10 (16.1%)
Anthony Morales
8 (12.9%)
Chris Rozborski
5 (8.1%)
German Nieves
6 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Best Skateboarder from Clifton NJ  (Read 1913 times)

Tuff Lover

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Best Skateboarder from Clifton NJ
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2021, 05:20:37 PM »
In this thread: People who think there is such a place as central Jersey.

Also, Division East kind of sucked. I feel like they never had anything I wanted when I went. But then again I went to Skatewerks, and that was really slim pickings.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1061
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2021, 06:52:10 PM »

Also, Division East kind of sucked. I feel like they never had anything I wanted when I went. But then again I went to Skatewerks, and that was really slim pickings.

I’ve lived below psycho 78 and above 195 my whole life. Please explain to me what part of Jersey I live(d) in?

Also, Small Empire was the best shop in 95-97 for what it’s worth. Had a head shop vibe.

Tuff Lover

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2021, 07:01:04 PM »

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2021, 07:02:14 PM »
I almost stoked it by questioning who it was🤣 I was just hype to find a new clip of him and even if it's not . .I voted for German but I'm thinking he's related to Nilton Neives. .now if that's true too
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Untilthewheelsfalloff

• Rep: 27
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2021, 10:57:24 PM »
Andy Bautista hands down seeing him skate the first Drop-In park was ridiculous.

nickpaolucci

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2021, 05:29:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anthony (Chico#2) is from Edison... same town as Mike V and Chris Pastras.....

And does anyone live in Kearney? I always saw that place as a truck stop under the Pulaski Skyway
[close]

This Anthony Morales
Is from Clifton. There are 2 in new jersey

[close]

Lmao... he went to JP Steven's in Edison nj
[close]
They are talking about me I went to Clifton high School and then moved to Georgia watch the video
[close]

Lmao...2 Anthony,Morales? From Jersey...... too funny
[close]
That both skate 🤣
[close]

The one I know is " Chico"... "Ant" the Phillipino. And I bet it's the same dude
[close]

yo, get this wannabe Anthony Morales out of this thread. Bro none of those spots in that video are in Jersey. fuck outta here

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2021, 05:34:57 AM »
Fred Gall

cky enthusiast

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2021, 05:44:58 AM »
my man dfine skated for div east... RIP the boul

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2021, 06:14:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I’ve lived below psycho 78 and above 195 my whole life. Please explain to me what part of Jersey I live(d) in?

Also, Small Empire was the best shop in 95-97 for what it’s worth. Had a head shop vibe.

You live in the southern part of North Jersey. Which city is "the city" to you? If it's NYC you're north Jersey.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2021, 06:52:00 AM »
Andy Bautista hands down seeing him skate the first Drop-In park was ridiculous.
Andy B for sure has the most natural talent on this list.  From that "hard work vs talent" thread, Andy is like 110% #1 (natural talent) and like 2% #2-4 (hard work, drive, etc) which sucks cuz dude should be a top tier pro.  Watching him skate in person, he's just on another level from everyone else (including other more famous NJ pros).
Can't mention Drop-In without also mentioning Jersey Dave!(yes, he was already mentioned in this thread)  Nicest guy in the game.   
DE was for sure one of the vibey-est shops, but I also grew up as a SkateWerks guy. RIP Herb, also one of the best and nicest to ever do it.  Seeing him push down the street in my town is literally the reason I started skating.

shitdick22

• Rep: 1
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2021, 06:54:01 AM »
I’m gonna have to go with Andy but I wanna bring up some other north Jersey rippers. Brandon James, Russell Floyd, Rob Buschi and Gnarly Charlie if you know you know.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2021, 08:13:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I never thought there was a central Jersey until I lived here. There's a central Jersey.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2021, 08:32:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You live in the southern part of North Jersey. Which city is "the city" to you? If it's NYC you're north Jersey.

Hun. I didn’t know this was a real thing. Where I live now (Mercer) has many Eagles fans but growing up in Hunterdon County it was all Giants and some Jets, but that was more because most of the parents were from North Jersey and were pushed out due to cost. My family on my mother’s side was from Paterson and from my wife’s side is from Bergen (now in Ocean County). I guess I could say I’m Southern North NJ, but up in Morris County we were considered South Jersey kids.

I’m just gonna rep Bucks County to make it easier on myself.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2021, 08:37:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I never thought there was a central Jersey until I lived here. There's a central Jersey.

Still trying to figure out the body of water in your back yard. Don’t blow up your spot but I really don’t know how you could be lucky enough to get a water view like that in sub-North NJ.

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2021, 08:49:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hun. I didn’t know this was a real thing. Where I live now (Mercer) has many Eagles fans but growing up in Hunterdon County it was all Giants and some Jets, but that was more because most of the parents were from North Jersey and were pushed out due to cost. My family on my mother’s side was from Paterson and from my wife’s side is from Bergen (now in Ocean County). I guess I could say I’m Southern North NJ, but up in Morris County we were considered South Jersey kids.

I’m just gonna rep Bucks County to make it easier on myself.

It's confusing, I know. This is why we're a bunch of moody fucks.

whocares

• Rep: 1
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2021, 08:57:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

And does anyone live in Kearney? I always saw that place as a truck stop under the Pulaski Skyway
[close]

This Anthony Morales

[close]

[close]
They are talking about me I went to Clifton high School and then moved to Georgia watch the video
[close]

[close]
That both skate 🤣
[close]

The one I know is " Chico"... "Ant" the Phillipino. And I bet it's the same dude
[close]

[close]

yo, get this wannabe Anthony Morales out of this thread. Bro none of those spots in that video are in Jersey. fuck outta here
🤣 The real nick p from 1 in a million 🥤
Miss you man

Tuff Lover

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2021, 02:08:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

This Anthony Morales

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
That both skate 🤣
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
🤣 The real nick p from 1 in a million 🥤
Miss you man

There are 2... and they should post some clips.  Maybe Gall should host it, maybe get Quim involved.

veritas

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2021, 09:04:45 PM »