Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181468 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
How many Crailtap employees are reading this thread right now? Carroll? Sam Smyth?

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660

This is pretty cool and much needed.

Good stuff indeed
The use of the word 'rad' is unfortunate but the message is there

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3

This is pretty cool and much needed.
I only follow Free Skate mag on IG, never seen a .mag in the wild. This is really, awesome. I just followed consent last night when Luredbyproskaters posted about it. Thank you for posting this @Punished Skateboards!!

The chillest1

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
How many Crailtap employees are reading this thread right now? Carroll? Sam Smyth?

Idk maybe John wants to come call me dumb and a meth head cuz I don’t like redbull or rape culture

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
Expand Quote
[close]

Idk maybe John wants to come call me dumb and a meth head cuz I don’t like redbull or rape culture

Dude, what are you even ranting about, this thread isn't about you, you selfish asshole. Just shut the fuck up already.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

nickpaolucci

Expand Quote
[close]

you can do meth and dislike redbull/rape culture. they dont need to be mutually exclusive and you are derailing the thread

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you can do meth and dislike redbull/rape culture. they dont need to be mutually exclusive and you are derailing the thread

Can u explain to me how I am derailing this thread?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ok smart guy the only reason anyone on here said I do meth is because I brought up Red Bull and that the skate industry influence human behavior with advertisements. Obviously those two things aren’t mutually exclusive. How is ur response holding crailtap responsible?
it seems to me you’re the one derailing this thread with personal attacks against me. And you’re trying to insinuate I do meth with ur dumb lil boi comment

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Making about 50 posts in the last hour all about yourself?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
I think this other post was somehow missed last night. So, to clarify, 2 posts went up on the @luredbyproskaters IG last night.

GX1000 has also been specifically approached about taking action. Not going to bet on anything happening, but wouldn’t that be wonderful?

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
I think this other post was somehow missed last night. So, to clarify, 2 posts went up on the @luredbyproskaters IG last night.

GX1000 has also been specifically approached about taking action. Not going to bet on anything happening, but wouldn’t that be wonderful?
Going after GX is a smart move because the reason Yonnie went from flow to Pro on Chocolate was because of the GX videos and their popularity. They probably have a whole crew of Yonnies based on what Al Davis has been accused of. They are just as guilty of enabling as Crailtap.

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope we eventually start seeing more callouts towards the people in the industry who knew about his behavior and still chose to sponsor or associate with him and others that have done the same.
It's sad to say but I'm starting to feel like the majority of the industry isn't going to this shit seriously until it starts damaging not only the predator's careers but also the companies and people that back them.
[close]

The LA Times contacted me today to let me know that there is interest in proceeding with a story.

It’s also interesting to note that 3rd parties can be held liable under CA law for allowing people to knowingly spread STIs. Knowingly putting them on airplanes and flying them all over the world to continue this abuse unchecked.

Another women has also come forward with her story on the IG account. I commend these women for their bravery for speaking up and want them and anyone else reading this to know you are not alone and it is not your fault. Sexual coercion and manipulation are abuse. Not respecting boundaries and proceeding after you’ve been asked to stop is rape.

Thank you also to all you Slap posters who have helped to catalogue and organize information. Please send me a private message if you have any information that can be verified and corroborated or you are a primary witness to any such behavior. You do not have to go on record and nothing will be shared unless you explicitly give your permission and/or desire to be cited.

The LA Times has the highest readership in America.
[close]

So these four could be in trouble too if they were sending Yonnie on tours and filming trips after the first accusations.

I don't think the law works like that

veritas

This one is wild, dude is a sick fuck who really gets off on spreading misery. Imagine the Craig crew finally getting that semi-famous treatment in the LA times.

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope we eventually start seeing more callouts towards the people in the industry who knew about his behavior and still chose to sponsor or associate with him and others that have done the same.
It's sad to say but I'm starting to feel like the majority of the industry isn't going to this shit seriously until it starts damaging not only the predator's careers but also the companies and people that back them.
[close]

The LA Times contacted me today to let me know that there is interest in proceeding with a story.

It’s also interesting to note that 3rd parties can be held liable under CA law for allowing people to knowingly spread STIs. Knowingly putting them on airplanes and flying them all over the world to continue this abuse unchecked.

Another women has also come forward with her story on the IG account. I commend these women for their bravery for speaking up and want them and anyone else reading this to know you are not alone and it is not your fault. Sexual coercion and manipulation are abuse. Not respecting boundaries and proceeding after you’ve been asked to stop is rape.

Thank you also to all you Slap posters who have helped to catalogue and organize information. Please send me a private message if you have any information that can be verified and corroborated or you are a primary witness to any such behavior. You do not have to go on record and nothing will be shared unless you explicitly give your permission and/or desire to be cited.

The LA Times has the highest readership in America.
[close]

So these four could be in trouble too if they were sending Yonnie on tours and filming trips after the first accusations.

[close]
I don't think the law works like that

It doesn't, they won't be held accountable. How they react is up to them, but as the years go by the fun loving, cool guy façade they all created crumbles and their real per$ona$ $hine brightly.

It's good to be rich white dudes in America. I don't know much about Meghan, but after seeing that loan to Gonz with the 50% interest charge I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't give a shit.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Making about 50 posts in the last hour all about yourself?

Y’all speak in hyperbole so much it’s hard to even have a conversation. Most of u are just throwing shit at the wall hoping someone else likes it.

Almost every post I’ve made has been either about crailtap taking responsibility or a direct response to someone else attacking me personally. It’s kind of hard to ignore the personal attacks when they are articulated in a way to discredit the point that crailtap needs to take responsibility or close up shop. Repping there shit and knowing about this is enabling

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Literally one of the girls yonnie was message went to the school marello went to. She’s in a. Self destructive suicidal drinking spiral right now I told her man I heard that guy has stds and treats girls bad be careful and people’s response on here was “imagine having to move back to upstate ny from sf” like y’all are fucking monsters

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
For the sake of staying on topic, I'd like to remind everyone of the ignore function. Better to use that than antagonize someone who may be unstable. <3
The chillest1

cherry

• SLAP Pal
At this point I think the most “effective” thing would be to start a train saying

“I think crailtap should take some responsibility for there riders actions”

Then you could see who breaks the train and disagrees with that statement.

if a thread making fun of terry kennedys mental health can get 108 pages why shouldn’t this?

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You have posted roughly 200 times in the thread and no one knows what the fuck you're getting at.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You have posted roughly 200 times in the thread and no one knows what the fuck you're getting at.

My post count hit 1,000 yesterday and is 32 posts over 1,000 lol

cherry

• SLAP Pal
I think crailtap should take some responsibility for there riders actions

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1558
How can those of us without social media be of assistance?

I’ve started to make email templates to send out to all of his sponsors, and a specific template to send to my local. If anyone would like them please let me know.

Cherry, focus. Jesus Christ.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
I saw the post about him outright raping someone yesterday- seemed like that was the next shoe to drop. Hope this dude gets jail time and fuck you guys who are defending him

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
Cherry. Please take a break so there is room for the discussion to continue. Your train of thought is hard to follow. We share your anger. Just let the thread breathe for a bit.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
I think crailtap should take some responsibility for there riders actions

Boot the ones with clear and proven allegations off like the NFL did with malcontents like Ray Rice and Greg Hardy.

If they’re working towards rehabilitation and have apologized and are not displaying signs of relapse or similar behavioral patterns, re-evaluate.

In the meantime, build up riders like Carl, Erik, Hosea, Breanna, Capps etc who skate hard and deserve it. Add some new blood, if needed.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

My post count hit 1,000 yesterday and is 32 posts over 1,000 lol

Hey, I said "roughly."

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: it is extremely obvious that Yonnie knew for literally years that he had herpes, was contagious, did nothing about that, and continued to spread herpes.  Like, what the fuck man, if for no reason other than self-interest why wouldn't someone get on medication to control their herpes?  One could almost be forgiven for thinking he intended to spread it rather than just doing it carelessly.  And this doesn't even get to the forcible rape part of things, which adds another horrible dimension to this.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 09:12:14 AM by Mr. Stinky »

inkandimages

It is highly unlikely that Yonnie's sponsors will be prosecuted under CA Health and Safety Code 120290 HS -- https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=HSC&sectionNum=120290.

HOWEVER, it is highly likely that a number of women have a very solid case against Yonnie, based on the repeated documentation shown in his text messages that date back as far as 2017, demonstrating that he had direct knowledge of his STI status and infection.

This is pure speculation, because I am not a lawyer, but let's say there was a criminal case brought up against Yonnie for what he has done. If he were to be convicted (and even if not), then maybe some of these ladies would also have a case in civil court against Yonnie and also his sponsors for negligence. Again, just speculation.

Buttholesurfer

• Rep: 13
I met yonnie and man child around 2017 and they were both disgusting humans. They had whack merch for sale and whack weed. Go back to SF please LA don’t need you

inkandimages

How can those of us without social media be of assistance?

I’ve started to make email templates to send out to all of his sponsors, and a specific template to send to my local. If anyone would like them please let me know.

Cherry, focus. Jesus Christ.

Thank you for this.

We are also drafting an open letter to industry leaders and companies that will be attached to a petition that will be very easy to sign and share, via social media and through email. This open letter will call upon them to take action and take a stand against abuse and misogyny in skateboarding.

Remember when this happened?
https://www.change.org/p/enjoi-globe-skate-boards-remove-their-pro-domestic-violence-t-shirt

Not much has changed since 2013, it seems.

Actions Steps/How You Can Help:
  • If anyone can help by creating a list of companies that have known ties/affiliations to abusers, and either send to me in a private message, or post in a thread, that would be very helpful.
  • If anyone has ties to people that are considered to be influencers who would consider reposting the open letter and urging people to support, please reach out.
  • If anyone has experience with design and wants to help with the website, that would be great.

Thank you again to those who have shown support!