Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181442 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation
« Reply #270 on: April 05, 2021, 05:06:08 PM »
Expand Quote
the reality is Yonnie got it from somebody
[close]

Finally! Holy shit, I can't believe how many comments here and on IG have never mentioned this scientific fact. Yes someone didn't tell Yonnie and Johan they have herpes 2 and those guys got it. They're also major fuckbois for being so wreckless/selfish to other people.

Herpes 2 is common and life goes on, you can still have children with it, and the other partner may never get it. Herpes 1 is like 85% of the world has it. Take things slow, get to know your partner and practice safe sex.

The skate community acting like herpes is HIV is embarrassing.
Kay.
But I’m willing to bet dollars to dimes that if somebody gave you either HIV or the Herp by deliberately withholding info from you, you’d be pretty chapped too.
And you know what? You’d be right to be.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Mazzer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #271 on: April 05, 2021, 05:18:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Situation Sucks.  He needs to speak up.

Call me a simp or whatever but I feel like there's just inherently fuckable dudes and then the rest, so I could see where that's the basis for this situation to form itself.  Cute guy with rocks for brains, check.  I know there's a logic partition and sexism with cancel but the reality is Yonnie got it from somebody, and conidering he's a guy, we'll never know who.  Then you're surprised he doesn't up and get well versed in consent or stops sleeping around with these same chicks who aren't interested in the guy at the library for one second.. She can sleep with whoever she wants (skateboarder in this case) and isn't a whore, but there's an underlying reality of the situation regardless of vocabulary or social hot-button trends

uge missed opportunity Yonnie Cruz Stuckey in a Johan situation
[close]

Google Slavoj Zizek, then google Slavoj Zizek wedding and tell me what that does for your worldview.

I find this to be supportive.  He looks like the personification of Oscar the Grouch. 

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #272 on: April 05, 2021, 05:40:52 PM »
Expand Quote
the reality is Yonnie got it from somebody
[close]

Finally! Holy shit, I can't believe how many comments here and on IG have never mentioned this scientific fact. Yes someone didn't tell Yonnie and Johan they have herpes 2 and those guys got it. They're also major fuckbois for being so wreckless/selfish to other people.

Herpes 2 is common and life goes on, you can still have children with it, and the other partner may never get it. Herpes 1 is like 85% of the world has it. Take things slow, get to know your partner and practice safe sex.

The skate community acting like herpes is HIV is embarrassing.

Next time read the information provided in front of you. The guy lied numerous times before eventually admitting it. The victim even posted in this thread with more details.

Your argument of 'wELL hE goT It fRoM SOmeOne' and therefore is essentially a victim himself is a total assumption, he's said nothing on it at all. It blows my brain that instead of just siding/sympathizing with a victim your mind immediately resorts to using your imagination to create a story in the guy's defense. He could have just as easily been told the information by a previous partner beforehand or gotten it from someone totally unaware. This situation in hand (and Johan's) is regarding knowingly spreading it without disclosing it.

Sure herpes can be a common thing, but telling someone you have it should also be a common thing.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 02:41:01 AM by GuessAgain? »

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #273 on: April 05, 2021, 05:45:01 PM »
The audacity and entitlement of some of you people thinking you have the right to pass judgement on two adults failed relationship.  Social media and narcissism has rotted your brains.

Being an asshole is not against the law.  Their relationship failed.  This should have been private details kept between adults, and the ravenous way a group of supposed adults are salivating at a strangers downfall is more disturbing to me than any insensitive thing he may or may not have said to his former partner. 

bunch of fuckin weirdos

LOL. All this coming from the guy who fought tooth and nail to defend Kenny Anderson, talking about how it was ok and normal that he did things like screaming in his ex's face until her ears were ringing.

You have no moral authority in this arena. If you were a child I'd tell you that it's time to hush, but you're an adult with a childlike notion of how adults should behave, so instead I will tell you once again to shut the fuck up. Kook.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #274 on: April 05, 2021, 05:53:44 PM »
Knowing Kelly, this seems very far fetched.

You do not know Kelly. You are not his friend, and he is not your friend. You do not know how he conducts himself outside of his public persona. Take this knowledge in, and apply it to every celebrity you may have a parasocial relationship with. Once you realize you do not actually know any of these people, you will not feel as duped/surprised when you hear they have done something bad.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #275 on: April 05, 2021, 07:08:46 PM »
Expand Quote
The audacity and entitlement of some of you people thinking you have the right to pass judgement on two adults failed relationship.  Social media and narcissism has rotted your brains.

Being an asshole is not against the law.  Their relationship failed.  This should have been private details kept between adults, and the ravenous way a group of supposed adults are salivating at a strangers downfall is more disturbing to me than any insensitive thing he may or may not have said to his former partner. 

bunch of fuckin weirdos
[close]

LOL. All this coming from the guy who fought tooth and nail to defend Kenny Anderson, talking about how it was ok and normal that he did things like screaming in his ex's face until her ears were ringing.

You have no moral authority in this arena. If you were a child I'd tell you that it's time to hush, but you're an adult with a childlike notion of how adults should behave, so instead I will tell you once again to shut the fuck up. Kook.

lol, was wondering how long it would be for this psychopath to chime in.  eat shit. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2021, 07:25:05 PM »
Lol damn you guys are worse than TMZ with quintuple the action taken. Respect. The influence of a forum powered by skate nerds ruins scumbags’ careers. Love it

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2021, 07:38:05 PM »
Whose career got ruined?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2021, 09:08:13 PM »
I think some of you guys are missing the point. We as men need to make a change and start holding each other accountable. If you guys don't have the emotional strength to do so, that's on you. Look at it as a conversation.

Also to the guy with the dumb pillow comment: that literally wasn't the insult you thought it was, other than, I'd never take a pillow from my pillow.  That ceo is hella wack. I do have my eyes on a cube pillow tho. Other than that, you'd give us a pillow because we're soft? Don't most people use a pillow if they have access to one? Do you not use one because you are so dense it wouldn't matter?
The chillest1

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2021, 09:29:00 PM »
more people from the most stuck up squad in all of skating are pieces of shit?  cant believe it.
where is home?

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #280 on: April 06, 2021, 08:46:39 PM »
bump because fuck yonnie cruz

hartt3

• Rep: 5
« Reply #281 on: April 06, 2021, 09:05:07 PM »
Lol damn you guys are worse than TMZ with quintuple the action taken. Respect. The influence of a forum powered by skate nerds ruins scumbags’ careers. Love it
my boy yonny reallly commented this lmaooo

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #282 on: April 06, 2021, 09:12:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Knowing Kelly, this seems very far fetched.
[close]

You do not know Kelly. You are not his friend, and he is not your friend. You do not know how he conducts himself outside of his public persona. Take this knowledge in, and apply it to every celebrity you may have a parasocial relationship with. Once you realize you do not actually know any of these people, you will not feel as duped/surprised when you hear they have done something bad.
I can attest that when Kelly is drunk he is an idiot. That goes for so many people but he was a real cunt. He was staying at the apartment I was staying at in Barcelona and I had to intervene with him being a fucking idiot to chany because he was drunk and out of control. He is fake as shit and that whole “I look up to you” Shtick on the nine club is just that, a shtick. He is a fucking idiot to people he calls his friends, can’t imagine how he would be to girls.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #283 on: April 06, 2021, 09:22:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Don’t mean to derail the legitimacy of this thread even further but isn’t Kelly pushing 40? Those behaviors and using the term “Bad bitch”, regardless of context, are not a good look for a grown ass man. Maybe he needs a job outside of skateboarding for once in his life to remind him that he’s an adult. Peter Pan syndrome having m’fer.
[close]

Hmm cheating doesn’t really have a age limit to it. Nor does breaking off a relationship. If a relationship doesn’t work out it doesn’t work which is why you see people married 25 years or so and getting divorces there is nothing wrong with it and it certainly doesn’t make you not a grown ass man
[close]

I'm 45 and I am gonna go tell me wife she ain't a bad bitch no more. Hang on.

What happened? Just tried this to my wife she responded “why did you have to wake me up for that?”.  I told her to have some pride, she looked at me very confused and went back to sleep. I feel like our relationship is stronger now.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 09:42:40 PM by tortfeasor »
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Ari Feldberg

• Rep: -25
« Reply #284 on: April 07, 2021, 02:57:16 AM »
Were the herpes inactive at the time of copulation? Or were they fully flared?

conqueso

« Reply #285 on: April 07, 2021, 03:37:10 AM »
Were the herpes inactive at the time of copulation? Or were they fully flared?

hahah

beware of the flare

Badmeaningood

• Rep: 25
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #286 on: April 07, 2021, 03:48:41 AM »

I can attest that when Kelly is drunk he is an idiot. That goes for so many people but he was a real cunt. He was staying at the apartment I was staying at in Barcelona and I had to intervene with him being a fucking idiot to chany because he was drunk and out of control. He is fake as shit and that whole “I look up to you” Shtick on the nine club is just that, a shtick. He is a fucking idiot to people he calls his friends, can’t imagine how he would be to girls.

Kelly was hassling Chany?? Chany's obviously a nice guy, but he could easily beat the shit out of him.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #287 on: April 07, 2021, 04:05:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Don’t mean to derail the legitimacy of this thread even further but isn’t Kelly pushing 40? Those behaviors and using the term “Bad bitch”, regardless of context, are not a good look for a grown ass man. Maybe he needs a job outside of skateboarding for once in his life to remind him that he’s an adult. Peter Pan syndrome having m’fer.
[close]

Hmm cheating doesn’t really have a age limit to it. Nor does breaking off a relationship. If a relationship doesn’t work out it doesn’t work which is why you see people married 25 years or so and getting divorces there is nothing wrong with it and it certainly doesn’t make you not a grown ass man
[close]

I'm 45 and I am gonna go tell me wife she ain't a bad bitch no more. Hang on.
[close]

What happened? Just tried this to my wife she responded “why did you have to wake me up for that?”.  I told her to have some pride, she looked at me very confused and went back to sleep. I feel like our relationship is stronger now.

My wife just rolled her eyes and then told me she is ordering some more plants.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #288 on: April 07, 2021, 01:03:40 PM »
So, no word from Yonnie’s sponsors?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2021, 02:12:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Kelly was hassling Chany?? Chany's obviously a nice guy, but he could easily beat the shit out of him.

Swiss stay neutral

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #290 on: April 07, 2021, 02:59:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Swiss stay neutral
Isn't Chany a blackbelt or something? He's got the super nice guy assassin look.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #291 on: April 08, 2021, 08:18:02 AM »
Didn’t Johan Stuckey lose his pro model for this exact situation?

GuessAgain?

« Reply #292 on: April 08, 2021, 08:58:07 AM »

Yes, but unlike Johan at Wknd, Yonnie is the poster boy for Crailtap, one of the defining names of the bran... Oh wait

GuessAgain?

« Reply #293 on: April 08, 2021, 09:21:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, but unlike Johan at Wknd, Yonnie is the poster boy for Crailtap, one of the defining names of the bran... Oh wait
[close]

I love how everyone is shitting on Crailtap but blessed Quasi. Who actually have a rapist thug onboard are just fine.

They are both bad but Davis and Quasi is waaaaaaaaay worse.

I mean as per my comment in the latest Quasi video thread, I really hope that they acknowledge the Al situation and separation from him. There's no mention/clips of him in the vid but I was holding out hoping that after the video dropped they could address it, maybe that's positive thinking.

However if you're making this a competition of who is 'waaaaaaay worse', you're forgetting that both Kenny & Yonnie are still on Chocolate with not a peep from Crailtap, so there's that...

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #294 on: April 08, 2021, 09:23:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I love how everyone is shitting on Crailtap but blessed Quasi. Who actually have a rapist thug onboard are just fine.

[close]

I mean as per my comment in the latest Quasi video thread, I really hope that they acknowledge the Al situation and separation from him. There's no mention/clips of him in the vid but I was holding out hoping that after the video dropped they could address it, maybe that's positive thinking.

However if you're making this a competition of who is 'waaaaaaay worse', you're forgetting Kenny & Yonnie are both still on Chocolate with not a peep from Crailtap, so there's that...

Sorry man wasn't talking about you specifically. Meant the internet in general.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

GuessAgain?

« Reply #295 on: April 08, 2021, 09:38:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

However if you're making this a competition of who is 'waaaaaaay worse', you're forgetting Kenny & Yonnie are both still on Chocolate with not a peep from Crailtap, so there's that...
[close]

Sorry man wasn't talking about you specifically. Meant the internet in general.

Yeah no worries, it's sad to think that at this moment in time not having Al in the video is the most progressive thing either of these companies has done in terms of these situations. It's pretty pathetic.

Hell, after that KA love potion graphic, I can only imagine the geniuses over at Crailtap are so blind to it all that they'll have Kenny & Yonnie sharing a part in the new Chocolate video, name them the FUCK BOYZ and get TNT to write a fucking song for it. "WE DONT EAT, WE DRINK AND WE ...."

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #296 on: April 08, 2021, 09:50:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

However if you're making this a competition of who is 'waaaaaaay worse', you're forgetting that both Kenny & Yonnie are still on Chocolate with not a peep from Crailtap, so there's that...
al is of. they're not gonna address it

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #297 on: April 08, 2021, 10:04:02 AM »
Seeing as the companies aren’t going to do anything, I’m looking into getting a digital billboard for a day here in LA next time there’s a big skate event. It’s gonna say something along the lines of:

LADIES BEWARE - YONNIE CRUZ IS A LIAR WHO KNOWINGLY SPREADS STDS.
FUCK GX, CRAIL, LAKAI...

(and whatever other shitty sponsors don’t care.) 

No jokes, though.

Massivebellend

• Rep: -14
« Reply #298 on: April 08, 2021, 10:31:40 AM »
Maybe I’m confused by on the latest nine club experience ep there were no comments allowed, only the live comments at the time of showing. Maybe I’m wrong. Bit suss? Would’ve loved to see them spammed about the kelly stuff in the comments

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #299 on: April 08, 2021, 10:38:53 AM »
Seeing as the companies aren’t going to do anything, I’m looking into getting a digital billboard for a day here in LA next time there’s a big skate event. It’s gonna say something along the lines of:

LADIES BEWARE - YONNIE CRUZ IS A LIAR WHO KNOWINGLY SPREADS STDS.
FUCK GX, CRAIL, LAKAI...

(and whatever other shitty sponsors don’t care.) 

No jokes, though.

I'll throw down ;D