Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 183612 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
That prescription label should be his board graphic

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Expand Quote
breaking news: skater is a scumbag

also, where are these screen shots coming from?
[close]

Actually, your mom sent me this one:

This was sent August. Note the OTHER victim's messages were in October, where he was so shocked and confused by his STI status.

my mom sent you a screenshot of a random skater's sti flare up text conversation. cool joke bro

i didn't read the whole thread but i now see that these screenshots are being corroborated by you. sorry your friends caught the herp

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
The health status and/or moral failings of a bunch of strangers I'll never meet is honestly none of my damn business (and really fucking boring to talk about). It's a little embarrassing that some of you care so much about other peoples personal lives. Does anyone here know the full story? From both sides? Gossiping about people behind their back is a game for children. Congratulations... really proud of you.

Actually, dude, we are painting a pretty vivid portrait of what the full story is here, from both sides...You should also be aware that authenticated text messages are admissible in a court of law. These are not doctored in any way, except to scratch out the names of people who wish to remain anonymous.

If you are unsure WHY this matters I urge you to educate yourself on a number of topics, which are not limited to the following:

• knowingly not disclosing STI status to partners, and how that can be a crime
  • misogyny, notably in professional sports
  • feminism
  • victims' rights
  • apathy, and how that contributes to so many evils in the world (I mean, I'm white so who cares what happens to a bunch of strangers I've never met who aren't white, aimirite?!  OR  I am a dude, so who cares what happens to a bunch of women I've never met! lol! Skate up??)
  • insincere, fake apologies by losers who are only apologizing to save face and not because they are actually sorry, and the companies/industries that continue to support them
  • boycotts, and how they have historically helped to spread messages of injustice and improve the conditions of oppressed people throughout history

You don't care? Cool, bro. Sit down and shut the fuck up, then.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 08:44:59 PM by inkandimages »

inkandimages

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

This was sent August. Note the OTHER victim's messages were in October, where he was so shocked and confused by his STI status.
[close]

my mom sent you a screenshot of a random skater's sti flare up text conversation. cool joke bro

i didn't read the whole thread but i now see that these screenshots are being corroborated by you. sorry your friends caught the herp

And I am sorry you're an ignorant asshole. Cool post, bro.

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Fool’s fully ignorant. No basic human decency either. Full sociopath.

inkandimages

chill out bitch, i didn't give anyone herpes

You are a piece of shit. lol I will not chill out. lol And I hope you have to deal with something similar in your life someday you sociopathic fuck. If you don't care, shut the fuck up and go post about your favorite spot somewhere else. Why even comment?

tw3rknlerk

• Rep: 0
California Health and Safety Code Section 120290
Full text @ https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=HSC&sectionNum=120290

(a) (1) A defendant is guilty of intentional transmission of an infectious or communicable disease if all of the following apply:

(A) The defendant knows that he or she or a third party is afflicted with an infectious or communicable disease.

(B) The defendant acts with the specific intent to transmit or cause an afflicted third party to transmit that disease to another person.

(C) The defendant or the afflicted third party engages in conduct that poses a substantial risk of transmission to that person.

(D) The defendant or the third party transmits the infectious or communicable disease to the other person.

(E) If exposure occurs through interaction with the defendant and not a third party, the person exposed to the disease during voluntary interaction with the defendant did not know that the defendant was afflicted with the disease. A person’s interaction with the defendant is not involuntary solely on the basis of his or her lack of knowledge that the defendant was afflicted with the disease.

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
Code: [Select]
Expand Quote
[close]

You are a piece of shit. lol I will not chill out. lol And I hope you have to deal with something similar in your life someday you sociopathic fuck. If you don't care, shut the fuck up and go post about your favorite spot somewhere else. Why even comment?

it sounds like you are mad online

inkandimages

Code: [Select]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

it sounds like you are mad online

I am fucking mad. I am mad online and I am mad in real life, too. There's a lot to be mad about, which you would know if you actually took the time to educate yourself, but who cares, lol, iT's a BuNcH oF sTrAnGeRs, lol. sKaTe Up?

iwishilivedinfinla

i got flares he goes

Novelty

Expand Quote
The health status and/or moral failings of a bunch of strangers I'll never meet is honestly none of my damn business (and really fucking boring to talk about). It's a little embarrassing that some of you care so much about other peoples personal lives. Does anyone here know the full story? From both sides? Gossiping about people behind their back is a game for children. Congratulations... really proud of you.
[close]

Actually, dude, we are painting a pretty vivid portrait of what the full story is here, from both sides...You should also be aware that authenticated text messages are admissible in a court of law. These are not doctored in any way, except to scratch out the names of people who wish to remain anonymous.

If you are unsure WHY this matters I urge you to educate yourself on a number of topics, which are not limited to the following:

• feminism
  • victims' rights
  • apathy, and how that contributes to so many evils in the world (I mean, I'm white so who cares what happens to a bunch of strangers I've never met who aren't white, aimirite?!  OR  I am a dude, so who cares what happens to a bunch of women I've never met! lol! Skate up??)
  • insincere, fake apologies by losers who are only apologizing to save face and not because they are actually sorry, and the companies/industries that continue to support them
  • boycotts, and how they have historically helped to spread messages of injustice and improve the conditions of oppressed people throughout history

Thanks, I appreciate your detailed response. All I know is that among my family and friends, talking shit about people online is fucking lame (whether it's true or not). Also, judging by your long, detailed response it sounds like I may have struck a nerve.

"Sit down and shut the fuck up, then."  - Well crafted my friend, thanks for proving my point.

Big_Dingus

• Rep: 5
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

• feminism
  • victims' rights

[close]

Thanks, I appreciate your detailed response. All I know is that among my family and friends, talking shit about people online is fucking lame (whether it's true or not). Also, judging by your long, detailed response it sounds like I may have struck a nerve.

"Sit down and shut the fuck up, then."  - Well crafted my friend, thanks for proving my point.

Nice try Novelty Douche, but you got owned there, and rightfully so you wanker!

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 59
That Novelty guy really said “among my family and friends” like anyone gives a shit how his family and dumbass friends live.

Here’s the newsflash kid. Your friends and family can’t protect you from the consequences of your actions. Yonnie is learning this the hard way so all his little fans and Cali scum bucket friends are gonna jump to his defense and try to make it go away. But it’s not gonna go away. We’re gonna force it down his throat until he humbles himself. If he can’t do that he’ll just break mentally and end up like good old fetty from the Scientology camp. That’s what this is. Same shit, just as lame, same teenage boys and twenty somethings shrieking like an abattoir of brain dead seagulls when their hometown hero gets exposed.

You can call this person mad all you want. You’re the ones upset about people talking online, which is something you can’t stop and never will. Suck it up buttercup. A lot of your heroes are turds and the culture you hold in such high regard is mostly based on bullshit. Cry more bitch boy.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Novelty

My sincere apologies to anyone I may have offended or will potentially offend in the future. Truth be told I've had one too many champagne coolies tonight. I promise to do better and learn from this harrowing experience.

jc

• Rep: -73
What ever happened to personal responsibilities?

Big_Dingus

My sincere apologies to anyone I may have offended or will potentially offend in the future. Truth be told I've had one too many champagne coolies tonight. I promise to do better and learn from this harrowing experience.

Aww omg thnx for the apology to everyone! wow you're a real caring, sincere kind of guy aren't you?

Novelty

Expand Quote
[close]

Aww omg thnx for the apology to everyone! wow you're a real caring, sincere kind of guy aren't you?

Thanks buddy, I appreciate your support. It's been a rough couple of hours.

too fakie

• Rep: 63
A friend and I were at a gas station in Studio City around 2013 and he says to me “don’t look now, but that dad actor guy from everything is getting gas behind us.” Turns out it was J.K. Simmons who at the time was mostly known from those Farmers commercials and smaller roles in movies. Whiplash hadn’t come out yet. I consider him the textbook example of “semi famous.”

Yonnie is like 1/100 famous.

applejuice

• Rep: 10
This is the most coverage Yonnie has ever gotten throughout the entirety of his career, dude is hardly even "semi-famous" among skateboarders.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • <3
Novelty and Colt just want attention. I'm gonna proceed with the ignore function.

This is a conversation about how unfortunately normalized it is for misogyny to take place in skateboarding. How brands and those around these misogynists continually back these people and do nothing to hold these people accountable. If you're not mature enough to have the conversation, go find another thread to get attention.

I Its pretty simple. It's sad to me to see someone state a lame opinion  about this thread and then proceed to try to draw attention to themselves. You really think that pathetic behavior is cool? Feel bad for you man. Go back to your garbage ass wine coolers and shut the fuck up.
The chillest1

hartt3

That prescription label should be his board graphic

hartt3

idk how ppl are saying they never heard of him, the gx1000 videos featured him heavily and were some of the hottest shit on thrasher a couple years back

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
idk how ppl are saying they never heard of him, the gx1000 videos featured him heavily and were some of the hottest shit on thrasher a couple years back

Because they didn’t put peoples names in the clips if I recall

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 779
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]

foresight: 20/20

hartt3

Expand Quote
[close]

yea i guess but still i feel like they should know of him, unless they started skating after gx stopped dropping mad edits

Big_Dingus

Yonnie is not known by anybody outside of skating. That doesn't make you semi-famous, it means nothing. I guarantee that nobody besides his family, friends, and skaters has any inkling of who this guy is. We get a little trapped in our bubble and he is obviously in his own ego bubble, but nobody outside of skating gives a shit about skating. This isn't like other sports where it has an audience and huge fanbase. You have to be like Nyjah to be known outside of skating's bubble and many don't even know who the hell that is. No one in my family knows who Nyjah is let alone Yonnie Fucking Cruz.. All they know is Tony Hawk.

"But mom, didn't you see him in GX-1000?"

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
Yonnie is a piece of shit, all the screenshots confirms he's a pathological liar and he's someone that absolves himself of responsibility. Calling yourself semi-famous is lame and conceited, I don't want to derail the conversation from his shitty behavior but he is known in skateboarding, if he wasn't this thread wouldn't be getting this far in pages.

He's not a contest skater or someone in the limelight, but anyone who's into skateboarding has a high chance of knowing who he is. If you've watched Static IV, you'd know who he is.

Also to the person that said what Yonnie did was rape, you're right that not disclosing an STI means the other person can't fully consent. But there's a difference between Yonnie not disclosing he has herpes and what Al Davis is being accused of, because although we don't know the specifics of what and by who Al Davis is being accused, it seems his accusations are about some fucked up shit.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 57
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Yonnie is not known by anybody outside of skating. That doesn't make you semi-famous, it means nothing. I guarantee that nobody besides his family, friends, and skaters has any inkling of who this guy is.

Even in skating he's nobody. Come to the UK bro, no fucker knows who this guy is, really. Even myself before this situation, if I saw him in person I would have to watch him skate, scan his shoes to see if it would give me a clue, check what make his board was then try to make a guess - and I come on here most days.

The fact of the matter is Crailtap barely even showed any interest in announcing this guy on the team until it was almost too late for him. It's Slap that was unfortunately gunning for him at the time. Now they don't want to drop the guy no matter what, it's baffling - My thoughts are that if they drop Yonnie for this then they'll have to drop Kenny Anderson for his rape and abuse too and that's a massive shit storm that they can't deal with.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Yonnie is not known by anybody outside of skating. That doesn't make you semi-famous, it means nothing. I guarantee that nobody besides his family, friends, and skaters has any inkling of who this guy is.
[close]

Even in skating he's nobody. Come to the UK bro, no fucker knows who this guy is, really. Even myself before this situation, if I saw him in person I would have to watch him skate, scan his shoes to see if it would give me a clue, check what make his board was then try to make a guess - and I come on here most days.

The fact of the matter is Crailtap barely even showed any interest in announcing this guy on the team until it was almost too late for him. It's Slap that was unfortunately gunning for him at the time. Now they don't want to drop the guy no matter what, it's baffling - My thoughts are that if they drop Yonnie for this then they'll have to drop Kenny Anderson for his rape and abuse too and that's a massive shit storm that they can't deal with.

Just slap Keenan and Gabriel’s names on boards instead of those two and send royalties to their families or cancer charity for whatever Gabriel had

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
Did anyone say this yet?
Beware the Flare.
Someone with photoshop skills could probably make an image with Yon’s face on the beware they flare video cover.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.