Author Topic: Al Davis on scumbag?  (Read 61811 times)

FancyWhore

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Al Davis on scumbag?
« on: March 17, 2021, 09:53:19 AM »

haydtang

• Rep: -20
Re: Al Davis on scumbag?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 11:36:44 AM »
confirmed by a story on the gram once again (100 emoji)

Ed boy

• Rep: 79
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 11:40:53 AM »
God damn

Theseaorganization

• Rep: -41
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 11:53:11 AM »
"R*pe" haha. Sorry i can't take someone seriously who talks like this. It's too hip for something as serious as rape . makes it look insincere .

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 11:55:38 AM »
Where's Heckler when you need him lol
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

JustChimingIn

• Rep: -13
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 11:57:06 AM »
If this is true then go to the fucking police. Make a joint statement. Take him through an official court of law.
Not instagram! You are not the fucking law! Sick of this shit.

Yeah, that’s really not a smart move on her part. Like if any of that isn’t true, and it’s provable she is putting herself up for criminal action. Cancel culture teaching people how not to go about conducting solving problems.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 12:01:14 PM »
You'd think going to the police would be the right move but rapists very rarely face any sort of consequence for their actions legally. Some people don't realize they've been raped or abused until years later after any sort of "evidence" is gone. Can't say what she SHOULD do since I'm not in her shoes but gathering info and having it set and prepared for the ensuing scrutiny she's going to face would be a good idea.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2021, 12:04:20 PM »
oh fun, once again, dudes of slap not understanding sexual abuse and trauma. this will go super well

if this is true, it's a massive bummer, and i hope the women get the help and justice they deserve

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2021, 12:09:06 PM »
Also love how people claim "cancel Culture" is so horrid like it's ever actually worked. Louis C.K still had a standup special, R Kelly had fans bail him out of jail, and a majority of celebs who get caught saying something racist still make bank. Cancel Culture isn't real for people who make money or are in the public eye, and Al won't face any sort of punishment. You can still watch him drop a part every 3 or so years.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2021, 12:12:40 PM »
Al Davis is a rapist and Converse loves him

CaptainBushwacker

• Rep: 13
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2021, 12:13:48 PM »
Damn i was hoping scumbag was a company or smth.

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2021, 12:17:28 PM »
"R*pe" haha. Sorry i can't take someone seriously who talks like this. It's too hip for something as serious as rape . makes it look insincere .

People type it that way because Instagram sometimes removes stories and posts with “rape” written in full. Also, it’s sad that’s all you took away from this post, and can disregard something so serious over something as insignificant as spelling. Not saying he’s guilty, I’m just saying don’t disregard an accusation like that over something so trivial.

Some of y’all are so certain about Nyjah being a rapist when his accuser calls him out on Twitter, but when it’s a “cool guy” like Al everyone all the sudden wants to deny it, because the girl spoke out on Instagram.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 12:34:54 PM by Rubbrick »

michael scarn

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2021, 12:19:26 PM »
This makes me sad. I was really hoping al was one of the good guys...

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2021, 12:23:12 PM »
damn now i feel like a fool for donating $500 for him to get some photos developed

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2021, 12:24:55 PM »
If this is true that really really sucks.

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2021, 12:45:59 PM »
It's on IG stories so i would assume it must be true

JustChimingIn

• Rep: -13
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2021, 01:13:13 PM »
You'd think going to the police would be the right move but rapists very rarely face any sort of consequence for their actions legally. Some people don't realize they've been raped or abused until years later after any sort of "evidence" is gone. Can't say what she SHOULD do since I'm not in her shoes but gathering info and having it set and prepared for the ensuing scrutiny she's going to face would be a good idea.

Completely true, but the reverse of this works as well. It just never gets publicized since the only people we equate cancel culture with are celebrities. I know specifically of someone I work with who this happened to on the al side of the matter. He’s a sketchy dude, so I wouldn’t be shocked u know if he did do something fucked up. Well given thats my just gut feeling on the person, well some chick tried to do this to him, and he had a lot of money and absolutely buried her in legal fees and court, and now she is 500 k in debt. So if the guy actually did rape her, he also got her in debt for the rest of her life funding him. Like if u want to go the nuclear option, u genuinely never know the results. I think that’s just an illogical way of solving the problem.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2021, 01:20:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

People type it that way because Instagram sometimes removes stories and posts with “rape” written in full. Also, it’s sad that’s all you took away from this post, and can disregard something so serious over something as insignificant as spelling. Not saying he’s guilty, I’m just saying don’t disregard an accusation like that over something so trivial.

Some of y’all are so certain about Nyjah being a rapist when his accuser calls him out on Twitter, but when it’s a “cool guy” like Al everyone all the sudden wants to deny it, because the girl spoke out on Instagram.
I did not know that. Good info

hank

• Rep: -33
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2021, 01:27:01 PM »
Lol

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2021, 01:27:32 PM »

You can't take someone seriously because they don't want their post to get flagged on instagram?

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2021, 01:55:38 PM »

Cheetah, I've contacted McDonald's corporate and they're going to terminate your WiFi access unless you buy something.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2021, 02:03:35 PM »
If this is true then go to the fucking police. Make a joint statement. Take him through an official court of law.
Not instagram! You are not the fucking law! Sick of this shit.

I'm no Jah fan, but when The Jah got accused, SLAP was all over him.  Now when a SLAP favorite gets accused of the same thing, it's all "innocent until proven guilty".  I hope the best for Al and hope this is a false aqusation.  Always liked his skating, but never met him as a person.  He always seemed cool.       

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2021, 02:04:48 PM »
hope the women he's hurt can find healing and support

fuck this guy

Murray Hewitt

• Rep: 56
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2021, 02:11:04 PM »
Incredibly disappointed to hear this. These women need to be supported and treated with respect.

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2021, 02:11:20 PM »
It's on IG stories so i would assume it must be true

People want extensive evidence when the skater is 'cool'. I'm still waiting for someone to show me any evidence or show me any girl who accused Chase Webb. I'm not saying Chase Webb is a great guy but it always bothered me that literally nobody could come up with anything other than drunk Chima making an unfounded claim on The Bunt, and it got taken as absolute gospel because we already don't like Chase Webb so it must be true.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2021, 02:17:16 PM »
hope the women he's hurt can find healing and support

fuck this guy

If it's true, I hope so as well, with anyone effected receives appropriate physically, emotionally, or mental help. 

Innocent until proven guilty.  In the US you can go to the police and say anything.  I've never met you, but I could go to the police and say, fredgallSOTY did XXX to me and they would be required to launch an investigation. It would cost us both sides a shit ton in lawyers, they do their thing, and a judge makes the final decision based on the evidence brought forward.   

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2021, 02:19:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Cheetah, I've contacted McDonald's corporate and they're going to terminate your WiFi access unless you buy something.
Thanks for the sig

fongool

• Rep: 94
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2021, 02:20:41 PM »
reminds me of when he had a $15,000 kickstarter to get some photos developed

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2021, 02:25:12 PM »
reminds me of when he had a $15,000 kickstarter to get some photos developed

I always thought that was a pretty kooky move. If you can’t afford the costs associate with shooting film, don’t shoot film.

Hope those affected by his actions - if true - get any support and help they require. Such a scummy thing to do to a person, not to mention it sounds like it wasn’t an isolated incident

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2021, 02:27:57 PM »
I am immediately convinced by something written by someone I’ve never met and am now so mad at someone else who I will also never meet.