Author Topic: Colin Mckay of Dc?  (Read 7951 times)

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Colin Mckay of Dc?
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2021, 06:57:10 PM »

Expand Quote
Okay? What has he done even somewhat recently? And by that I mean in the past 15 years
[close]

Not sure, but 30+ years ago he perfectly mimicked making a loud siren noise come from his mouth. Blew many young minds for many years.  Everyone thought it was a noise only Canadians knew how to make.

He actually did some insane shit for that tony hawk masterclass contest.....

He had shares when DC sold to quick....so I suspect he can buy the odd pair of Nike...

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2021, 07:11:57 PM »
Fuck wearing nike reps. When I see the swoosh i immediately think of the Uyghur people, i can't support that, fake or not
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

robasheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2021, 08:26:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Are they just going to call it "D" now?
[close]

ha! that's good!

I'm pretty certain the DC is for Droors Clothing...and not Danny and Colin.

Shamalamalon

• Rep: -14
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2021, 04:23:38 AM »
Expand Quote
I noticed the other day he was in Nike's, but I thought it must be a mistake... Maybe not

[close]
like he accidentally put nikes on? you thought that?

free max b

Ummm nah bruz, I said mistake not accident. Like how Koston would wear air maxs on es when not skating as "chiller" shoes, I presumed Colin was home chillin in Nike's not knowing Ryan was coming over.
Then making the "MISTAKE" of not switching back to DCs for the cameras when they turned up.

Yeah so nah brah, I didn't mean he accidentally put on Nike's lol, wtf do you mean anyway? Like that he can't tell the 2 brands apart? He's not downie bruz..
[URL=http://s109.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2021, 04:36:02 AM »
I want Colin to have a board graphic of mr.mackey that says “Colin mmmmkay”

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2021, 05:08:41 AM »
^I just want them to re-upload that interview from a few years back where he was very obviously coked out of his mind.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • Free Max B
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2021, 05:34:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I noticed the other day he was in Nike's, but I thought it must be a mistake... Maybe not

[close]
like he accidentally put nikes on? you thought that?

free max b
[close]

Ummm nah bruz, I said mistake not accident. Like how Koston would wear air maxs on es when not skating as "chiller" shoes, I presumed Colin was home chillin in Nike's not knowing Ryan was coming over.
Then making the "MISTAKE" of not switching back to DCs for the cameras when they turned up.

Yeah so nah brah, I didn't mean he accidentally put on Nike's lol, wtf do you mean anyway? Like that he can't tell the 2 brands apart? He's not downie bruz..
What reddit forum did you slither over here from?

Free max b
FREE MAX B

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2021, 06:39:31 AM »
^I just want them to re-upload that interview from a few years back where he was very obviously coked out of his mind.

the one where he guaranteed the Shecks bs flip? Miss that interview.  I have been trying to figure this out for a while. Colin pretty much disappeared from that moment. A random IG post to his girlfriend here and there, but not much else. Then this past year, started showing himself a little bit again. My guess is that he was "on a sick one" for a couple of years, then cleaned up, so now he is showing up again. I used to joke that "Colin was so coked up that he guaranteed a Shecks double pits to chesty down El Toro", but then I'd feel bad 'cause Colin is one of my old favorites.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2021, 09:52:25 AM »
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

John Kreese

• Rep: -22
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2021, 10:12:15 AM »
I wonder why they would bother to keep him on the Team at this point? No kid who has even a slight interest in buying DC is considering it because of Colin. Dude ruined his career because of 10 years of drugs. Let him go and get someone of interest in his place.

lk130

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2021, 10:39:50 AM »
Who remembers that vert ad though

Might not say it but he went in
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2021, 10:58:54 AM »
Are they just going to call it "D" now?
DC Shoes is Droors Clothing Shoes
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2021, 11:21:00 AM »
im kind of new to slap. is Colin McKay a bad guy on here?  and if so what level. is he top tier hated like Nyjah and Gator or just minor like jerry hsu

Hsu isn't hated

I'm sure there's people that hate him on here but they are just keyboard people. Not real people.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Grind King Rims

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2021, 12:14:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why does it feel like Nike is sending more free pairs of dunks to people than they are selling shops?
[close]

imagne the lost souls that are actually paying 1000 dollars on resale for some ben and jerry dunks
[close]
You laugh, but those swagged out dudes are just drowning in pussy
[close]

Everytime I’ve seen a person in public wearing a pair of shoes that had a resell value of $500-$1500 they were short, chubby and had neck beards
...and they were drowning in poon, right, right, I feel you.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2021, 01:12:28 PM »
Does anyone have that interview where he was clearly coked out that was scrubbed immediately from the internet? All of the comments were about how brazenly geeked up he was in front of the camera, and it was taken down because of all the bad press.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

so HSU me

• Rep: -2
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2021, 01:18:46 PM »
im kind of new to slap. is Colin McKay a bad guy on here?  and if so what level. is he top tier hated like Nyjah and Gator or just minor like jerry hsu
Jerry is not hated

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2021, 01:31:37 PM »
Colin McKay the milkiest of Milk Men, dude hasn't put out a full part since the mid 90's yet has had a board currently and a shoe till fairly recently.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2021, 01:52:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why does it feel like Nike is sending more free pairs of dunks to people than they are selling shops?
[close]

imagne the lost souls that are actually paying 1000 dollars on resale for some ben and jerry dunks
[close]
[close]

Everytime I’ve seen a person in public wearing a pair of shoes that had a resell value of $500-$1500 they were short, chubby and had neck beards
[close]
Go get ya wet wipes

lk130

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2021, 02:15:17 PM »
Does anyone have that interview where he was clearly coked out that was scrubbed immediately from the internet? All of the comments were about how brazenly geeked up he was in front of the camera, and it was taken down because of all the bad press.

What platform was it on, was it on Slap hahaha
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Grind King Rims

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2021, 02:18:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Go get ya wet wipes

Fellas, if a guy walks up to your girl wearing these, the Ben and Jerry's won't be the only cream in her bed that night.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2021, 02:27:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Go get ya wet wipes

[close]
Fellas, if a guy walks up to your girl wearing these, the Ben and Jerry's won't be the only cream in her bed that night.
she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2204
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2021, 07:30:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Go get ya wet wipes

[close]
[close]
she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite
So fucking gnar’d.
Thank you for that.
Truly.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Trilogy

• Rep: -266
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2021, 10:54:20 PM »
Who remembers that vert ad though

Might not say it but he went in

I was truly mind blown when I saw this ad.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2021, 11:05:28 PM »

Last couple tricks....

KBizzle

• Rep: -17
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2021, 11:54:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i'm imagining Chris Paul and how his soul was lost in the desert but he copped a pair of chunky dunkys and subsequently rallied the Suns to 2nd place in the western conference

There will be no Chris Paul slander on Slap. Suns are killing it this year, CP3 for MVP!!!

KBizzle

• Rep: -17
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2021, 09:54:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i'm imagining Chris Paul and how his soul was lost in the desert but he copped a pair of chunky dunkys and subsequently rallied the Suns to 2nd place in the western conference
[close]

There will be no Chris Paul slander on Slap. Suns are killing it this year, CP3 for MVP!!!
[close]

sorry that post didn't even make sense. I just was trying to make a weird post about how Chris Paul is a major sneaker head. he's the one buying the Ben and Jerry dunks for $1000. a lot of those shoes get bought by pro athletes . one of the designers of the shoes just back doors all his flow pairs to NBA guys. he makes more money of the pairs he sells than nike pays him to do the designs

Some NBA guys are definitely buying sneakers. Chris Paul has one of the best Jordan contracts out of any Pro. He's getting whatever he wants without paying.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2021, 11:04:24 AM »
Just throwing this out there, Colin is awesome. Hated seeing the coked interview but it was gold also. Colin on Powell, old Plan B, and Girl was great. Still a awesome skater

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2021, 02:05:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

sorry that post didn't even make sense. I just was trying to make a weird post about how Chris Paul is a major sneaker head. he's the one buying the Ben and Jerry dunks for $1000. a lot of those shoes get bought by pro athletes . one of the designers of the shoes just back doors all his flow pairs to NBA guys. he makes more money of the pairs he sells than nike pays him to do the designs
[close]

Some NBA guys are definitely buying sneakers. Chris Paul has one of the best Jordan contracts out of any Pro. He's getting whatever he wants without paying.
My wife’s friend’s husband is Zaza Pachulia (all Georgians). When he played for the Bucks, we’d meet up with them monthly. He told me his Nike contract included 5K per month Nike Elite credit, which included early access to all the SNKRS stuff.

Kicking myself now, but I always turned down his offers for free shoes. Too much pride, I guess. Almost certain bigger name guys like Chris Paul get whatever they want.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2021, 02:10:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
My wife’s friend’s husband is Zaza Pachulia (all Georgians) When he played for the Bucks, we’d meet up with them monthly. He told me his Nike contract included 5K per month Nike Elite credit, which included early access to all the SNKRS stuff.

Kicking myself now, but I always turned down his offers for free shoes. Too much pride, I guess.
Especially with the limited dunks/apperal now becoming mainstream fashion and the large social media presence NBA athletes possess, they absolutely want them wearing/sharing shoes they wouldn't wear on the court. Adidas' big rise in market share over the past 5 years or so is attributed more to the Adidas original line/Yeezy's than anything Athletes wear for the performance.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2021, 02:32:15 PM »
I started skating in 2000 and I'm not sure if Colin has put out a part or any real memorable footage since then. Did he have any footage in the DC Video? Even in the Red Dragon vid it was just retrospective footage
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps