Author Topic: help with board shapes compared to QUASI  (Read 1232 times)

Jennydeath

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
help with board shapes compared to QUASI
« on: March 24, 2021, 12:07:02 PM »
my last few boards have been quasi, I really love the shape(narrow nose) compared to old FA decks I rode even though the FA graphics are sick I can't stand the square shape and super steep nose.. since quasi seems to be on a hiatus with releasing boards, what are good similar shaped boards? I like gx1000 but can't tell if they are closer to the square FA shape.. its hard to tell by the stock pictures
thanks!

topfrog10

• Rep: 6
Re: help with board shapes compared to QUASI
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 05:17:04 PM »
AFAIK GX and Pizza use the same 8.5 shape as Quasi.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 05:37:11 PM »
Quasi has two 8.5" shapes, one with a 14.5" WB and tapered kicks, one with a 14.25" WB and squared kicks. The GX is the same as the latter, so pretty squared.

gyros4heroes

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 08:20:53 PM »
8.25 Krooked/Real/AH shape is quite similar to the more tapered 8.25 quasi with the 14.375 WB. On paper they are .375 shorter (32 compared to 32.375) but in reality i think they are the same.

MCDONXLD

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 06:59:25 PM »
I make boards actually and my boards are pretty good. good original shape, good concave, and their symmetrical double nosed. I Don't mind dropping some pics to show you/anyone interested!

My company is called HelloSkateCo

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 01:15:13 PM »
I make boards actually and my boards are pretty good. good original shape, good concave, and their symmetrical double nosed. I Don't mind dropping some pics to show you/anyone interested!

My company is called HelloSkateCo

yooo! never seen top plies like that very sick. might grab one if you offer an 8.0”
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.