Author Topic: Crazy times  (Read 1490 times)

SourPatch MOY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -30
Crazy times
« on: March 31, 2021, 08:41:28 AM »

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
Re: Crazy times
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 10:04:48 AM »
“It’s a new era in skateboarding and uhh I’d say it’s a new era in life. All things changin, and if you don’t change with it, well you’re just gonna get left behind” -Jason dill

great thanks
ok thanks

cky enthusiast

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 10:05:07 AM »
if you pull a strap on me u better fuckin kill me

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 10:13:18 AM »
if you pull a strap on me u better fuckin kill me

if you come for the camp chill yourself you better not miss
ok thanks

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 10:13:51 AM »
My friends and I got a gun pulled on us when we were like 12. Some 60~ year old agro white guy got pissed that we were skating a ledge at his work, and decided he to pull a handgun from his ankle and point it at us, and we skated away. We had never spoken to him previously, or got any warning - he straight up just rolled up on us guns a blazing.  Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to own firearms. We weren’t threatening him nor endangering his life in any way. He was strictly just using it to intimidate us 

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 10:52:59 AM »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 11:15:57 AM »
My friends and I got a gun pulled on us when we were like 12. Some 60~ year old agro white guy got pissed that we were skating a ledge at his work, and decided he to pull a handgun from his ankle and point it at us, and we skated away. We had never spoken to him previously, or got any warning - he straight up just rolled up on us guns a blazing.  Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to own firearms. We weren’t threatening him nor endangering his life in any way. He was strictly just using it to intimidate us

I thought I knew you for a second I have similar story. In 2001 me and friends was skating. A buddy fell cut his hand. Not bad but needed to wash out gravel blood etc. we went to a restaurant nearby line was long so we went down to another store. opened the door dude told us to get out. And we was so confused. This is a store/business. He screams at us to leave. We do.  Only 2 went in side. there was 5 of us total everyone else stayed out in
Parking lot skating in the shopping center. So when we leave my buddy is like yo there’s a 7-11 down the street let’s go there. As we’re leaving dude comes out with a Dirty Harry fucking revolver starts screaming at us. 2 off our friends run. Cause some one yelled gun. Me and my buddy who had a camera and was filming everything stay. Dude charges at my buddy that had the cut hand pulled back the hammer on the gun my buddy is like about to cry. Out of jo where dude runs back in the shop. We go to 7-11 cops there we tell them they basically say they don’t know what happened but we deserved it probably. We show them the footage. The go back and arrest him. Dude was selling meth out the shop and we was just there at the wrong time. They took the tape and a few of us ( bloody hand friend and filmer )had to go to trial.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 11:27:59 AM by Murge »

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 01:02:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I thought I knew you for a second I have similar story. In 2001 me and friends was skating. A buddy fell cut his hand. Not bad but needed to wash out gravel blood etc. we went to a restaurant nearby line was long so we went down to another store. opened the door dude told us to get out. And we was so confused. This is a store/business. He screams at us to leave. We do.  Only 2 went in side. there was 5 of us total everyone else stayed out in
Parking lot skating in the shopping center. So when we leave my buddy is like yo there’s a 7-11 down the street let’s go there. As we’re leaving dude comes out with a Dirty Harry fucking revolver starts screaming at us. 2 off our friends run. Cause some one yelled gun. Me and my buddy who had a camera and was filming everything stay. Dude charges at my buddy that had the cut hand pulled back the hammer on the gun my buddy is like about to cry. Out of jo where dude runs back in the shop. We go to 7-11 cops there we tell them they basically say they don’t know what happened but we deserved it probably. We show them the footage. The go back and arrest him. Dude was selling meth out the shop and we was just there at the wrong time. They took the tape and a few of us ( bloody hand friend and filmer )had to go to trial.

Damn that’s a crazy story, I’m glad that guy got what he deserved. What was he charged for?
Looking back at it, we definitely should have called the police or even just told some adults. And weird, the guy who pulled the gun on us had a gnarly looking snub nosed revolver as well. And he was just a typical super conservative old man driving a nice ass pickup truck - typical Arizona.

Brguy

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2021, 01:16:21 PM »
“It’s a new era in skateboarding and uhh I’d say it’s a new era in life. All things changin, and if you don’t change with it, well you’re just gonna get left behind” -Jason dill
I'm reading this wrong or is Dill advocating skaters start carrying AR-15s to the session?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2021, 03:43:24 PM »
This book has a good story of someone pulling a gun on MJ. I think it is just completely insane like the guy wasn't even a security guard, police officer, or employee just some crazy ass vigilante.

https://www.amazon.com/Stalefish-skateboard-culture-rejects-made/dp/0811860426

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?