafia was wack. Both have terrible names and god awful graphics but consistently incredible skating. Hard to define what sets them apart....except one is the illest and one is irredeemably bunk?

Its because Pizza is really try-hard, and Sk8Mafia are just being who they are and fully leaning into it
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

ballintoohard

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2021, 09:31:08 AM »
A bunch of these clips were filmed in my area and even neighborhood. I was across the street for one and at the courthouse for the other. They act like low grade turd nuggets that think they’re more important than they are just like the Create and Max Allure kids. In the clip where the dude kickflips off porch, over a rail, and into the street an old woman had asked them to leave. It was the start of covid and they were partying on that porch and the building is mostly old people, who were dying at the time. The kid said “fuck you you old bitch” to an 80 year old woman that asked them to wear masks or leave. Fuck these kids.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2021, 10:01:37 AM »

Wes

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2021, 10:31:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

it is

He is definitely good friends with the owner if he's not actually associated with Pizza. When the grant yansura episode of the bunt came out talking about what a psycho rage monkey jimi britches is the pizza owner was posting and reposting all this shit backing up Jimi and tearing down grant.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.