Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181414 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2021, 07:20:03 PM »
Expand Quote

My friend has worked as an athletic trainer for a major college sports team. This shit is pretty regular in the top three ball sports.

He has a story of this girl hooking up with a professional baseball player. In the morning he gives her some Zmax and and says welcome to the big leagues.

I think the biggest difference is most of the guys don't have health insurance and big money to ensure their reputation
[close]

Zmax? For what, chlamydia. Thats actually pretty nice, that means he cured her.

Are you gen z/millennials really this brain dead? Having unprotected sex with strangers has consequences. I'm sorry if some of you are just now finding this out.
Meh.
I’m an older dude, and this shit doesn’t sit right with me either.
Bottom line: if you have an incurable STD and you plan on making sex with somebody, protection OR no protection, the onus is on you to inform your would-be partner prior to relations, so that they can make an advised decision.
I’m sorry if YOU’re just finding this out, and if you have any nasty STDs, I suppose I’m also sorry for any sexual partners you may have had.
Condoms aren’t fool proof, my G.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2021, 07:29:44 PM »
Expand Quote

My friend has worked as an athletic trainer for a major college sports team. This shit is pretty regular in the top three ball sports.

He has a story of this girl hooking up with a professional baseball player. In the morning he gives her some Zmax and and says welcome to the big leagues.

I think the biggest difference is most of the guys don't have health insurance and big money to ensure their reputation
[close]

Are you gen z/millennials really this brain dead? Having unprotected sex with strangers has consequences. I'm sorry if some of you are just now finding this out.

Your name is "chilyboy"...
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2021, 07:53:53 PM »
I’ve sold weed to a couple girls yonnie talked to tinder or Instagram or whatever who travel between sf and ny. Shit is hilariously pathetic. Like out of cheesy 90s movie. I guess skating must be really cool now + he’s mildly attractive because The shit I read would be awkward to say to a girl I’m trying to flirt with when I was 14

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2021, 08:01:27 PM »
That was a really dumb long winded way of saying he seems based off the conversations I’ve read to be the kinda guy who would make rash selfish decisions.

Infact growing up reading skate mags in the late 90s it’s seems like the norm was to get drunk and have sex with whoever. That’s pretty all much all interviews and skate tours became about. Got boring to read. I’m glad people are being held more accountable for there actions. If this girl is lying yonnie should have no problem defending himself but he will probably try to avoid it for aslong as possible and then craft some bullshit apology as a pr stunt so he can sell product. Fuck crailtap never buy any of that shit(literally worst quality products) the party is over Rick. Re issue a plan b graphic put out a short part for the culture or retire and play golf. It’s embarrassing at this point

ballintoohard

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2021, 08:14:36 PM »
Is there a chance he didn't know he had it, was asymptomatic, and unknowingly passed it to her? Or that she obtained it prior and also was as well?

applejuice

• Rep: 10
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2021, 08:16:35 PM »
Is there a chance he didn't know he had it, was asymptomatic, and unknowingly passed it to her? Or that she obtained it prior and also was as well?
read the post

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2021, 08:20:49 PM »
Smh
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2021, 08:31:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Meh.
Bottom line: if you have an incurable STD and you plan on making sex with somebody, protection OR no protection, the onus is on you to inform your would-be partner prior to relations, so that they can make an advised decision.
I’m sorry if YOU’re just finding this out, and if you have any nasty STDs, I suppose I’m also sorry for any sexual partners you may have had.

Thank you Lou.

It's called not being selfish. It's called being responsible and respectful of other lives. Why can't we make that normal?

I feel bad for you @chilyboy.
The chillest1

Vds

• Rep: -43
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2021, 09:05:04 PM »

Yeah, I love the new generation at Crail, but Yonnie not taking accountability led to a loss of love for this "family". Dude is pretty much gaslighting all the women he's done this to.

I don't know about you guys, but pretty tired of encouraging this behavior. Done buying Crail/lakai (stopped buying lakais a while ago), Quasi (bought an Al board back in Fall). Stopped following all their brands.

Come on  Nike been having the most fuck up shit in athletes and you still buy them

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2021, 09:15:55 PM »
Read the post
eh, its whatever...be a whore get a sore 8)
Fuck you. Focus your account

Welpok

• Rep: 11
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2021, 09:20:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Hope this isn’t the same person who made a cameo in his story after he turned pro.
[close]

I was just thinking that exact same thing
It's not, but they did comment on the post as well if you look through one of the conversations on there.
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2021, 09:20:24 PM »

You need to focus your head.

applejuice

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2021, 09:27:29 PM »
you should quit skating

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2021, 09:30:54 PM »

Yeah, I love the new generation at Crail, but Yonnie not taking accountability led to a loss of love for this "family". Dude is pretty much gaslighting all the women he's done this to.

I don't know about you guys, but pretty tired of encouraging this behavior. Done buying Crail/lakai (stopped buying lakais a while ago), Quasi (bought an Al board back in Fall). Stopped following all their brands.

Come on  Nike been having the most fuck up shit in athletes and you still buy them

Hm, I don't buy Nike, but considering that I buy Cons (Nike owned)from the outlet, I'll own up to it. There are times I can justify it, because I'm buying the shit strictly at a discount, but I'm at a point where I can't even defend it.

We all make mistakes guys, but it's about being accountable, and doing better.

To the guy who says be a whore and get a sore needs to get themselves a bigger perspective.
The chillest1

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2021, 09:33:40 PM »
fellate a shotgun

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2021, 10:08:25 PM »
All you morshu fucks coming in here demanding proof should check your parasocial tendencies.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2021, 10:10:56 PM »
Let's cancel him.

Free ZachG

https://www.instagram.com/tweetsbyzach/
We heard you the first time. Shut the fuck up already

dilbert1

• Rep: 141
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2021, 10:13:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m not saying yonnie is innocent, but it’s wild to me how the cancelled society works,

So a story came out, and with absolutely no proof or anything being shown, so many people are quick to say “fuck you” to the person at “fault” and show hate towards them because of a he said, she said story?
I mean, in a realistic way, isn’t that prejudice what the world is rioting about?

I mean I’m no saint and I’m not preaching anyone’s innocence, but before writing something silly and imagining what’s going to happen next, why not let the people within the situation figure it out, without ruining someone’s career based off a Instagram post that has no proof.
[close]
If a woman comes out with a detailed story about how someone gave her an std, and posts it on her personal ig for the world to see, I'm going to believe her. What proof do you want? Pics?
Foh
[close]
Then thank god you’re a skateboarder and not a judge in a courtroom
[close]
Dumps, no legal judgement is going to happen here. THAT’s part of the reason why social media is one of the few avenues left for people.
What’s the legal system gonna do? Seriously.
And, sure, a single account may lead some less compassionate people (looking at YOU) to doubt the allegations of the victim, but multiple people saying the exact same thing is a pretty damning argument.
You think Yonnie’s pulling down numbers big enough to inspire “gold diggers” that are going to make this shit up? Dude might skate hella good, but he’s still a two-bit player nearing the end of his career on a squad that is a shell of its former self.
But you’re probably right, everybody should be worried about Yonnie’s feelings.
I’m sure your probably a pretty sharp person in real life, but you sound kinda dumb with that same, tired argument here.
Genuinely, I am sorry to have to say that to you, but if you know any females at all, you should reconsider employing this Fox News-ish talking point, at least in their presence.
Cancelled Society, indeed.
Nobody’s been cancelled, let alone held to any real scrutiny here.

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2021, 10:15:36 PM »

Listen up, fives. A ten is speaking:

I'm tired of the speculation and I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut. I'm also tired of the slut shaming misogynist bullshit some of you dudes are on, trying so damn hard to look so fucking cool

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?
She's not a whore and this is not a joke.

I'm not lying either. You want some more facts posted up in here, sure, why not? We're all watching anyway, so here it goes.
Ask me how many pros I've fucked. Do you really think that hurts me?
Do you ask Yonnie how many women he's infected?
Do you ask your boys how many times they've fucked women?
I can fuck who I want, when I want, as long as it is consensual and INFORMED. That little turd LIED TO MY FACE when I asked him point blank if he had any STDs. Then he had the nerve to gaslight me and make me feel crazy. The tired, old, "crazy woman" trope is thrown around so much it hurts. What the hell do I have to gain by posting here and on IG? Nothing. I am angry. I am angry for myself, I am angry for the woman who has to defend herself because well, you never know, she could be lying. I am angry for my mother and all the mothers and victims...and on...and on...For centuries.

You know what? It's about RESPECT. It's about ACCOUNTABILITY. And it's about having some MORAL FORTITUDE. I don't want money; I don't care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think of me, and if Yonnie and I compared bank accounts, I damn well know I'd be the one giving him $$$, not the other way around.

Oh, and one more time for the scumbags in the back who still don't get it:

Women, yes, women, can fuck whoever we want and that doesn't make us sluts or whores.

**AS LONG AS WE ARE GIVEN THE WHOLE STORY IN ORDER TO MAKE CONSENSUAL AND INFORMED DECISION**

Maybe if dude had shown remorse and not repeated this pattern of behavior over and over and OVER AGAIN for YEARS, things would be very different. He's just one of millions, though.

Y'all can debate on here all night until the cows come home what shoulda coulda woulda and what should happen to him, but at the end of the day you're all just bystanders. It's up to this ball-less industry to take a stand or the people to not support it. And this is true for every aspect of society, because skaters are not the only scumbags out there. So, instead of wondering if Yonnie is in his hotel room freaking out about being canceled (I am sure he is) why not ask yourselves, what can I do to be part of the solution, and not the problem here? Financially supporting a company or industry you know is full of shit is being part of the problem. It's what you're morally comfortable with, and that is what angers me the most. Society on the whole is complacent, but nothing is going to change unless individuals change.

Yonnie, if you see this - fortitude means "strength" - please get some goddamn help and Valtrex and learn to say you're sorry. Also, fuck you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 10:25:11 PM by inkandimages »

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2021, 11:02:25 PM »
Are you gen z/millennials really this brain dead?

Curious as to how old you are.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2021, 11:13:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Meh.

I mean, not only is the moral onus on you, but the legal one too. In many states in the US, if you know you have an STD and could be putting another person at risk of catching it, you are committing a crime that’s punishable by jail/prison time or massive fines: https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/transmitting-std-criminal-laws-penalties.htm

I’m not saying the criminal justice system is fine or whatever, but there is the potential for major consequences beyond realizing you’re a piece of shit who hurt someone (which should be but unfortunately isn’t enough for some people).

This is severe enough that HIV positive people have been convicted of attempted murder after having unprotected sex without disclosing their HIV condition to their partners: https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/sex-crimes/can-people-who-spread-std

It’s overall a shitty, dangerous, and potentially illegal thing to do and the failure is on the infected person’s side, not the partner’s and fuck everyone who is being a misogynist and victim-blaming in this thread

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2021, 11:28:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm tired of the speculation and I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut. I'm also tired of the slut shaming misogynist bullshit some of you dudes are on, trying so damn hard to look so fucking cool

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

I'm not lying either. You want some more facts posted up in here, sure, why not? We're all watching anyway, so here it goes.
I can fuck who I want, when I want, as long as it is consensual and INFORMED. That little turd LIED TO MY FACE when I asked him point blank if he had any STDs. Then he had the nerve to gaslight me and make me feel crazy. The tired, old, "crazy woman" trope is thrown around so much it hurts. What the hell do I have to gain by posting here and on IG? Nothing. I am angry. I am angry for myself, I am angry for the woman who has to defend herself because well, you never know, she could be lying. I am angry for my mother and all the mothers and victims...and on...and on...For centuries.

You know what? It's about RESPECT. It's about ACCOUNTABILITY. And it's about having some MORAL FORTITUDE. I don't want money; I don't care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think of me, and if Yonnie and I compared bank accounts, I damn well know I'd be the one giving him $$$, not the other way around.

Women, yes, women, can fuck whoever we want and that doesn't make us sluts or whores.

**AS LONG AS WE ARE GIVEN THE WHOLE STORY IN ORDER TO MAKE CONSENSUAL AND INFORMED DECISION**

Maybe if dude had shown remorse and not repeated this pattern of behavior over and over and OVER AGAIN for YEARS, things would be very different. He's just one of millions, though.

Y'all can debate on here all night until the cows come home what shoulda coulda woulda and what should happen to him, but at the end of the day you're all just bystanders. It's up to this ball-less industry to take a stand or the people to not support it. And this is true for every aspect of society, because skaters are not the only scumbags out there. So, instead of wondering if Yonnie is in his hotel room freaking out about being canceled (I am sure he is) why not ask yourselves, what can I do to be part of the solution, and not the problem here? Financially supporting a company or industry you know is full of shit is being part of the problem. It's what you're morally comfortable with, and that is what angers me the most. Society on the whole is complacent, but nothing is going to change unless individuals change.

Yonnie, if you see this - fortitude means "strength" - please get some goddamn help and Valtrex and learn to say you're sorry. Also, fuck you.
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2021, 11:41:18 PM »
Well said @inkandimages

I challenge you guys to look into feminism. I have myself lately and it's taken a lot of introspection. Women are taught how to avoid danger men, when really, it's us guys who need to learn how not to treat women.

Patriarchy sucks and it has a negative affect on us men as well
The chillest1

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2021, 12:44:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Let's cancel him.

Free ZachG

https://www.instagram.com/tweetsbyzach/
[close]

What up, Brink you fucking weirdo. Bet you love you those back tats too, huh? Leave me the hell alone.

@inkandimages

What why do you think that’s Brink?!   Don’t get me wrong, he’s on here as Brink, but I would be flabbergasted if this idiot is him.

Also, thanks for sharing and posting.  Hopefully you note that the shitty opinions are primarily voiced by people who rarely post here, but do seem to pop up every now and then to defend the indefensible.  A year ago this same incident happened with another pro skater, but so far he’s the only abuser that has faced any blowback from their sponsor and a sponsor that actually acknowledged it.   

I find it very frustrating that none of these sponsors do.  On one hand I can understand why multinational company sponsors might not, but the board companies def should be saying something as that’s usually seen as the main sponsor.   

applejuice

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2021, 12:50:13 AM »
if people wait till marriage like they are supposed to, this type of stuff could be avoided. its not my fault people dont listen to the holy word of the bible anymore
I'm going to push you off the qp at your local, the big steep one too.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2021, 04:23:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

There we go. But that’s not Brink that’s the autistic idiot that got Ted fired for making fun of his pants and shitty style. Brink posts here as “brink” unless that’s his slap burner in which case I take it back.

You go girl keep on calling these scumbags out. Biggup

Free max b
FREE MAX B

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2021, 04:33:26 AM »
I could never get into YCs skate footage, he had been one of my least favorite chocolate pros since he got on.
Dude def needs to be held accountable for knowingly giving women herpes.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2021, 04:36:54 AM »
Trivial I know, but I can't stand watching skateboarders with tattoo sleeves like Yonnie's.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2021, 04:45:38 AM »
Sadly I didn't start this thread expecting it will ruin his career.

Threads don't ruin careers, people do that to themselves. Discussing facts is harmless, being a shitty person isn't. Knowledge as a consumer is crucial, companies willing to manipulate reality around their own mistakes instead of owning up to them shouldn't feel like they're owed any support. Crailtap's reaction to the Brandon Biebendum incident was victim blaming as their official PR move - to me that ship has sailed.

Coffee

• Rep: 36
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2021, 05:02:05 AM »
I could never get into YCs skate footage, he had been one of my least favorite chocolate pros since he got on.
Dude def needs to be held accountable for knowingly giving women herpes.

Facts. If the GX1000 crew hadn’t been the new flavor of the month at the time he never would have gotten on. Probably a crail addition equally as bad as Brophy on Girl. But at least Brophy doesn’t seem to be a piece of shit person.