Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181924 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2554
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2021, 10:36:20 AM »
The problem would be solved by telling the truth.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

snowballz

• Rep: -12
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2021, 10:38:28 AM »
Megan Baltimore, Rick, Mike, are such hypocrites/scum by sweeping the KA (heaps of proof), Yonnie (believe abused women), Sam S(photo proof), god knows what else under the rug. They better keep shut on international woman's day and days alike, I don't want to hear "we have a woman CEO, we stand behind this and that" bullshit.

I wouldn't dream of buying a Craig product, so should you.

What's even worse was after all this shit, craig thinks dropping this board is a good idea. they knew what they were doing. fuck them.

Rickk, Mike, if you're reading this, just know you should have thrown in the towel years ago. they used to say don't meet your heroes, now I can see them self-destruct on my phone.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2021, 11:01:55 AM »
i think this and the Stuckey incident (amongst others) show men in skateboarding and men in general for what they are

absolutely fucking pathetic.

so nervous, so desperate, so filthy that they will lie just to get "their fix" or their confidence needed to go another day. so scummy that they can't even go to the simple lengths of respect most people agree upon.
insecure, overhyped, nervewracked people who are put on a pedestal away from accountability because they can do the special tricks!!!

its so wild because im sure people like yonnie and al davis aren't the biggest money-makers on these teams. but we gotta "protect our boy" ya know

its all the same shit
dudes are gross
if ur victim-blaming rn just end it dude

+ to the woman who felt the need to defend her honor on here, the most of us got your back 100%
sorry for the fucks that cant get it past their thick fuckin skull
!!!

maxi-pad

• Rep: 23
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2021, 11:13:20 AM »
Gx1000 allegations

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2021, 11:14:33 AM »
Expand Quote
People start out with using protections and then when they gain a sense of trust, they stop using them, because for most women, condoms can be irritating.

Also, condoms are not the end all be all in protecting yourself from contracting an sti like HSV. You're just sounding like a self righteous, ignorant twat. It's not a simple thing. Use that logic that you think you have.
[close]

Can sti’s be detected by trust?  I thought it took a blood test.  My bad.
Not everyone can afford going to the clinic for a blood test before they get down you bone headed incel.

Also, you must have never been in a trust relationship. I feel like you have some past trauma with trust and relationships that you're projecting. Feel bad for you bruv
The chillest1

Spunkchild

• Rep: 38
  • Big gal
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2021, 11:22:35 AM »

I’m sorry, why are we 5’s and you a 10? 

When he complained about us calling him that we offered to change it to “person,”.  Any person who knows the risks of unprotected sex and proceeds anyway is playing Russian roulette

Telly you must be really something special coming in so hot talking about condoms and shit. You realize you can get an STI with protection right? like just because you made the guy wear a thin piece of plastic doesn't mean his fucking flapping balls that is completely uncovered can't infect you? Did you fail basic health? I get your a bit older mate but come on, I will fault you for being english though.

Stop getting caught in the weeds

This dude lied about his sexual health and thats fucked up and super slimy

I have bad taste and I smell like fetta cheese

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2021, 11:26:04 AM »
Expand Quote

When he complained about us calling him that we offered to change it to “person,”.  Any person who knows the risks of unprotected sex and proceeds anyway is playing Russian roulette
[close]

Telly you must be really something special coming in so hot talking about condoms and shit. You realize you can get an STI with protection right? like just because you made the guy wear a thin piece of plastic doesn't mean his fucking flapping balls that is completely uncovered can't infect you? Did you fail basic health? I get your a bit older mate but come on, I will fault you for being english though.

Stop getting caught in the weeds

This dude lied about his sexual health and thats fucked up and super slimy
Read above. He moved on to blood tests after I brought that up. He just projecting
The chillest1

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2021, 11:40:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
eh, its whatever...be a whore get a sore 8)
[close]

Listen up, fives. A ten is speaking:

I'm tired of the speculation and I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut. I'm also tired of the slut shaming misogynist bullshit some of you dudes are on, trying so damn hard to look so fucking cool

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?
She's not a whore and this is not a joke.

I'm not lying either. You want some more facts posted up in here, sure, why not? We're all watching anyway, so here it goes.
Ask me how many pros I've fucked. Do you really think that hurts me?
Do you ask Yonnie how many women he's infected?
Do you ask your boys how many times they've fucked women?
I can fuck who I want, when I want, as long as it is consensual and INFORMED. That little turd LIED TO MY FACE when I asked him point blank if he had any STDs. Then he had the nerve to gaslight me and make me feel crazy. The tired, old, "crazy woman" trope is thrown around so much it hurts. What the hell do I have to gain by posting here and on IG? Nothing. I am angry. I am angry for myself, I am angry for the woman who has to defend herself because well, you never know, she could be lying. I am angry for my mother and all the mothers and victims...and on...and on...For centuries.

You know what? It's about RESPECT. It's about ACCOUNTABILITY. And it's about having some MORAL FORTITUDE. I don't want money; I don't care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think of me, and if Yonnie and I compared bank accounts, I damn well know I'd be the one giving him $$$, not the other way around.

Oh, and one more time for the scumbags in the back who still don't get it:

Women, yes, women, can fuck whoever we want and that doesn't make us sluts or whores.

**AS LONG AS WE ARE GIVEN THE WHOLE STORY IN ORDER TO MAKE CONSENSUAL AND INFORMED DECISION**

Maybe if dude had shown remorse and not repeated this pattern of behavior over and over and OVER AGAIN for YEARS, things would be very different. He's just one of millions, though.

Y'all can debate on here all night until the cows come home what shoulda coulda woulda and what should happen to him, but at the end of the day you're all just bystanders. It's up to this ball-less industry to take a stand or the people to not support it. And this is true for every aspect of society, because skaters are not the only scumbags out there. So, instead of wondering if Yonnie is in his hotel room freaking out about being canceled (I am sure he is) why not ask yourselves, what can I do to be part of the solution, and not the problem here? Financially supporting a company or industry you know is full of shit is being part of the problem. It's what you're morally comfortable with, and that is what angers me the most. Society on the whole is complacent, but nothing is going to change unless individuals change.

Yonnie, if you see this - fortitude means "strength" - please get some goddamn help and Valtrex and learn to say you're sorry. Also, fuck you.
[close]

This guy sounds like a moron and possibly a little psychopathic, but who has unprotected sex? 
It’s not shaming women, I have a buddy who preferred not to use a condom, and he got a nasty lil case of herpes.  He had lots of issues with it and his nickname became “sore.”  When he complained about us calling him that we offered to change it to “person,” but he wasn’t down with that either.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
So as far as accountability is concerned, where is yours?  You made a decision to have unprotected sex with someone you couldn’t verify(through testing and monogamy) was free of std’s. You made that decision.  How is the any different from taking steps to prevent coronavirus infection? 
This doesn’t have to be a men vs women thing.  Any person who knowingly has an sti and doesn’t do anything to to stop it’s transmission is a piece of shit.  Any person who knows the risks of unprotected sex and proceeds anyway is playing Russian roulette
[close]

That is almost the stupidest response to anything I’ve read on Slap, and that’s saying a lot. This is compounded by the fact that your username is “Telly”.
[close]

It’s not saying much at all.  It’s called logic, and I know it’s in short supply here on slap, but you can find it.
I have been told that about my username before and honestly I don’t know what that means. The only reference I know to “Telly” would be British slang for tele vision, which I’m guessing doesn’t offend you.  It’s been my nickname going on since I was 7, about 35 years now, the origins of which have been lost to time

Hey there, Telly. Let's all pause for a moment to relish in the irony of your username.

I wasn't going to post here again, but you are pretty smug and judgmental for someone who just called himself a 2-chump pump, so let me give you a woman's perspective, since we seem to need to unpack this even further.

Please try to check your self righteousness at the door and actually reflect. I'm sure you get laid all the time and clearly are an expert on all of this, but your argument and perspective are flawed.

1. Not that this is ANYONE's goddamn business, but we did use a condom, bonehead. Are you interested in how many times we fucked too? And where? What positions?

2. As you yourself stated, condoms are not 100% effective. Neither is the COVID vaccine. I am fully vaccinated, so are you going to smugly judge me if I still somehow wind up with COVID? Come on now. Please just STFU because the condom argument is irrelevant and taking away from the true issues here. We all know the value of condoms, but thank you for educating us even more. And how dare you judge anyone, really.

3. It seems like you are mansplaining. A lot. A lot a lot. You don't know me, you don't know any of the other women and I damn well know you don't know Yonnie, so really, please, shut the fuck up and sit down unless you have something constructive and positive to add to this conversation, which is about RESPECT, ACCOUNTABILITY and MORAL FORTITUDE. No one really cares if you bone with a condom or not, because you're not relevant here.

4. Stop blaming the victims. Just stop. Getting on your Trojan horse (pun intended) is taking away from the real issues. This is about what Yonnie did before and after we fucked, and way more importantly, how he has treated many other women over a period of years, resulting in a lot of trauma. This is also about an industry that is notorious for supporting and shielding this type of irresponsible, selfish and destructive behavior that is so prevalent among the man-children it elevates in order to make a buck. But let's also ask ourselves why an entire industry, and society, continues to think this is all acceptable okay to stay silent in 2021. THIS is why I spoke up. Why is this okay? Why does it continue to be okay? Why are women repeated abused, paid less, blamed, ridiculed, etc. in a way that never happens to men, when often times we shoulder much of the burdens in the home and elsewhere? Just look at the statistics on how women have disproportionately been affected by the pandemic. It's not only about sex. Women are not heard, and often times when we do speak up we are called "crazy" and brushed off. 

5. Let's also normalize what it is like to have an STI. STD is actually an outdated shitty term, and I shouldn't have used it but I'm a stickler for consistency. IF Yonnie had been honest I'm sure things could have been worked out between me and him. IF he had shown some remorse to the other women and actually sincerely tried to change then maybe things would be very different. Having HSV is not a life or death thing, and something like 20%-25% of the population has it. The way you keep going on and on and on and comparing it to things like seat belts and COVID is further stigmatizing it and making the situation regress. It's not helpful.

Circaskater420

• Rep: -76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2021, 12:40:04 PM »
Well Telly you can get herpes even with a condom on.  Your little spiel that you masquerade as safe sex is really just victim blaming. 

Sizzla

• Rep: 223
  • I luv I jah
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2021, 12:41:25 PM »
Sizzla I blocked by disya mon onna IG fi years affi I seh him colorway of staple issa generic colorway nah unique tah he. him call I batty anna block I. Sizzla recognize him wicked ways long time ago. I seh I & I haffi nice up skatin an fi cast out an expell all wickedness lek yonnie.

Jah guide
I an I haff nah white god

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2021, 12:42:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm tired of the speculation and I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut. I'm also tired of the slut shaming misogynist bullshit some of you dudes are on, trying so damn hard to look so fucking cool

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

I'm not lying either. You want some more facts posted up in here, sure, why not? We're all watching anyway, so here it goes.
I can fuck who I want, when I want, as long as it is consensual and INFORMED. That little turd LIED TO MY FACE when I asked him point blank if he had any STDs. Then he had the nerve to gaslight me and make me feel crazy. The tired, old, "crazy woman" trope is thrown around so much it hurts. What the hell do I have to gain by posting here and on IG? Nothing. I am angry. I am angry for myself, I am angry for the woman who has to defend herself because well, you never know, she could be lying. I am angry for my mother and all the mothers and victims...and on...and on...For centuries.

You know what? It's about RESPECT. It's about ACCOUNTABILITY. And it's about having some MORAL FORTITUDE. I don't want money; I don't care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think of me, and if Yonnie and I compared bank accounts, I damn well know I'd be the one giving him $$$, not the other way around.

Women, yes, women, can fuck whoever we want and that doesn't make us sluts or whores.

**AS LONG AS WE ARE GIVEN THE WHOLE STORY IN ORDER TO MAKE CONSENSUAL AND INFORMED DECISION**

Maybe if dude had shown remorse and not repeated this pattern of behavior over and over and OVER AGAIN for YEARS, things would be very different. He's just one of millions, though.

Y'all can debate on here all night until the cows come home what shoulda coulda woulda and what should happen to him, but at the end of the day you're all just bystanders. It's up to this ball-less industry to take a stand or the people to not support it. And this is true for every aspect of society, because skaters are not the only scumbags out there. So, instead of wondering if Yonnie is in his hotel room freaking out about being canceled (I am sure he is) why not ask yourselves, what can I do to be part of the solution, and not the problem here? Financially supporting a company or industry you know is full of shit is being part of the problem. It's what you're morally comfortable with, and that is what angers me the most. Society on the whole is complacent, but nothing is going to change unless individuals change.

Yonnie, if you see this - fortitude means "strength" - please get some goddamn help and Valtrex and learn to say you're sorry. Also, fuck you.
[close]

A 30 Rock quote.

P.S. Whataboutism is for cowards. Grow up.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1307
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2021, 12:44:10 PM »
^I am now 1000% less offended and a little embarrassed that I didn't catch that myself. Even if 5 is a pretty generous rating for me.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2021, 12:52:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

[close]

This guy sounds like a moron and possibly a little psychopathic, but who has unprotected sex? 
It’s not shaming women, I have a buddy who preferred not to use a condom, and he got a nasty lil case of herpes.  He had lots of issues with it and his nickname became “sore.”  When he complained about us calling him that we offered to change it to “person,” but he wasn’t down with that either.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
So as far as accountability is concerned, where is yours?  You made a decision to have unprotected sex with someone you couldn’t verify(through testing and monogamy) was free of std’s. You made that decision.  How is the any different from taking steps to prevent coronavirus infection? 
This doesn’t have to be a men vs women thing.  Any person who knowingly has an sti and doesn’t do anything to to stop it’s transmission is a piece of shit.  Any person who knows the risks of unprotected sex and proceeds anyway is playing Russian roulette
[close]

That is almost the stupidest response to anything I’ve read on Slap, and that’s saying a lot. This is compounded by the fact that your username is “Telly”.
[close]

It’s not saying much at all.  It’s called logic, and I know it’s in short supply here on slap, but you can find it.
I have been told that about my username before and honestly I don’t know what that means. The only reference I know to “Telly” would be British slang for tele vision, which I’m guessing doesn’t offend you.  It’s been my nickname going on since I was 7, about 35 years now, the origins of which have been lost to time
[close]

Hey there, Telly. Let's all pause for a moment to relish in the irony of your username.

I wasn't going to post here again, but you are pretty smug and judgmental for someone who just called himself a 2-chump pump, so let me give you a woman's perspective, since we seem to need to unpack this even further.

Please try to check your self righteousness at the door and actually reflect. I'm sure you get laid all the time and clearly are an expert on all of this, but your argument and perspective are flawed.

1. Not that this is ANYONE's goddamn business, but we did use a condom, bonehead. Are you interested in how many times we fucked too? And where? What positions?

2. As you yourself stated, condoms are not 100% effective. Neither is the COVID vaccine. I am fully vaccinated, so are you going to smugly judge me if I still somehow wind up with COVID? Come on now. Please just STFU because the condom argument is irrelevant and taking away from the true issues here. We all know the value of condoms, but thank you for educating us even more. And how dare you judge anyone, really.

3. It seems like you are mansplaining. A lot. A lot a lot. You don't know me, you don't know any of the other women and I damn well know you don't know Yonnie, so really, please, shut the fuck up and sit down unless you have something constructive and positive to add to this conversation, which is about RESPECT, ACCOUNTABILITY and MORAL FORTITUDE. No one really cares if you bone with a condom or not, because you're not relevant here.

4. Stop blaming the victims. Just stop. Getting on your Trojan horse (pun intended) is taking away from the real issues. This is about what Yonnie did before and after we fucked, and way more importantly, how he has treated many other women over a period of years, resulting in a lot of trauma. This is also about an industry that is notorious for supporting and shielding this type of irresponsible, selfish and destructive behavior that is so prevalent among the man-children it elevates in order to make a buck. But let's also ask ourselves why an entire industry, and society, continues to think this is all acceptable okay to stay silent in 2021. THIS is why I spoke up. Why is this okay? Why does it continue to be okay? Why are women repeated abused, paid less, blamed, ridiculed, etc. in a way that never happens to men, when often times we shoulder much of the burdens in the home and elsewhere? Just look at the statistics on how women have disproportionately been affected by the pandemic. It's not only about sex. Women are not heard, and often times when we do speak up we are called "crazy" and brushed off. 

5. Let's also normalize what it is like to have an STI. STD is actually an outdated shitty term, and I shouldn't have used it but I'm a stickler for consistency. IF Yonnie had been honest I'm sure things could have been worked out between me and him. IF he had shown some remorse to the other women and actually sincerely tried to change then maybe things would be very different. Having HSV is not a life or death thing, and something like 20%-25% of the population has it. The way you keep going on and on and on and comparing it to things like seat belts and COVID is further stigmatizing it and making the situation regress. It's not helpful.

👏

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2021, 12:54:21 PM »
I hope more victims of pro and amateur skateboarders come on here and expose their shit. Especially when they can articulate themselves like @inkandimages. It’s real easy to make an account. Tons of “lurkers” read our threads aka industry types.

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2021, 01:03:57 PM »
Sizzla I blocked by disya mon onna IG fi years affi I seh him colorway of staple issa generic colorway nah unique tah he. him call I batty anna block I. Sizzla recognize him wicked ways long time ago. I seh I & I haffi nice up skatin an fi cast out an expell all wickedness lek yonnie.

Jah guide
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2021, 01:11:49 PM »
I’ve just decided that all the simp beta cucks here are right.
My friend handed me a pistol and told me it wasn’t loaded.  So I pointed at his dog and pulled the trigger.  Dog is dead, but it’s his fault.

ban this fool

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2021, 01:14:52 PM »
My friend handed me a pistol and told me it wasn’t loaded.  So I pointed at his dog and pulled the trigger.  Dog is dead, but it’s his fault.

Just give up dude. Go and reflect on yourself
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2021, 01:20:37 PM »
after being a fan of both, i am happy i never bought any al davis or yonnie cruz product. fuck both these dudes.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2021, 01:24:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
People start out with using protections and then when they gain a sense of trust, they stop using them, because for most women, condoms can be irritating.

Also, condoms are not the end all be all in protecting yourself from contracting an sti like HSV. You're just sounding like a self righteous, ignorant twat. It's not a simple thing. Use that logic that you think you have.
[close]

Can sti’s be detected by trust?  I thought it took a blood test.  My bad.
[close]
Not everyone can afford going to the clinic for a blood test before they get down you bone headed incel.

[close]

They can be acquired for free from many clinics, colleges and planned parenthoods.
But I know the feeling, I bought a car but didn’t have any money left for insurance so I just took it out for a drive anyway.

I paid the last time I got tested and I have insurance you ignorant fuck. You have the empathy of a psychopathic loser.

Also, I love how your misogyny runs so deep you can't even respond to when a woman is putting you on we knowledge you trash ass incel
The chillest1

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2021, 01:27:33 PM »
if there’s one bit of solace that can come from this thread, it’s knowing how utterly miserable you are in your personal life

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2021, 01:34:07 PM »
The only simping here is Telly's bitchass simping his own weak as fuck ego
The chillest1

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2021, 01:41:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

1) you made it public.  I wouldn’t be able to tell Lonnie Cruz apart from Albert almora, this just happened to come up in a forum I frequent. So that’s on you
2) what are the true issues here?  People can be scumbags?  Trust but verify? 
3)And as you said, accountability.  You had a part in this.  I saw no mention of forced sexual encounters.  I agree that his lying throws absolute consent out the window but you still engaged in risky behavior with someone.  That he’s a professional skateboarder probably makes it more likely he’s a juvenile dipshit, but any person could be a walking infection.
“a lot. A lot a lot” makes me trust you less. Doesn’t add any info and it reminds me of the way my gf’s 14 year old daughter argues(terribly)
4) I didn’t blame shit, I said “buy the ticket, take the ride(and if occasionally it gets weirder than you expected then chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion. 
5) if it’s not a big deal then why the big deal

Shut the fuck up, listen, then learn.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2021, 01:42:33 PM »
simp beta cucks

Man, you either spend too much time on Reddit or watch the wrong YouTube videos, fuck this shit, it's exactly the mindset people are talking about. Those terms only exist to create unnecessary (and toxic) divisions amongst the people, what should matter is looking at the next person as another human being with their own life trajectory and emotions and treating them as such without the gender having to come into play and situations being sexualized or connoted. If you respect the next person in your partner, you will warn them about the possibility of you spreading a disease you know you carry onto them and take the appropriate measures to still spend a good night, otherwise it means you're clueless as a rock and/or a selfish asshole, the logic seems as simple as it gets to me.

I consider myself a feminist as far as that fits into my conception of humanism in general, and firmly believe everyone's unfair sufferings deserve exposition; men also go through shit of their own and can be victims of abuse too except being a victim is not a contest and when one finally dares speak up publicly it's quite uncalled for to show doubt and make it about gender. If you allow me that parallel to something you might relate to, in terms of shittiness those people sharing their stories are fighting away the same type of oppression as we can feel as men in situations where society blames us for feeling emotions to the point where you start feeling abnormal and weak for having natural feelings, or the stigma we get thrown onto us when we professionally fail. Everyone wants respect and deserves to be heard, including the accused if they know how to speak and have something to say, except again societal divisions, lack of empathy and oftentimes of education (comprising control over one's sexual urges) keep getting in the way of what should be healthy communication, all because at the end of the day humans are still pathetically wired to fuck. But our whole forte is we can communicate better than beasts.

arcam

• Rep: -65
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2021, 01:44:50 PM »
why dont you assholes mind your own business..this cancel culture horseshit is straight garbage....worry about your own skeletons dawg

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2021, 01:46:48 PM »
Jesus Christ, this is a good illustration of the danger of mobs. 
Did I call anybody a name?  Did I wish death on anybody?  Have I personally attacked anybody?
But those are the responses.  Not to ignore someone, but to wish them death. 
And I’m the unclassy one? 
You fucking know I’m right.  The only thing you star fuckers love more than seeing someone shine is seeing someone fall.  The type of people who cry when a celebrity dies because they saw them in a movie or bought their album.
I know you all want me to be lonely and crying, but I brought it up to the gf and she too wondered why a girl would go around trusting someone who doesn’t seem to have her best interest at heart.

You sure like talking about yourself, huh?

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2021, 01:48:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

1) you made it public.  I wouldn’t be able to tell Lonnie Cruz apart from Albert almora, this just happened to come up in a forum I frequent. So that’s on you
2) what are the true issues here?  People can be scumbags?  Trust but verify? 
3)And as you said, accountability.  You had a part in this.  I saw no mention of forced sexual encounters.  I agree that his lying throws absolute consent out the window but you still engaged in risky behavior with someone.  That he’s a professional skateboarder probably makes it more likely he’s a juvenile dipshit, but any person could be a walking infection.
“a lot. A lot a lot” makes me trust you less. Doesn’t add any info and it reminds me of the way my gf’s 14 year old daughter argues(terribly)
4) I didn’t blame shit, I said “buy the ticket, take the ride(and if occasionally it gets weirder than you expected then chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion. 
5) if it’s not a big deal then why the big deal

I feel sorry for your gf and her daughter. You're a dumb piece of shit who completely missed the point. Alllll the points. And THIS, ladies and gentleman, is why the majority of women do not bother speaking up or trying to enact change through conversations with idiots. Go fuck yourself gently with a chainsaw (make sure it's wearing a condom), and please shut the fuck up and stop posting. I'm begging you to just stop posting. I will not engage with you any further because I feel like I am talking to a wall.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 521
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2021, 01:51:13 PM »
Mods, please hit this @Telly douchelord with the ban hammer
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2021, 01:52:37 PM »

It’s a quote from it’s always sunny in Philadelphia.  If the inkedandimages can use obscure quotes to fan the flames then so can I.

The quote from Philly, which is in no way obscure, is soy-boy-beta-cuck. Also, get fucked.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2021, 02:06:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

It’s a quote from it’s always sunny in Philadelphia.  If the inkedandimages can use obscure quotes to fan the flames then so can I.
[close]

The quote from Philly, which is in no way obscure, is soy-boy-beta-cuck. Also, get fucked.
[close]

You’re correct(but it’s pretty obscure)
  I will.  With a trusted partner who had a clean bill of health.

Cool, dude. I bet you have so many to choose from as they look up to you high on your horse, you unsympathetic, ignorant, dipshit.

It's interesting how you see yourself as the victim on this thread
The chillest1

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2021, 02:11:46 PM »
Ok ok but why did @inkandimages think that user was Brink?!