Author Topic: April better than Yosef fratleff  (Read 1078 times)

akkiram8

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
April better than Yosef fratleff
« on: March 31, 2021, 05:58:39 AM »
Might seem a bit harsh saying this but seems from how insanely good every single member of the April teams is ,I find it a bit odd that yosef guy is on. seems to have quiet a massive gap in skill from the rest and actually most pros in general from what he films for April and for Instagram :?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 09:04:40 AM by akkiram8 »

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
Re: April better than Yosef fratleff
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 09:25:42 AM »
Looks good doing it man. That's what matters.

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 09:38:23 AM »
Unnecessary critisism, but I get your point.

AfterBlackEnderEnder

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 09:54:51 AM »
If Drew can continue to hook up someone like Nuge I think Shane can take care of one of the good homies. At least this Yosef dude skates.

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 566
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 10:29:56 AM »
If Drew can continue to hook up someone like Nuge I think Shane can take care of one of the good homies. At least this Yosef dude skates.

I watched Riley’s latest interview on the nine club and he mentioned that for Baker 4, everyone had a lot of footy, but they there was a huge chunk that got left on the cutting room floor. I wonder if Nuge really is unproductive or if he had footy that was never used.

QixHexagon

• Rep: 31
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 10:36:03 AM »
Not totally related, but this reminds me a story Rodrigo TX once told in a Brazilian podcast (Black Media).

He said there was a company that wanted to put Miles on the team, but they wouldn't do it because Miles was so much better than the rest of the crew that the gap would be bad for them. I guess at least they were being cohesive?

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 10:50:00 AM »
Not totally related, but this reminds me a story Rodrigo TX once told in a Brazilian podcast (Black Media).

He said there was a company that wanted to put Miles on the team, but they wouldn't do it because Miles was so much better than the rest of the crew that the gap would be bad for them. I guess at least they were being cohesive?
He was probably talking about Palace...

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 11:56:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Maybe that's what Miles tells himself, but they had no problem putting on Lucas.

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 47
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2021, 01:01:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Maybe that's what Miles tells himself, but they had no problem putting on Lucas.

Lucas is obviously past his prime and doesnt have to do too much, y'know, considering hes already a legend

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2021, 01:17:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

Lucas is obviously past his prime and doesnt have to do too much, y'know, considering hes already a legend
Then why would they put on Kyle Wilson? It's pretty clear that they only put on people they know and like. They aren't trying to create some superteam like Plan B or Element.