Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181417 times)

GuessAgain?

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I know this was mentioned in the Al Davis is a scumbag thread but I feel like it's getting glossed over considering the huge backlash earlier this year with Johan doing the exact same thing. Plus a new Chocolate video is in the works and the new guys are fucking sick and don't deserve to sit on a roster next to this cunt, and a some other cunt.

As if on cue

http://www.instagram.com/p/CNCAlfNFD7j/?igshid=1u3wb9s4r00f3

Not sure if it means anything, but chocolates IG stories had yonnie in one of them during the miniramp session, but that clip seems to have been removed
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:11:48 PM by GuessAgain? »

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
Re: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 04:23:05 PM »
Are skaters the horniest group of people out there? Or is herpes that prominent?

edit: I do not condone sexual assault of any kind. It just seems to be that a lot of pro skateboarders are spreading herpes.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 04:24:17 PM »
Hope this isn’t the same person who made a cameo in his story after he turned pro.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -478
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 04:30:08 PM »
Given wknd dropped stucky for exactly the same thing chocolate and Lakai pretty much have to follow precedent right? Or will this go like figgy and baker and be forgotten in a week.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 04:31:31 PM »
Hope this isn’t the same person who made a cameo in his story after he turned pro.
Really really really makes you wonder if he asked her consent to be filmed.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 04:34:01 PM »
Yeah, I love the new generation at Crail, but Yonnie not taking accountability led to a loss of love for this "family". Dude is pretty much gaslighting all the women he's done this to.

I don't know about you guys, but pretty tired of encouraging this behavior. Done buying Crail/lakai (stopped buying lakais a while ago), Quasi (bought an Al board back in Fall). Stopped following all their brands.
The chillest1

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 04:35:46 PM »
Are skaters the horniest group of people out there? Or is herpes that prominent?

edit: I do not condone sexual assault of any kind. It just seems to be that a lot of pro skateboarders are spreading herpes.

All sk8ers need to go to horny jail

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 04:35:58 PM »
There's some comments on the matter on this post I believe

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM-SeQylWBk/

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2021, 04:36:34 PM »

yes
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2021, 05:00:57 PM »
The whole Chocolate team is on a filming trip together right now. I bet they are sitting around looking at their phones having no idea what to do

Yonnie has probably locked himself in his hotel room freaking out

Lets see how this plays out..

GuessAgain?

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2021, 05:25:39 PM »
The whole Chocolate team is on a filming trip together right now. I bet they are sitting around looking at their phones having no idea what to do

Yonnie has probably locked himself in his hotel room freaking out

Lets see how this plays out..

I really hope these new dudes speak up, especially with someone as amazing as Breana on the team, that environment must suck... brushing KA & this under the carpet in like 6 months, way to pave the way for female voices/presence in skating... ESPECIALLY while Megan Baltimore is silencing/blocking people who bring this up (sorry for piggybacking your point again @Atiba Applebum )

dumptruck12

• Rep: -102
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2021, 05:28:43 PM »
I’m not saying yonnie is innocent, but it’s wild to me how the cancelled society works,

So a story came out, and with absolutely no proof or anything being shown, so many people are quick to say “fuck you” to the person at “fault” and show hate towards them because of a he said, she said story?
I mean, in a realistic way, isn’t that prejudice what the world is rioting about?

I mean I’m no saint and I’m not preaching anyone’s innocence, but before writing something silly and imagining what’s going to happen next, why not let the people within the situation figure it out, without ruining someone’s career based off a Instagram post that has no proof.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2021, 05:32:13 PM »
I’m not saying yonnie is innocent, but it’s wild to me how the cancelled society works,

So a story came out, and with absolutely no proof or anything being shown, so many people are quick to say “fuck you” to the person at “fault” and show hate towards them because of a he said, she said story?
I mean, in a realistic way, isn’t that prejudice what the world is rioting about?

I mean I’m no saint and I’m not preaching anyone’s innocence, but before writing something silly and imagining what’s going to happen next, why not let the people within the situation figure it out, without ruining someone’s career based off a Instagram post that has no proof.
If a woman comes out with a detailed story about how someone gave her an std, and posts it on her personal ig for the world to see, I'm going to believe her. What proof do you want? Pics?
Foh

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2021, 05:33:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
yes

My friend has worked as an athletic trainer for a major college sports team. This shit is pretty regular in the top three ball sports.

He has a story of this girl hooking up with a professional baseball player. In the morning he gives her some Zmax and and says welcome to the big leagues.

I think the biggest difference is most of the guys don't have health insurance and big money to ensure their reputation
The chillest1

dumptruck12

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2021, 05:34:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
If a woman comes out with a detailed story about how someone gave her an std, and posts it on her personal ig for the world to see, I'm going to believe her. What proof do you want? Pics?
Foh
Then thank god you’re a skateboarder and not a judge in a courtroom

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2021, 05:40:07 PM »

this is the polar opposite of the prejudice that people are protesting, you fucking moron

dumptruck12

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2021, 05:44:41 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
this is the polar opposite of the prejudice that people are protesting, you fucking moron
So hate bashing someone due to a story with no proof is opposite than the prejudice that is being fought?
Damn, so yeah you’re right, all those trump fans and cops out there must be right about what the say about everyone then,
But what do I know, I’m just a fucking moron

GuessAgain?

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2021, 05:45:55 PM »
without ruining someone’s career

Sadly I didn't start this thread expecting it will ruin his career. Tarnish his reputation on here and to any friends of slap readers? Sure.

The fact is that Crailtap has come under fire for seemingly a lot worse in the past 6 months with KA's allegations, for which they have stayed silent and even pretty much taunted the accuser with the 'love potion' graphic.

In my opinion Craig won't do anything to Yonnie because if they did they'd have to get rid/acknowledge KA's shit too. And acknowledging KA's shit means acknowledging the fact they made it even worse by staying silent... that's a big can of worms Craig is trying to keep a lid on...

LUGR

• Rep: 45
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2021, 05:50:22 PM »
Andy Roy has to be at least partially to blame for this.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2021, 05:53:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Foh
[close]
Dumps, no legal judgement is going to happen here. THAT’s part of the reason why social media is one of the few avenues left for people.
What’s the legal system gonna do? Seriously.
And, sure, a single account may lead some less compassionate people (looking at YOU) to doubt the allegations of the victim, but multiple people saying the exact same thing is a pretty damning argument.
You think Yonnie’s pulling down numbers big enough to inspire “gold diggers” that are going to make this shit up? Dude might skate hella good, but he’s still a two-bit player nearing the end of his career on a squad that is a shell of its former self.
But you’re probably right, everybody should be worried about Yonnie’s feelings.
I’m sure your probably a pretty sharp person in real life, but you sound kinda dumb with that same, tired argument here.
Genuinely, I am sorry to have to say that to you, but if you know any females at all, you should reconsider employing this Fox News-ish talking point, at least in their presence.
Cancelled Society, indeed.
Nobody’s been cancelled, let alone held to any real scrutiny here.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2021, 05:59:38 PM »
Lou, i could kiss you (with your consent, of course).

dumptruck12

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2021, 05:59:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Foh
[close]
[close]
Dumps, no legal judgement is going to happen here. THAT’s part of the reason why social media is one of the few avenues left for people.
What’s the legal system gonna do? Seriously.
And, sure, a single account may lead some less compassionate people (looking at YOU) to doubt the allegations of the victim, but multiple people saying the exact same thing is a pretty damning argument.
You think Yonnie’s pulling down numbers big enough to inspire “gold diggers” that are going to make this shit up? Dude might skate hella good, but he’s still a two-bit player nearing the end of his career on a squad that is a shell of its former self.
But you’re probably right, everybody should be worried about Yonnie’s feelings.
I’m sure your probably a pretty sharp person in real life, but you sound kinda dumb with that same, tired argument here.
Genuinely, I am sorry to have to say that to you, but if you know any females at all, you should reconsider employing this Fox News-ish talking point.
Cancelled Society, indeed.
Nobody’s been cancelled, let alone held to any real scrutiny here.
Haha I hear ya and I’m not saying you’re wrong at all, and tbh, I could care less about yonnies feelings, I’m just saying it’s wild how quick people turn on people to a story with no evidence.
I mean if I told you right now that I was sexually assaulted (which I have been) and gave you someone’s name, are you going to go message them on Instagram or comment negative shit on their page?
I’m just saying it’s wild, maybe Fox News will write a story on it for me

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2021, 06:11:13 PM »
Wow, almost everyone of crailtap confirmed
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2021, 06:13:57 PM »

I was just thinking that exact same thing

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2021, 06:18:51 PM »

It’s because the skate industry encourages people to not grow up, be fairly selfish, and not really consider any far reaching consequences of most of their actions.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2021, 06:27:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
So hate bashing someone due to a story with no proof is opposite than the prejudice that is being fought?
Damn, so yeah you’re right, all those trump fans and cops out there must be right about what the say about everyone then,
But what do I know, I’m just a fucking moron
that is, in fact, not what prejudice means, so yes, you are a fucking moron, moron.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2021, 06:45:01 PM »
Pathetic thread is pathetic.

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2021, 06:48:45 PM »
Yonnie Cruz has Herpes and Crailtap loves him for it

chilyboy

• Rep: -12
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2021, 07:01:34 PM »

My friend has worked as an athletic trainer for a major college sports team. This shit is pretty regular in the top three ball sports.

He has a story of this girl hooking up with a professional baseball player. In the morning he gives her some Zmax and and says welcome to the big leagues.

I think the biggest difference is most of the guys don't have health insurance and big money to ensure their reputation

Zmax? For what, chlamydia. Thats actually pretty nice, that means he cured her.

Are you gen z/millennials really this brain dead? Having unprotected sex with strangers has consequences. I'm sorry if some of you are just now finding this out.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2021, 07:04:02 PM »
if you’re older than a millennial and posting on a skateboard forum idk how much room u have to be calling anyone else brain dead, grampa