Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 182143 times)

goldenbullcow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -406
If Chris Roberts doesn't address this we will have to cancel him .

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
bye bye to your skating carreer Yonnie, we used to like your skating
get your shit straight please

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1596
  • Overweight and Underprepared
We shred it
You said it
I spread it
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m currently taking bets if the nine club will bring this up.....
[close]

Ofcourse not, why would they? Funny how Slap expects the nine club to be some sort of news channel while it's just a podcast of a group of friends talking about skating and other random stuff. Plus if Yonnie or Kenny was a good friend of yours would you talk about the stuff they did on camera for the world to see? guess not
[close]

I mean that’s kind of what the experience is. They talk about current videos and events in skating what happened that week. They address stuff that extends skating - people who’ve died and current political and social events that’ve happened during that week. From injuries, people’s families getting sick, Black and Asian racism, etc. It’s not a stretch to think that they would talk about a skater on their team, even though they probably will not. And they wouldn’t be considered good friends after finding out what they did. Everyone should hold the people close to them accountable for issues as serious as abuse, spreading sti’s, etc.
When the George Floyd murder went down they took the time to address it and Steezus gave a speech. A person on THEIR team, Chris, Justin, and Jerome all ride for Girl/Chocolate, turns out to be a serial spreader of herpes and a predator towards woman and they’re just gonna skip over it like the true enablers they are. And then when a girl skaters video pops up or something happens about women in skateboarding that’s positive they’ll talk about it and pat themselves on the back for talking about it.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
 They didn't have the experience when they first started. It was literally just an interview show. You want them to bring Dylan's passing with someone who didn't really even know Dylan? They had a moment for Hammeke (they film on Sundays, not sure if he had passed yet) on last night's show.

Not trying to say, if it's a show not covering what you guys think they should be don't watch it. But, kind of wild to bring up the Dylan passing when he passed just as they were starting. Dylan has been brought up plenty of times on the show.

Plus, this is about Yonnie.

Should they use their platform, to address sexual assault/spreading sti's to unknowingly participants in skateboarding and say that it should never take place? I think so. It would be a good time to. Thrasher and other skateboarding news outlets should as well.

But don't bring up Dylan into this. That's what made me post

Edited because I'm on new medication for mental disorder and I shouldn't even be posting today, because side effects are gnar
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 10:53:20 AM by TurdyBird »
The chillest1

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -11
Honestly it’s not the nine clubs job to bring up shitty behavior of pro skaters. They realized they made a huge mistake by bringing Jason Jesse on and haven’t touched anything controversial since. And I don’t blame them wtf do you want them to say. Stop looking up to pro skaters. Half of them live below the poverty line and have no real world experience.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
they also always start the show off with some sort of memorial when someone dies.  huf, grosso, raemers, and most recently, henry gartland when it was very apparent none of them had even heard his name before his passing.
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

UnconcernedCitizen

• Rep: 1
Honestly it’s not the nine clubs job to bring up shitty behavior of pro skaters. They realized they made a huge mistake by bringing Jason Jesse on and haven’t touched anything controversial since. And I don’t blame them wtf do you want them to say. Stop looking up to pro skaters. Half of them live below the poverty line and have no real world experience.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
We shred it
You said it
I spread it
BEWARE OF THE FLARE!

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
imagine putting "professional skateboarder" in your bio. surprised he didn't list his sponsors too

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
The mental gymnastics you have to make to rationalize the nine club not bringing this up is amazing.

1. Start with an ad hominem. LoL if one of my “friends” was spreading stds knowingly to a person I would tell them to seek mental help then I’ll talk to them. I would also tell anyone whose a female in our group or whoever he was referring I would tell them 100%.  Now let’s pretend I’m pro for chocolate and yonnie said that to me. I would extend the same offer of mental help/correcting your mistake and if It didn’t change I would go to mike and say I’m going to quit unless u kick this guy off. That’s just me tho I wouldn’t wanna work a job none the less “ride” for a company of people I don’t like or respect at all. Y’all are either completely afraid of physical confrontation or desperate for a check

2. Half of the nine club experience is them talking about sponsor changes. Are they going to avoid that there own team mate quit because of his own sexual harassment allegations? That’s so cowardly and or an attempt to brush it under the rug for crail which is seriously not keeping it 100% or butters

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
Who would've thought that a crewmember of GX1000, the crew that infamously bombs hills through traffic and pedestrians, beats security guards, pushes them out of the way for a trick, would end up a rapist.

No surprises here.

I wish the survivors of this psychopath a future of peace.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

veritas

Who would've thought that a crewmember of GX1000, the crew that infamously bombs hills through traffic and pedestrians, beats security guards, pushes them out of the way for a trick, would end up a rapist.

No surprises here.

I wish the survivors of this psychopath a future of peace.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
It's insane that Craig hasn't released a statement on this situation yet. One of your rising pros just up and quits amidst this pile of allegations and they really think they're just gonna get away with being silent? Lmao. Probably goes without saying, but I think everyone reading this should consider never buying from Crailtap again.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Crail wants to claim equality until it hits home than it’s tuck your feathers in. I grew up in a hamlet with 1,400 people. My father and grand father on his side both used the n word regularly. My grandpa owned a construction business and my dad worked for a drag racing team. Everyone around them and thus me used the n word. I had to/still am deprogramming myself. I spent a couple years not talking to my father and didn’t talk to my grandfather for years until he passed away. Y’all crying about a “skate friend” u have known for less than a decade is comical to me

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
Damn I have not been following this very much. But just went to look at his Instagram and he stepped down

too fakie

• Rep: 63
They didn't have the experience when they first started. It was literally just an interview show. You want them to bring Dylan's passing with someone who didn't really even know Dylan? They had a moment for Hammeke (they film on Sundays, not sure if he had passed yet) on last night's show.

Not trying to say, if it's a show not covering what you guys think they should be don't watch it. But, kind of wild to bring up the Dylan passing when he passed just as they were starting. Dylan has been brought up plenty of times on the show.

Should they use their platform, to address sexual assault/spreading sti's to unknowingly participants in skateboarding and say that it should never take place? I think so. It would be a good time to. Thrasher and other skateboarding news outlets should as well.

Edited because I'm on new medication for mental disorder and I shouldn't even be posting today, because side effects are gnar

The only reason I mentioned it is because it was the first thing I can remember happening after their show started where I thought maybe they will take a few minutes at the beginning or end of the episode to do a tribute or just make mention. Not saying it’s their responsibility to do so...but I did think they would. I haven’t really listened much over the past few years unless it’s a guest I’m really interested in, but it sounds like it is something they do now?

It probably wasn’t cool of me to bring up Dylan in this thread. Meant no harm, but definitely agree that the focus should be on Yonnie.

With that said, I don’t see any way these guys will ever say a word about Yonnie on their show.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Saying something is literally the very least they can do. Not saying anything is straight up enabling. It’d be like watching a friend od on heroin not saying anything and then watching him lace weed and hand it out to unknowning people

If they actually gave a shit about bringing awareness about stds (red) or broadening the inclusiveness of the skate industry they would maybe reach out to a victim bring them on the show. Young kids would probably get a lot more hearing from a victim then some bullshit apology from the abuser

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
Crailtap should also stop with the RED decks because they obviously don’t promote safe sex or awareness of STIs. Look what’s on the bio link fo Kenny Anderson’s Instagram.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
Crailtap should also stop with the RED decks because they obviously don’t promote safe sex or awareness of STIs. Look what’s on the bio link fo Kenny Anderson’s Instagram.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
Did anyone really think crail would post an apology? Think about all the shit from the past and the crap those old pros got into. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks. The skateboarding industry is full of this shit. They are not role models. Just because you like someone’s skating doesn’t mean that person you admire is a good human being. How many times on here were posters like “yonnie should always get paid!” Well do you think he should get paid now? This shit is disgusting. Doubt this is the last of this.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
He apologized and now maybe he’ll get his comeuppance one day crashing at the same SF apartment as the guy from Damian Bravo’s Massimo story from The Bunt.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
@too fakie honestly, I typed way too much over that. I just wanted to mostly say, we should be focusing more on Yonnie and how the Crail camp has dealt with it.

I honestly need to take a break from this thread as I'm on new meds and dealing with side effects as I adjust to them. I ain't mad at you, but I'm not in a good place today. <3
The chillest1

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
Expand Quote

[close]

The only reason I mentioned it is because it was the first thing I can remember happening after their show started where I thought maybe they will take a few minutes at the beginning or end of the episode to do a tribute or just make mention. Not saying it’s their responsibility to do so...but I did think they would. I haven’t really listened much over the past few years unless it’s a guest I’m really interested in, but it sounds like it is something they do now?

It probably wasn’t cool of me to bring up Dylan in this thread. Meant no harm, but definitely agree that the focus should be on Yonnie.

With that said, I don’t see any way these guys will ever say a word about Yonnie on their show.
True, I mean look at how those Berrics Stans (Steezus and Kelly included) didnt say shit about Chase Gabor after all that shit came out about him

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
He apologized and now maybe he’ll get his comeuppance one day crashing at the same SF apartment as the guy from Damian Bravo’s Massimo story from The Bunt.

I need the deets. Please don’t make me listen to the bunt
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
True, I mean look at how those Berrics Stans (Steezus and Kelly included) didnt say shit about Chase Gabor after all that shit came out about him

You guys should think about putting the same pressure on other outlets as well, like Thrasher, Transworld, Free Skate etc.
The chillest1

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]

Crashed at their friend’s apt in SF after going out to a gay bar for her friend’s bday. Her friend decides he wants to bring a guy home. Said guy walks out butt naked to where they were sleeping and attempts to go the full Andy Roy Snuggle Bandit on each Real team rider.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Crashed at their friend’s apt in SF after going out to a gay bar for her friend’s bday. Her friend decides he wants to bring a guy home. Said guy walks out butt naked to where they were sleeping and attempts to go the full Andy Roy Snuggle Bandit on each Real team rider.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

You guys should think about putting the same pressure on other outlets as well, like Thrasher, Transworld, Free Skate etc.

you might be missing a key point with that argument.  Mainly that those mediums have or had no involvement in creating someone like Yonnie or the stereotype of the skate "culture"...they document for the most part...is it because people front on the shirts and hoodies that its supposed to carry a message?

Also isn't Thrasher majority share owned by women