Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181917 times)

inkandimages

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 131
Inkandimages you seriously have to make a site or something to paint the whole picture in one area. this is beyond fucked.

We are already on it.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
Blows my mind how someone could have no problem doing that so many times to so many people. I don't care how dumb the dude is, it's no excuse. Seems psychopathic to me.

Side note, sending a picture of azithromycin saying he's having a flare up... It's not an anti viral. Gonorrhea is not a herpes flare up. I don't get why he even sent that, was he trying to get some sort of sympathy?

When skaters see KIDS as aspirational rather than a red flag...

inkandimages

Side note, sending a picture of azithromycin saying he's having a flare up... It's not an anti viral. Gonorrhea is not a herpes flare up. I don't get why he even sent that, was he trying to get some sort of sympathy?

It was his way of telling that woman that he had chlamydia without actually telling her that he had chlamydia. She literally had to pry it out of the asshole. You cannot make this shit up. She was infected at the time and didn't know it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 06:37:58 PM by inkandimages »

DropInDropOut

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is called sexual grooming.
Important to note: The victim was in her early 20s, so not a minor, but still impressionable and much younger than him.
It is manipulative and predatory, and was done while he was also doing the exact same thing to other women at the exact same time. Most were much younger.
At no time before, during or after did he disclose his known STI status.
A pattern of behavior is being established here.

Remember this was Dec 2020 -- a full YEAR after the first victim confronted him, and he admitted he had HSV-1 & HSV-2
-- and a month after another victim sent him screenshots of her STI results.

[close]

I know this all started with your post on luredbyproskaters but I was wondering whether you've contacted them with all of this further evidence from multiple different women and if they'll help get it out? Only saying this because IG seems to reach a lot more general skaters and it also gives it a platform in a space that both Yonnie & Crailtap use regularly. I know you probably have already but yeah, I'd hate for this situation to be dismissed by skaters & pros as "Slap forum's going too deep" or something dumb like that.

Aside from that I really admire you speaking on behalf of and connecting all of these victims. More power to you!
[close]

Thank you for your support. I am not the woman who originally posted on IG, but since I was the most comfortable speaking up, I have been contacted by half a dozen other women who have shared their stories with me, which makes me feel both empowered and absolutely sick to my stomach.

I can say this: we have had enough, and we are mobilizing. Looking into a URL, because that is static and cannot be taken down/flagged as easily as an IG account. If just one woman Googles this dipshit's name, and it stops her from seeing him and being a possible victim, than this is all worth it. The first thing I did was Google that kook, but nothing except skate clips came up. I have some knowledge/history in the skate industry, but not enough to realize that he was connected so closely with the GX1000 crew, and if I HAD known that, I would never given him the time of day. It's been a learning experience. What they did to that security guard is some of the most reprehensible shit, and makes me want to vomit every time I even allow myself to think about the fact that he is even a  minor part of my history.

Also, the LA Times has been contacted about doing a possible follow up piece to the Burger Recods article that was published in January of this year. I don't have time to drop the link to the article in here (and it might be behind a paywall), but please Google if you'd like more information on that piece. There is enough material to write a book about the terrible, awful, behavior within skateboarding. Maybe if some of the people who read the Times stop buying their kids skateboards and shoes and merch, it will wake the industry up. Not trying to take skateboarding down -- that will never happen. Just trying to add some accountability and justice into the way "semi famous" humans treat other humans. It should hit nicely with the timing of skateboarding's arrival at the Olympics and the PSAs we would like to plan around those LA events.
[close]

The Burger Records thing also happened to the young woman who had a similar issue with Johan Stuckey.   Something about that soft Y sound to pronounce your name

Damn, your right; Yonnie, Stickey and Kenny - all HPV superspreaders.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Important to note: The victim was in her early 20s, so not a minor, but still impressionable and much younger than him.
It is manipulative and predatory, and was done while he was also doing the exact same thing to other women at the exact same time. Most were much younger.

Remember this was Dec 2020 -- a full YEAR after the first victim confronted him, and he admitted he had HSV-1 & HSV-2

[close]

I know this all started with your post on luredbyproskaters but I was wondering whether you've contacted them with all of this further evidence from multiple different women and if they'll help get it out? Only saying this because IG seems to reach a lot more general skaters and it also gives it a platform in a space that both Yonnie & Crailtap use regularly. I know you probably have already but yeah, I'd hate for this situation to be dismissed by skaters & pros as "Slap forum's going too deep" or something dumb like that.

Aside from that I really admire you speaking on behalf of and connecting all of these victims. More power to you!
[close]

Thank you for your support. I am not the woman who originally posted on IG, but since I was the most comfortable speaking up, I have been contacted by half a dozen other women who have shared their stories with me, which makes me feel both empowered and absolutely sick to my stomach.

I can say this: we have had enough, and we are mobilizing. Looking into a URL, because that is static and cannot be taken down/flagged as easily as an IG account. If just one woman Googles this dipshit's name, and it stops her from seeing him and being a possible victim, than this is all worth it. The first thing I did was Google that kook, but nothing except skate clips came up. I have some knowledge/history in the skate industry, but not enough to realize that he was connected so closely with the GX1000 crew, and if I HAD known that, I would never given him the time of day. It's been a learning experience. What they did to that security guard is some of the most reprehensible shit, and makes me want to vomit every time I even allow myself to think about the fact that he is even a  minor part of my history.

Also, the LA Times has been contacted about doing a possible follow up piece to the Burger Recods article that was published in January of this year. I don't have time to drop the link to the article in here (and it might be behind a paywall), but please Google if you'd like more information on that piece. There is enough material to write a book about the terrible, awful, behavior within skateboarding. Maybe if some of the people who read the Times stop buying their kids skateboards and shoes and merch, it will wake the industry up. Not trying to take skateboarding down -- that will never happen. Just trying to add some accountability and justice into the way "semi famous" humans treat other humans. It should hit nicely with the timing of skateboarding's arrival at the Olympics and the PSAs we would like to plan around those LA events.
[close]

The Burger Records thing also happened to the young woman who had a similar issue with Johan Stuckey.   Something about that soft Y sound to pronounce your name
[close]

Johan pronounce YO-Han is where I was going with that one hah

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
Expand Quote
[close]

It was his way of telling that woman that he had chlamydia without actually telling her that he had chlamydia. She literally had to pry it out of the asshole. You cannot make this shit up. She was infected at the time and didn't know it.

Jesus Christ, I'm very sorry you and many others had to deal with this guy's manipulative bullshit.

DropInDropOut

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Johan pronounce YO-Han is where I was going with that one hah

Oh, ha sorry - I just saw the Y and remembered Kenny was also accused of not being upfront about HPV while sleeping around. Yonnie is Kenny’s protégée ‘Perfect Man’. Creeps.

veritas

Its actually incredible what a complete scum bucket Yonnie is. He's actually out there intentionally spreading an incurable STI  to total strangers and ruining their lives, and doing so without any remorse whatsoever. Craig sure knows how to pick them.

UnconcernedCitizen

• Rep: 1

inkandimages

Another victim has asked me to post:

« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 11:00:34 PM by inkandimages »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal

@inkandimages hey I think you meant to redact the first image, but it’s still there

Edit: thanks for the catch jakeumms that I was posting it too!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 11:21:48 PM by Atiba Applebum »

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
It wouldn’t surprise me if Craig is worried because they have boards with Yonnie’s name coming down the line for a while still since they probably book that stuff into the future a bit. And before this all happened (he was outed) he was posting Lakai samples. So he either had a shoe or colorway coming eventually. They’re probably worried about money. Which if so, is bullshit.
[close]

Looks like he is getting a shoe. I don't recognize these from the current Lakai lineup https://www.lakai.com/collections/shoes. First post was from January and the other three from March.

Crail did put out KA's "Love Potion" boards after he was outed which shows they have no shame.

its actually a team shoe called the dover

inkandimages

Expand Quote

[close]

@inkandimages hey I think you meant to redact the first image, but it’s still there

Thanks for catching that. I posted the wrong one -- there are so effing many I can't keep them all straight.

FUCK YOU, YONNNIE, FOR DOING THIS -- YA FUCKING KOOK!

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Thanks for catching that. I posted the wrong one -- there are so effing many I can't keep them all straight.

FUCK YOU, YONNNIE, FOR DOING THIS -- YA FUCKING KOOK!

It was bad enough knowing it was 1 person but around how many is it that have actually come forward so far? I think it's looking likely this guy has probably not disclosed this information to any of his sexual partners beforehand.

non-playable character

• Rep: 14
yonnie and johan just proved you can take the man out of florida but you can’t take florida out of the man. fuck these guys

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
"kinda famous"

fucking pathetic
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
Goddamn I am embarassed having to share the same name as this fucking loser. Think it’s time to focus

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
dude be thinking his royalty is based on the prevalence of herpes rather than chocolate decks

Ari Feldberg

• Rep: -25
Goddamn I am embarassed having to share the same name as this fucking loser. Think it’s time to focus

Harsh. He’s done some stinkers, sure, but he was great in Raising Arizona, leaving Las Vegas too

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -299
"kinda famous"

fucking pathetic

100.. what a fucking loser.

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
Jesus, how many women did he fuck during this period? Is there a tally?

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -11
"kinda famous"

fucking pathetic
What a fucking loser. I can’t believe crail is so out of touch they haven’t done anything.

UnconcernedCitizen

• Rep: 1
why endanger people like this? is his secret goal to spread herpes to the rest of the population?

took me 2 seconds to find a multitude of dating platforms just for ppl with herpes.

veritas

why endanger people like this? is his secret goal to spread herpes to the rest of the population?

took me 2 seconds to find a multitude of dating platforms just for ppl with herpes.

This is what strikes me as the most fucked up, the effort he's making to spread it. I know a woman this happened to and she described the same type of situation, a one night stand with some guy she started dating who not only didn't disclose to her but also pushed for unprotected sex from the start.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
Expand Quote
[close]

Harsh. He’s done some stinkers, sure, but he was great in Raising Arizona, leaving Las Vegas too

Nah this dude deserves the Wicker Man treatment except with angry hornets instead of bees and napalm instead of fire. Fuck that. After hearing horror stories of my girl being abused and treated like an object by her ex, reading this thread’s got me riled up.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
To the victims, you should also try to tag GX1000 and comment on there posts and such. He is just as affiliated with GX as with Chocolate, if not more. They are backed by Supreme and Thrasher and are heavy supporters of Yonnie. If Crail is getting this much hate why not his real real homies who most likely enable this shit.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
send it to GQ. yonnie was in that god awful article about gx1000 a while back.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -457
  • Objectivity police
I’ve never bought from crail, lakai, or GX, but I certainly won’t after their silence on this scumbaggery.

Damn I wanted some of those new dunk lookalike shoes too.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61