Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181996 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation
« Reply #300 on: April 08, 2021, 11:35:54 AM »
Seeing as the companies aren’t going to do anything, I’m looking into getting a digital billboard for a day here in LA next time there’s a big skate event. It’s gonna say something along the lines of:

LADIES BEWARE - YONNIE CRUZ IS A LIAR WHO KNOWINGLY SPREADS STDS.
FUCK GX, CRAIL, LAKAI...

(and whatever other shitty sponsors don’t care.) 

No jokes, though.
If Yonnie thinks those Herpes sores burn, just wait until he gets a load of THAT gem.
I back this crazy idea, and like my esteemed associate Armin, I too would chip in.
Might wake some fuckers up.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2021, 12:30:33 PM »
thank god I didnt grow up in this generation of fucking uppity whiners... Kenny yelled at his girlfriend and hes cancelled, and as for the Yonnie thing... what the fuck do you care? You're gonna pay for a billboard? the fuck? get a hobby you fucking pussies.

you’re the one who got triggered enough to register an account honeybun

friendly dave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2021, 12:32:26 PM »
thank god I didnt grow up in this generation of fucking uppity whiners... Kenny yelled at his girlfriend and hes cancelled, and as for the Yonnie thing... what the fuck do you care? You're gonna pay for a billboard? the fuck? get a hobby you fucking pussies.

Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

aliexpress

• Rep: 0
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2021, 12:51:05 PM »
My girl has HSV-1. She got it from this skater who denied having it and blocked her after she told him he gave it to her. Super painful situation for her but she's been a champ. One guy also threatened to get her jumped when she told him before they even did anything. shit is so wack

I had to do some research on it when we first started dating and found out that most of the world has it, and that the stigma around it was basically manufactured in the 80s and 90s so pharmaceutical companies could sell anti-viral meds. Go figure

Said all this to say, love to all the ladies out there who got burned by assholes like Yonnie Cruz. There are good guys out there who are gonna be understanding of your situation. Bless

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #304 on: April 08, 2021, 01:41:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Seeing as the companies aren’t going to do anything, I’m looking into getting a digital billboard for a day here in LA next time there’s a big skate event. It’s gonna say something along the lines of:

FUCK GX, CRAIL, LAKAI...

No jokes, though.
[close]
If Yonnie thinks those Herpes sores burn, just wait until he gets a load of THAT gem.
I back this crazy idea, and like my esteemed associate Armin, I too would chip in.

Yeah this is a down right incredible idea. Not sure how far away it is, but Crailtap look like they've been working mighty hard on that new Chocolate video *elbow nudge* *elbow nudge*

Also @inkandimages not sure how much you know on skate stuff and I'd hate to be pointing out the obvious if you already do know, but Crailtap is the over riding company that runs both Chocolate Skateboards and Lakai shoes so it's 2 birds one stone there... it's also the company that still sponsors Kenny Anderson and stayed :-X about all his allegations

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #305 on: April 08, 2021, 01:47:40 PM »
To the poster who said to "get a hobby" -- guess what, boo? This is my new hobby -- calling out sexist companies and lying, misogynistic pieces of shit who knowingly spread STDs! It feels gooooood, too.
And BTW, you go ahead and get a life now because unless you're part of the solution, you're part of the problem, and you can go fuck yourself while you're at it.

inkandimages

« Reply #306 on: April 08, 2021, 01:50:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

FUCK GX, CRAIL, LAKAI...

No jokes, though.
[close]
[close]

Yeah this is a down right incredible idea. Not sure how far away it is, but Crailtap look like they've been working mighty hard on that new Chocolate video *elbow nudge* *elbow nudge*

Also @inkandimages not sure how much you know on skate stuff and I'd hate to be pointing out the obvious if you already do know, but Crailtap is the over riding company that runs both Chocolate Skateboards and Lakai shoes so it's 2 birds one stone there... it's also the company that still sponsors Kenny Anderson and stayed :-X about all his allegations

Yeah, I also find it highly ironic that they have a board brand called "GIRL" -- really, it should be called "This is irony, folks, because we don't actually care about women!"

May 6 & 7 are the Olympics qualifying events at The Berrics. Billboards are really cheap out by there, too. My new hobby is very fulfilling so far.

TheDingus

« Reply #307 on: April 08, 2021, 02:00:42 PM »
To the poster who said to "get a hobby" -- guess what, boo? This is my new hobby -- calling out sexist companies and lying, misogynistic pieces of shit who knowingly spread STDs! It feels gooooood, too.
And BTW, you go ahead and get a life now because unless you're part of the solution, you're part of the problem, and you can go fuck yourself while you're at it.

I like.

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #308 on: April 08, 2021, 02:05:08 PM »
Johnny Cruise treats objects like women man

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #309 on: April 08, 2021, 02:57:26 PM »
the unemployed 40 year old virgins on here are not going to pony up for a billboard "calling out" Yonnie Cruz (who?)

they're just going to keep posting

You realize the person who said they are going to do it, is one of Yonnie's victims right? You moron.
The chillest1

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #310 on: April 08, 2021, 03:27:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the unemployed 40 year old virgins on here are not going to pony up for a billboard "calling out" Yonnie Cruz (who?)

[close]

You realize the person who said they are going to do it, is one of Yonnie's victims right? You moron.
[close]

one of the freaks on here is pretending to be someone who had sex ?

Oh got it. You're one of those contradictory dumbasses trying real hard to look witty. Feel sorry for you bud. You just look misguided.
The chillest1

Bucketguy

• Rep: 15
« Reply #311 on: April 08, 2021, 03:30:59 PM »
When’s Breanna gonna leave girl?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #312 on: April 08, 2021, 03:40:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh got it. You're one of those contradictory dumbasses trying real hard to look witty. Feel sorry for you bud. You just look misguided.
[close]

you all really think an account on an obscure skateboarding forum, started 2 years ago but has never posted until now, and started out by acknowledging a reference to a 25 year old movie that only 40+ skater dudes ever watched, is really a woman in her early 20s?  who just happened to be the same person in an anonymous instagram story text post that you're all talking about?? and somehow also has the same beef with the entire skateboarding industry especially specific brands that always get talked about here???

obviously that poster is fake but the more interesting question is which SLAP lunatic is it? only the mods know for sure

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #313 on: April 08, 2021, 03:43:42 PM »
What happened to her was two years ago. One could imagine she was going to post about it on SLAP, but probably didn't feel comfortable taking on a bunch of fan boys. Not until she got enough courage and support from her friends and other victims of Yonnie's.

Also, I like older movies too. Movies that were made 40 years ago. Even since my twenties. Your argument isn't that strong.
The chillest1

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #314 on: April 08, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »
You one of those Q guys, or just equally stupid?
The chillest1

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #315 on: April 08, 2021, 03:58:47 PM »
Doesn't even take a GED to notice stupid.

"She knows a reference from an old movie that only older skater dudes knows". CANT BE HER GUYS!!!

haha you're right dude. You're a fucking genius. My bad
The chillest1

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #316 on: April 08, 2021, 04:41:48 PM »
you all really think an account on an obscure skateboarding forum, started 2 years ago but has never posted until now, and started out by acknowledging a reference to a 25 year old movie that only 40+ skater dudes ever watched, is really a woman in her early 20s?

Yes.

who just happened to be the same person in an anonymous instagram story text post that you're all talking about??

Yes.

and somehow also has the same beef with the entire skateboarding industry especially specific brands that always get talked about here???

Yes.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #317 on: April 08, 2021, 05:04:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you all really think an account on an obscure skateboarding forum, started 2 years ago but has never posted until now, and started out by acknowledging a reference to a 25 year old movie that only 40+ skater dudes ever watched, is really a woman in her early 20s?  who just happened to be the same person in an anonymous instagram story text post that you're all talking about?? and somehow also has the same beef with the entire skateboarding industry especially specific brands that always get talked about here???

obviously that poster is fake but the more interesting question is which SLAP lunatic is it? only the mods know for sure
Oh wow I didn't realize the account was two years old. You can see inkandimages comments about how they were abused by Yonnie on the IG post that kicked of this thread. That was days before they commented here. So what you're telling me is that they created an account two years ago just to lurk and only started posting after people talked shit here on the IG post that they already commented on? Way to basically prove that is a legitimate account.

Also, Hi Telly!
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Jackoffnun

• Rep: -44
« Reply #318 on: April 08, 2021, 05:05:31 PM »

If I had any talent or passion, I would have photoshopped an image of a homeless guy holding a cardboard sign with "Would gnar if could" scrawled on it.   

inkandimages

« Reply #319 on: April 08, 2021, 06:03:55 PM »
Y'all need to stop arguing about when I created my account and why and what obscure references who knows the most about and direct your energies to being part of the solution here.

The billboard is booked. If you want to contribute, cool. If not, also cool.
I might just start booking these for every skate event because it was just too easy and it's about fucking time these assholes are called out.

https://gofund.me/f9a3f134

These companies won't take a stand then we are going to call them the fuck out. Fuck these assholes.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #320 on: April 08, 2021, 06:25:50 PM »
Was hoping to see this. I gotchu. Can't wait to see the pic
The chillest1

inkandimages

« Reply #321 on: April 08, 2021, 07:04:51 PM »
Was hoping to see this. I gotchu. Can't wait to see the pic

Right on. Thank you. The truck will also be giving out chocolates and leis and maybe even condoms and Valtrex!

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #322 on: April 08, 2021, 07:22:44 PM »
I live four hours north of LA, but please document for me. Maybe the next time I'll be able to afford more and even travel for a visit. I had to go on leave from work for medical reasons. I still got you tho. I have enough saved up for a little support this round
The chillest1

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
« Reply #323 on: April 08, 2021, 09:10:10 PM »
What qualifies as a big skate event though?   Maybe park it outside their office in Torrence or whatever bar he frequents in ... I want to guess ... Koreatown

inkandimages

« Reply #324 on: April 08, 2021, 09:43:00 PM »
What qualifies as a big skate event though?   Maybe park it outside their office in Torrence or whatever bar he frequents in ... I want to guess ... Koreatown

Valid questions. The Berrics is hosting one of the USA Skateboarding Team qualifying events in a few weeks. Seems big to me.

Yonnie, as far as I know, is homeless and couch surfing GX couches while they take turns being assholes on the streets of SF. Most minor league pros really do not make the cash you might think they do, unless we are talking stars on huge name brands...He’s getting what he needs to support his “habits” and clothes, shoes, boards.

A big event would be a video premiere or a contest in LA or SF.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #325 on: April 08, 2021, 09:55:17 PM »
All I can tell you is that if you are going to undertake this endeavor, you should get extremely well-versed on the subject of "libel" (which is defamation in the written form [and I imagine a billboard would constitute the written form]) as you don't want to open yourself to any lawsuits from Crailtap or the individuals themselves.

People with attys and money behind them can be extremely litigious and, sadly, with libel, it's not necessarily what is true but what you can prove (which sucks for victims trying to speak out).

I only say this to look out for you.

Do some research on the allegations against Harvey Weinstein and Brett Rattner and the legal actions those women who wrote about their experiences with them faced.

I would suggest a safer (legally) for you approach would be to try to organize a boycott with suppliers, distributors and ultimately consumers, wherein you try to leverage the free market to achieve your goal.

I would start with a letter-writing campaign that carefully documents the allegations, and the company's responses (or lack thereof) to said allegations.

I would suggest that if and when you craft these letters, you highlight that these folks have not been convicted of any crimes and you are not speaking on their guilt (which I can imagine sucks if you have had a personal experience with one of these individuals you know to be true) only that the allegations exist and they're troubling.

Remember: unfortunately, it's not necessarily what happened, but what you can prove.

Again, I say all this to look out for you, and I hope that you can take the necessary precautions to protect yourself legally because you know these folks are not going down without a fight and it would be horrible to suffer legal/financial ramifications (in addition to whatever health and mental suffering you have already expreienced at the hands of someone) just for speaking out, if you don't do so smartly with the utmost care for the rules of the law. Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 10:02:54 PM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #326 on: April 08, 2021, 10:37:32 PM »
Ed brings up a good point. I might have to wait out contributing for said reasons
The chillest1

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
« Reply #327 on: April 08, 2021, 11:06:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Valid questions. The Berrics is hosting one of the USA Skateboarding Team qualifying events in a few weeks. Seems big to me.

Yonnie, as far as I know, is homeless and couch surfing GX couches while they take turns being assholes on the streets of SF. Most minor league pros really do not make the cash you might think they do, unless we are talking stars on huge name brands...He’s getting what he needs to support his “habits” and clothes, shoes, boards.

A big event would be a video premiere or a contest in LA or SF.

Gotcha - most premieres seem to be for solid parts these days and are often at bars or their own warehouses.  It’s rare these days for them to book a big theater.   Even more rare with COVID shit.  Not saying it isn’t a good idea, just that for major impact, it might have to be put on ice until the chocolate video happens, but at this point all of us are just speculating that it’s coming - there hasn’t been any official word of it. 

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #328 on: April 08, 2021, 11:12:57 PM »
Even before COVID it felt like more and more premieres were invite only.

inkandimages

« Reply #329 on: April 08, 2021, 11:15:41 PM »
Y’all are so sweet. But if you think I am jumping in without first testing out the waters then you’re mistaken.

Also, these billboard companies know what’s what, and we went back and forth all day today over what is legally admissible. Lucky for us some companies have the most basic names ever!!!! It’s so funny!

Long story short — don’t you worry about me because I’m not dumb and I’m not unprotected. (Ha!)

Just sit back, relax and enjoy some tea. Or popcorn. Whatever suits you. xoxox