Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181418 times)

Robert Baratheon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
Re: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2021, 05:02:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Sadly I didn't start this thread expecting it will ruin his career.
[close]

Threads don't ruin careers, people do that to themselves. Discussing facts is harmless, being a shitty person isn't. Knowledge as a consumer is crucial, companies willing to manipulate reality around their own mistakes instead of owning up to them shouldn't feel like they're owed any support. Crailtap's reaction to the Brandon Biebendum incident was victim blaming as their official PR move - to me that ship has sailed.

Yonnie has internet access. He figured out how to turn off comments on his IG. He can give his side of the story anytime he wants to.

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2021, 05:05:35 AM »
Trivial I know, but I can't stand watching skateboarders with tattoo sleeves like Yonnie's.

Even BobbyW ? :c

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2021, 05:51:01 AM »
Expand Quote
eh, its whatever...be a whore get a sore 8)
[close]

Listen up, fives. A ten is speaking:

I'm tired of the speculation and I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut. I'm also tired of the slut shaming misogynist bullshit some of you dudes are on, trying so damn hard to look so fucking cool

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?
She's not a whore and this is not a joke.

I'm not lying either. You want some more facts posted up in here, sure, why not? We're all watching anyway, so here it goes.
Ask me how many pros I've fucked. Do you really think that hurts me?
Do you ask Yonnie how many women he's infected?
Do you ask your boys how many times they've fucked women?
I can fuck who I want, when I want, as long as it is consensual and INFORMED. That little turd LIED TO MY FACE when I asked him point blank if he had any STDs. Then he had the nerve to gaslight me and make me feel crazy. The tired, old, "crazy woman" trope is thrown around so much it hurts. What the hell do I have to gain by posting here and on IG? Nothing. I am angry. I am angry for myself, I am angry for the woman who has to defend herself because well, you never know, she could be lying. I am angry for my mother and all the mothers and victims...and on...and on...For centuries.

You know what? It's about RESPECT. It's about ACCOUNTABILITY. And it's about having some MORAL FORTITUDE. I don't want money; I don't care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think of me, and if Yonnie and I compared bank accounts, I damn well know I'd be the one giving him $$$, not the other way around.

Oh, and one more time for the scumbags in the back who still don't get it:

Women, yes, women, can fuck whoever we want and that doesn't make us sluts or whores.

**AS LONG AS WE ARE GIVEN THE WHOLE STORY IN ORDER TO MAKE CONSENSUAL AND INFORMED DECISION**

Maybe if dude had shown remorse and not repeated this pattern of behavior over and over and OVER AGAIN for YEARS, things would be very different. He's just one of millions, though.

Y'all can debate on here all night until the cows come home what shoulda coulda woulda and what should happen to him, but at the end of the day you're all just bystanders. It's up to this ball-less industry to take a stand or the people to not support it. And this is true for every aspect of society, because skaters are not the only scumbags out there. So, instead of wondering if Yonnie is in his hotel room freaking out about being canceled (I am sure he is) why not ask yourselves, what can I do to be part of the solution, and not the problem here? Financially supporting a company or industry you know is full of shit is being part of the problem. It's what you're morally comfortable with, and that is what angers me the most. Society on the whole is complacent, but nothing is going to change unless individuals change.

Yonnie, if you see this - fortitude means "strength" - please get some goddamn help and Valtrex and learn to say you're sorry. Also, fuck you.

I’m sorry, why are we 5’s and you a 10? 

This guy sounds like a moron and possibly a little psychopathic, but who has unprotected sex? 
It’s not shaming women, I have a buddy who preferred not to use a condom, and he got a nasty lil case of herpes.  He had lots of issues with it and his nickname became “sore.”  When he complained about us calling him that we offered to change it to “person,” but he wasn’t down with that either.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
So as far as accountability is concerned, where is yours?  You made a decision to have unprotected sex with someone you couldn’t verify(through testing and monogamy) was free of std’s. You made that decision.  How is the any different from taking steps to prevent coronavirus infection? 
This doesn’t have to be a men vs women thing.  Any person who knowingly has an sti and doesn’t do anything to to stop it’s transmission is a piece of shit.  Any person who knows the risks of unprotected sex and proceeds anyway is playing Russian roulette

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2021, 06:03:08 AM »
I will say this, yonnie looks like Einstein compared to manchild dms I saw with a girl he matched on tinder. I will see if I can get some screen shots to share.

I wonder how many girls manchild or yonnie is “direct messaging” at once. I bet it’s like 25, which is why everything they say seems copy and paste because even if they’re not actually copy and pasting they’re probably saying the same thing to each girl.

(Damn yoooo!!!!!! You’re so beautiful!!! What’s your name again???)

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2021, 06:06:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm tired of the speculation and I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut. I'm also tired of the slut shaming misogynist bullshit some of you dudes are on, trying so damn hard to look so fucking cool

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

I'm not lying either. You want some more facts posted up in here, sure, why not? We're all watching anyway, so here it goes.
I can fuck who I want, when I want, as long as it is consensual and INFORMED. That little turd LIED TO MY FACE when I asked him point blank if he had any STDs. Then he had the nerve to gaslight me and make me feel crazy. The tired, old, "crazy woman" trope is thrown around so much it hurts. What the hell do I have to gain by posting here and on IG? Nothing. I am angry. I am angry for myself, I am angry for the woman who has to defend herself because well, you never know, she could be lying. I am angry for my mother and all the mothers and victims...and on...and on...For centuries.

You know what? It's about RESPECT. It's about ACCOUNTABILITY. And it's about having some MORAL FORTITUDE. I don't want money; I don't care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think of me, and if Yonnie and I compared bank accounts, I damn well know I'd be the one giving him $$$, not the other way around.

Women, yes, women, can fuck whoever we want and that doesn't make us sluts or whores.

**AS LONG AS WE ARE GIVEN THE WHOLE STORY IN ORDER TO MAKE CONSENSUAL AND INFORMED DECISION**

Maybe if dude had shown remorse and not repeated this pattern of behavior over and over and OVER AGAIN for YEARS, things would be very different. He's just one of millions, though.

Y'all can debate on here all night until the cows come home what shoulda coulda woulda and what should happen to him, but at the end of the day you're all just bystanders. It's up to this ball-less industry to take a stand or the people to not support it. And this is true for every aspect of society, because skaters are not the only scumbags out there. So, instead of wondering if Yonnie is in his hotel room freaking out about being canceled (I am sure he is) why not ask yourselves, what can I do to be part of the solution, and not the problem here? Financially supporting a company or industry you know is full of shit is being part of the problem. It's what you're morally comfortable with, and that is what angers me the most. Society on the whole is complacent, but nothing is going to change unless individuals change.

Yonnie, if you see this - fortitude means "strength" - please get some goddamn help and Valtrex and learn to say you're sorry. Also, fuck you.
[close]

This guy sounds like a moron and possibly a little psychopathic, but who has unprotected sex? 
It’s not shaming women, I have a buddy who preferred not to use a condom, and he got a nasty lil case of herpes.  He had lots of issues with it and his nickname became “sore.”  When he complained about us calling him that we offered to change it to “person,” but he wasn’t down with that either.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
So as far as accountability is concerned, where is yours?  You made a decision to have unprotected sex with someone you couldn’t verify(through testing and monogamy) was free of std’s. You made that decision.  How is the any different from taking steps to prevent coronavirus infection? 
This doesn’t have to be a men vs women thing.  Any person who knowingly has an sti and doesn’t do anything to to stop it’s transmission is a piece of shit.  Any person who knows the risks of unprotected sex and proceeds anyway is playing Russian roulette

Oh just sod off. You clearly don't understand what's going on here. He straight up lied to her, can you not read?

She's waded into this cesspit to tell her story and that's not easy. She's got nothing to gain from this you know?

Acky Jacky

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2021, 06:09:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

[close]

That is almost the stupidest response to anything I’ve read on Slap, and that’s saying a lot. This is compounded by the fact that your username is “Telly”.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2021, 06:21:03 AM »
Not totally related but I'll throw my 2cents.

When I was 21, I started dating this american chick, and I got told that if I wanted to have sex with her, I needed to show her that I was STD free via a Doctor's paperwork.

I've never heard of that "proceidure" but it really opened my eyes about having unprotected sex with randos. I've always been peer pressured into the whole "don't wear a condom it's lame" thing that adolescents will do, and then realised that I've been lucky in general and the lack of my (and of my previous partners) attention, could have seriously caused a lot more damage especially as I was young, dumb and full of cum.

With this said, I still feel that:

1) you should care more about your penis/vagina's health before thinking about getting it wet, and so cure that disease.

2) if you are spreading your STD consciously, you are a selfish human being and deserve no sex for the rest of your life.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2021, 06:23:41 AM »
i think this and the Stuckey incident (amongst others) show men in skateboarding and men in general for what they are

absolutely fucking pathetic.

so nervous, so desperate, so filthy that they will lie just to get "their fix" or their confidence needed to go another day. so scummy that they can't even go to the simple lengths of respect most people agree upon.
insecure, overhyped, nervewracked people who are put on a pedestal away from accountability because they can do the special tricks!!!

its so wild because im sure people like yonnie and al davis aren't the biggest money-makers on these teams. but we gotta "protect our boy" ya know

its all the same shit
dudes are gross
if ur victim-blaming rn just end it dude

+ to the woman who felt the need to defend her honor on here, the most of us got your back 100%
sorry for the fucks that cant get it past their thick fuckin skull

suckmadeck

• Rep: 27
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2021, 06:39:39 AM »
How the fuck can we progress as a community if we keep lying to people about important things. Some skaters need to grow the fuck up. Too many people saying yes and not enough saying no. The bubble continues

cky enthusiast

« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2021, 07:24:28 AM »
girls need to start wolf packing dudes who do this shit

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2021, 07:32:37 AM »
The whole Chocolate team is on a filming trip together right now. I bet they are sitting around looking at their phones having no idea what to do

Yonnie has probably locked himself in his hotel room freaking out

Lets see how this plays out..

I’d like to state that my earlier comments are not in favour of Yonnie and the chocolate team. I was just stating that they are all together physically and this is actually the perfect time for them all to come together and deal with this issue properly.

Fuck yonnie and Fuck all abusers and enablers

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2021, 07:32:48 AM »
girls need to start wolf packing dudes who do this shit

Rape Squad/Film synopsis
Five women learn martial arts in order to punish a rapist (Peter Brown) who wears a hockey mask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XJGWBS0ssk

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -11
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2021, 07:42:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

[close]

You guys are not doing anyone any service. Just making all men look bad especially skaters. I’ve personally have used a condom less times than I did as well as many other ppl. Herpes can live on other part of your body so a condom isn’t gonna save you. Yonnies a fuckboi ass liar spreading herpes. You sexually frustrated dude are the fucking worst and are always proving why you aren’t getting laid. Let shitty ppl get exposed who gives a fuck. I almost bought a Yonnie board the other day thank god I stuck with my normal real board. I used to like this dudes skating too but obviously he’s a garbage human. Lakai has to drop him they can afford any bad press they only have so many customers left. I loved that she called Yonnie a broke boi too.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 08:12:05 AM by ThisFuckingDude »

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2021, 07:47:11 AM »
Andy Roy has to be at least partially to blame for this.

this has the ring of truth

Eggie Vedder

• Rep: 32
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2021, 07:47:22 AM »
This is so messed up and I really hope they give Yonnie the boot to show some consequence for doing such a shitty thing. I slept with a girl a few years ago that told me a week after that she had herpes. We wore protection and I got off lucky and didn’t get it but I wouldn’t sleep with anyone for months after out of fear that I had it and it just didn’t show yet and I might pass it on.

Also it’s no laughing matter but I really like the pun in the thread title.

Coldpizza

• Rep: 146
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2021, 08:01:52 AM »
i think this and the Stuckey incident (amongst others) show men for what they are

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2021, 08:12:23 AM »
Expand Quote
i think this and the Stuckey incident (amongst others) show men for what they are

[close]

Still pathetic on Yonnie's and Johan's part.  But your post is ironic given the @Eddie Vedder post right before yours.....

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2021, 08:53:26 AM »
Why are skaters such retards.

Cheechsbong

• Rep: 0
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2021, 09:00:30 AM »
It’s interesting to me that the stuckey sitch and yonnie are just being lumped into each other. No excuses what they both did is absolutely fucked but I see a difference in their reactions n timelines.

In the screenshots that the girl who called out stuckey posted he already admitting to what he did and admitting to lying about it and that was years ago, that kinda shows that he knows what he did was wrong and the potential to change n be better. Does anyone know if he started telling girls ab his shit after that happened? I saw someone said he was married

In Yonnies sitch he is lying n gaslighting with no show of change or nothin. He’s still not admitting to anything and still shows no potential growth.

Also fuck wknd, u all keep saying at least they said something but all they did is throw stuckey under the bus while they were all culpable and there are more predators on their team they’re just trying to protect. They all knew n the roast fuckin proves it.

What’s worse a company not getting involved or a wack ass woke company making a false statement ab their involvement. I know some people close to them and I hear all of them including grant still talk about how crazy that girl is even tho they kiss her ass online. In all the shit they post they say they’re still homies w stuckey n then I hear he won’t even talk to them...why even lie about that it’s fuckn dumb. FUCK WKND.

I don’t know what the right answer is but it sure isn’t what grant did.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2021, 09:16:06 AM »
Megan Baltimore, Rick, Mike, are such hypocrites/scum by sweeping the KA (heaps of proof), Yonnie (believe abused women), Sam S(photo proof), god knows what else under the rug. They better keep shut on international woman's day and days alike, I don't want to hear "we have a woman CEO, we stand behind this and that" bullshit.

I wouldn't dream of buying a Craig product, so should you.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 09:38:00 AM by figureitout »

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2021, 09:18:16 AM »
OP, this thread title is great

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2021, 09:32:59 AM »
Beware of the Flareup

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2021, 09:40:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Sadly I didn't start this thread expecting it will ruin his career.
[close]

Threads don't ruin careers, people do that to themselves. Discussing facts is harmless, being a shitty person isn't. Knowledge as a consumer is crucial, companies willing to manipulate reality around their own mistakes instead of owning up to them shouldn't feel like they're owed any support. Crailtap's reaction to the Brandon Biebendum incident was victim blaming as their official PR move - to me that ship has sailed.
[close]

Yonnie has internet access. He figured out how to turn off comments on his IG. He can give his side of the story anytime he wants to.

When you really think about it, this whole situation has to do with nothing but shitty communication skills. Shitty communication skills from Yonnie with his partners, shitty communication skills from his sponsors who encourage dishonesty. Skateboarding has been cultivating teenage stupidity for far too long, the right companies are the ones that actually teach their riders life values.

If your very first move as a professional skateboarder is streaming yourself getting head for your whole (mostly young) fan base to see unsolicited then you're the one who's really blowing it. If you're a company sponsoring someone with nazi history, well first off fuck you and second deal with that shit in a more inspiring way than Amazoning Buddhist candles to the Nine Club. If you have the responsibility of a public image amongst kids, don't instigate or encourage street fights with randoms for your whole following to watch live before you post a selfie in a jacuzzi or leave on a six-month Insta detox. Can you imagine consciously doing that shit in any other professional field than sports? You'd stick out as if out of a cartoon.

And then you have this whole system where not just your basic pea-brained-skater-owned brand but literal corporations hire PR people who still think they have any impactful control or say on the people's thoughts in fucking 2021 - can you imagine how insane that job has to be?

In reality this thread is about Yonnie but it's also about more than Yonnie. I also don't like the 'consumer guilt' some brands occasionally try to pull like it's the people's fault for keeping up with what they don't; your decline has shit to do with the SLAP threads or Instagram drama, it's just in life you adapt or die. I actually used to be a very big Girl/Choco fan and it does kind of pain me to see those guys in particular failing to adapt. But it's just unreasonable to try and blame mentalities for progressing - and they're progressing fast. Look up the Yonnie turns pro for a second time thread from just a few years back for a peep at the contrast with how this shit would be received now, that's actually rather reassuring.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2154
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2021, 09:42:32 AM »
This doesn’t have to be a men vs women thing.
Hi, @Telly.
It’s NOT a men vs women thing, though, & it may help a lot of dudes feel less defensive if you/we stopped framing it that way.
Try thinking of it as a decent humans vs deceptive pieces of garbage people thing.
Does that make it a little easier to digest for you?
You’re not being accused of anything here, bud.
But if you too engage in similar practices as our boy Cruz over here, you should probably check yourself into a remote, deserted island somewhere, far from other people.
Let’s agree to stop questioning the victims, and start pointing those doubts at the perpetrator; shall we?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

cookiecuttersuburb

• Rep: -17
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2021, 09:46:21 AM »
Beware of the Flareup

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2021, 09:48:19 AM »
Why are skaters such retards.
Because it's easier to act scared then to find the cure.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2021, 10:02:55 AM »

Threads don't ruin careers, people do that to themselves. Discussing facts is harmless, being a shitty person isn't.

Also @Telly to be clear: YOU have made this out to be a Men V. Women issue - which is a projection of whatever way this topic triggers you. Only you have used or implied that term. Not only is it a red herring, but it's a very telling note that this gets you heated. Talk about that with your therapist, not with survivors.

This is a Rapists & Abusers V. Their Own Terrible Decisions issue, and it will ALWAYS be that until everybody who chimes in to try and write a new entry into the Encyclopedia Of How Survivors Should Handle Their Trauma finally decides hmm, maybe this is NOT my place...

Second, your argument about consent is horse-shit, and here's why. In your argument: you've concluded that if you make a decision that involves someone lying to you, then the consequence of that lie is your fault.

So let's use that argument for a different scenario: you get a prescription for your (grandma / grandfather / mother / father) at the pharmacy - deciding that it is a pharmacy you can trust - only to get home and realize that they lied and gave you the wrong pills. Let's say your (insert elder here) dies because of that false prescription. Oh well! It's your fault. YOU chose to get those pills!

Fucking loser. Consent is MEANINGLESS without trust. And if someone's a liar, well, they can't be trusted. So the fault is on THEM. And you know that. You should be ashamed of yourself. And I mean that.

It's just too convenient to blame a woman. It always is.

No matter how many times this shit gets squashed on here some other fucker pops up and is even worse than the last. And then the rest of you who were kooks last time around have some witty shit to say about "man, fuck dudes like this we should have them all licked". Shut the fuck up, your whole ass is showing out your mouth.

Thank you @inkandimages for coming here and speaking factually and not giving a fuck. You have given me much life and much joy.

Okay I'm gonna go pet my cat and listen to some angry death shit music and be a bitch in peace. I'm not wise I'm just sad. Slut army forever.

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2021, 10:07:55 AM »
Expand Quote
This doesn’t have to be a men vs women thing.
[close]
Hi, @Telly.
It’s NOT a men vs women thing, though, & it may help a lot of dudes feel less defensive if you/we stopped framing it that way.
Try thinking of it as a decent humans vs deceptive pieces of garbage people thing.
Does that make it a little easier to digest for you?
You’re not being accused of anything here, bud.
But if you too engage in similar practices as our boy Cruz over here, you should probably check yourself into a remote, deserted island somewhere, far from other people.
Let’s agree to stop questioning the victims, and start pointing those doubts at the perpetrator; shall we?

I totally agree it is a deception vs. honesty issue.  I know I’m not being accused of anything because
A) I see no point in and have never lied about having a disease I could pass on to somebody else
B) I don’t have unprotected sex with people whose sexual health can’t be verified.  That’s just being smart.  If you know that it is possible to contract a disease from having unprotected sex then to do so is stupid.  Sorry, but it’s stupid.  You know the game, you know the rules, so ignore them at your peril.  That goes for men, women, anybody. 
Yes it is disgusting to lie about your health when it affects other people, but who does your sexual health belong too?  You or an idiot? 
Who here wears a seatbelt? 

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2021, 10:20:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Guess what?
That women is not lying.

Guess what else?

[close]

[close]

That is almost the stupidest response to anything I’ve read on Slap, and that’s saying a lot. This is compounded by the fact that your username is “Telly”.
[close]

It’s not saying much at all.  It’s called logic, and I know it’s in short supply here on slap, but you can find it.
I have been told that about my username before and honestly I don’t know what that means. The only reference I know to “Telly” would be British slang for tele vision, which I’m guessing doesn’t offend you.  It’s been my nickname going on since I was 7, about 35 years now, the origins of which have been lost to time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_(film)

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2021, 10:31:28 AM »
People start out with using protections and then when they gain a sense of trust, they stop using them, because for most women, condoms can be irritating.

Also, condoms are not the end all be all in protecting yourself from contracting an sti like HSV. You're just sounding like a self righteous, ignorant twat. It's not a simple thing. Use that logic that you think you have.
The chillest1