Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181420 times)

Jackoffnun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -44
@too fakie honestly, I typed way too much over that. I just wanted to mostly say, we should be focusing more on Yonnie and how the Crail camp has dealt with it.

I honestly need to take a break from this thread as I'm on new meds and dealing with side effects as I adjust to them. I ain't mad at you, but I'm not in a good place today. <3

I dunno, your posts in this thread are right in line with all the rest of the stuff you have Slapped out.. It's probably less the new meds and more that you are just you.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
Expand Quote
@too fakie honestly, I typed way too much over that. I just wanted to mostly say, we should be focusing more on Yonnie and how the Crail camp has dealt with it.

I honestly need to take a break from this thread as I'm on new meds and dealing with side effects as I adjust to them. I ain't mad at you, but I'm not in a good place today. <3
[close]

I dunno, your posts in this thread are right in line with all the rest of the stuff you have Slapped out.. It's probably less the new meds and more that you are just you.

Yo, fuck you. That’s a real chode move.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
https://streamable.com/9u45p3

1 year ago

shit like this is why you gottabe inclined to believe when women bring stuff like this up. a lot of times this isn't shit being made up outta thin air.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

1 year ago

shit like this is why you gottabe inclined to believe when women bring stuff like this up. a lot of times this isn't shit being made up outta thin air.

Ah man, this is difficult to hear. Absolutely awful.

Dolores Hill Bomb day 2021, shall we just tie these fuckers to their boards and send them all down head first in coffin? Sounds like they need to reboot the whole scene and it'd be a start.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
Expand Quote

[close]

If thats your take that's fine. I'm more aware of who I am than you are. Let's make this about Yonnie and uplifting the voices of those that were abused by him though. If you have an issue with something I've said, make a thread (which would be dumb) or DM.

Expand Quote

1 year ago

[close]

Ah man, this is difficult to hear. Absolutely awful.

Dolores Hill Bomb day 2021, shall we just tie these fuckers to their boards and send them all down head first in coffin? Sounds like they need to reboot the whole scene and it'd be a start.

I remember seeing this last year. It was in the SF rape culture thread. Unfortunately, remember seeing this and not wanting to believe it was some of the GX dudes, like Yonnie or Al D. Feel so dumb, but I've learned a lot more since.

She's a real one. Major respect for her to post that.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 06:37:19 PM by TurdyBird »
The chillest1

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355

1 year ago

Thank you for (re)posting this, tying it all together. It’s not surprising (unfortunately) to hear that the majority of GX dudes are scummy, but it’s a serious bummer to say the least and at this stage it’s completely tainted their legacy for me. Roll Up might be my favorite video of all time but it’s just gone from bad to worse with the entire crew since then :( fuckers.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -606
I have Yonnie’s phone number if anyone wants it, DM me.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNtobAtlobk/?igshid=1wta4e225as1a

Another post about Yonnie on @luredbyproskaters IG. This time about rape allegations.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They didn't have the experience when they first started. It was literally just an interview show. You want them to bring Dylan's passing with someone who didn't really even know Dylan? They had a moment for Hammeke (they film on Sundays, not sure if he had passed yet) on last night's show.

Not trying to say, if it's a show not covering what you guys think they should be don't watch it. But, kind of wild to bring up the Dylan passing when he passed just as they were starting. Dylan has been brought up plenty of times on the show.

Plus, this is about Yonnie.

Should they use their platform, to address sexual assault/spreading sti's to unknowingly participants in skateboarding and say that it should never take place? I think so. It would be a good time to. Thrasher and other skateboarding news outlets should as well.

But don't bring up Dylan into this. That's what made me post

Edited because I'm on new medication for mental disorder and I shouldn't even be posting today, because side effects are gnar
[close]

The only reason I mentioned it is because it was the first thing I can remember happening after their show started where I thought maybe they will take a few minutes at the beginning or end of the episode to do a tribute or just make mention. Not saying it’s their responsibility to do so...but I did think they would. I haven’t really listened much over the past few years unless it’s a guest I’m really interested in, but it sounds like it is something they do now?

It probably wasn’t cool of me to bring up Dylan in this thread. Meant no harm, but definitely agree that the focus should be on Yonnie.

With that said, I don’t see any way these guys will ever say a word about Yonnie on their show.
[close]
True, I mean look at how those Berrics Stans (Steezus and Kelly included) didnt say shit about Chase Gabor after all that shit came out about him
[close]

You guys should think about putting the same pressure on other outlets as well, like Thrasher, Transworld, Free Skate etc.
[close]

you might be missing a key point with that argument.  Mainly that those mediums have or had no involvement in creating someone like Yonnie or the stereotype of the skate "culture"...they document for the most part...is it because people front on the shirts and hoodies that its supposed to carry a message?

Also isn't Thrasher majority share owned by women
I think you might be missing the point. Here are the names of the people that have been credibly accused of sexual assault of one kind or another on these boards since the MeToo movement gained traction in mainstream culture:

Neal Hendrix
Fetty Potter
Kenny Anderson
Figgy
Johan Stuckey
Jamal Gibbs
Al Davis
Yonnie Cruz

That's a lot of fucking names and if that doesn't make you think that maybe the industry has a problem then I don't know what else would change your mind. I chose not to include some of the names posted on luredbyproskaters because they didn't gain enough traction here to get a thread going but there are more names and testimonies posted on that IG account that are likely just as credible. We have the skate media we have and we have the problems we have and it's feels like complicity that not a single media outlet wants to mention any of this. I know it's probably asking one of them to fall on their sword given how unpopular these allegations are amongst regular IG posting skaters but it feels like by not saying anything they are saying that this type of shit is OK.

Sorry not trying to rant at you Abyss1. This situation just seems so fucked and I don't think everybody can just keep this info on these boards and in IG comments. It's gonna get out, one way or the other.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

applejuice

• Rep: 10
I hope we eventually start seeing more callouts towards the people in the industry who knew about his behavior and still chose to sponsor or associate with him and others that have done the same.
It's sad to say but I'm starting to feel like the majority of the industry isn't going to this shit seriously until it starts damaging not only the predator's careers but also the companies and people that back them.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They didn't have the experience when they first started. It was literally just an interview show. You want them to bring Dylan's passing with someone who didn't really even know Dylan? They had a moment for Hammeke (they film on Sundays, not sure if he had passed yet) on last night's show.

Not trying to say, if it's a show not covering what you guys think they should be don't watch it. But, kind of wild to bring up the Dylan passing when he passed just as they were starting. Dylan has been brought up plenty of times on the show.

Should they use their platform, to address sexual assault/spreading sti's to unknowingly participants in skateboarding and say that it should never take place? I think so. It would be a good time to. Thrasher and other skateboarding news outlets should as well.

Edited because I'm on new medication for mental disorder and I shouldn't even be posting today, because side effects are gnar
[close]

The only reason I mentioned it is because it was the first thing I can remember happening after their show started where I thought maybe they will take a few minutes at the beginning or end of the episode to do a tribute or just make mention. Not saying it’s their responsibility to do so...but I did think they would. I haven’t really listened much over the past few years unless it’s a guest I’m really interested in, but it sounds like it is something they do now?

It probably wasn’t cool of me to bring up Dylan in this thread. Meant no harm, but definitely agree that the focus should be on Yonnie.

With that said, I don’t see any way these guys will ever say a word about Yonnie on their show.
[close]
True, I mean look at how those Berrics Stans (Steezus and Kelly included) didnt say shit about Chase Gabor after all that shit came out about him
[close]

You guys should think about putting the same pressure on other outlets as well, like Thrasher, Transworld, Free Skate etc.
[close]

you might be missing a key point with that argument.  Mainly that those mediums have or had no involvement in creating someone like Yonnie or the stereotype of the skate "culture"...they document for the most part...is it because people front on the shirts and hoodies that its supposed to carry a message?

[close]
I think you might be missing the point. Here are the names of the people that have been credibly accused of sexual assault of one kind or another on these boards since the MeToo movement gained traction in mainstream culture:

Neal Hendrix
Fetty Potter
Kenny Anderson
Figgy
Johan Stuckey
Jamal Gibbs
Al Davis
Yonnie Cruz

That's a lot of fucking names and if that doesn't make you think that maybe the industry has a problem then I don't know what else would change your mind. I chose not to include some of the names posted on luredbyproskaters because they didn't gain enough traction here to get a thread going but there are more names and testimonies posted on that IG account that are likely just as credible. We have the skate media we have and we have the problems we have and it's feels like complicity that not a single media outlet wants to mention any of this. I know it's probably asking one of them to fall on their sword given how unpopular these allegations are amongst regular IG posting skaters but it feels like by not saying anything they are saying that this type of shit is OK.

Sorry not trying to rant at you Abyss1. This situation just seems so fucked and I don't think everybody can just keep this info on these boards and in IG comments. It's gonna get out, one way or the other.
i don’t want to derail this thread, but i can credibly say that there’s another massive name in this mix (that’s been mentioned off hand on here and i thought it was trolling at the time). this shit is DEEPLY ingrained into the skater jock mentality and it’s going to be a long, arduous process trying to get it out. so much respect to all of the women and non-men stepping up, sharing their stories, and showing strength in the face of all the bullshit social media and this website can drum up. it’s gonna be pretty bleak for a little, but we’re gonna come out a better world and culture

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Neal Hendrix
Fetty Potter
Kenny Anderson
Figgy
Johan Stuckey
Jamal Gibbs
Al Davis
Yonnie Cruz

[close]
i don’t want to derail this thread, but i  can credibly say that there’s another massive name in this mix (that’s been mentioned off hand on here and i thought it was trolling at the time). this shit is DEEPLY ingrained into the skater jock mentality and it’s going to be a long, arduous process trying to get it out. so much respect to all of the women and non-men stepping up, sharing their stories, and showing strength in the face of all the bullshit social media and this website can drum up. it’s gonna be pretty bleak for a little, but we’re gonna come out a better world and culture
Speaketh

This is not the place for vagueposting

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
I hope we eventually start seeing more callouts towards the people in the industry who knew about his behavior and still chose to sponsor or associate with him and others that have done the same.
It's sad to say but I'm starting to feel like the majority of the industry isn't going to this shit seriously until it starts damaging not only the predator's careers but also the companies and people that back them.

The LA Times contacted me today to let me know that there is interest in proceeding with a story.

It’s also interesting to note that 3rd parties can be held liable under CA law for allowing people to knowingly spread STIs. Knowingly putting them on airplanes and flying them all over the world to continue this abuse unchecked.

Another women has also come forward with her story on the IG account. I commend these women for their bravery for speaking up and want them and anyone else reading this to know you are not alone and it is not your fault. Sexual coercion and manipulation are abuse. Not respecting boundaries and proceeding after you’ve been asked to stop is rape.

Thank you also to all you Slap posters who have helped to catalogue and organize information. Please send me a private message if you have any information that can be verified and corroborated or you are a primary witness to any such behavior. You do not have to go on record and nothing will be shared unless you explicitly give your permission and/or desire to be cited.

The LA Times has the highest readership in America.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 10:28:18 PM by inkandimages »

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Neal Hendrix
Fetty Potter
Kenny Anderson
Figgy
Johan Stuckey
Jamal Gibbs
Al Davis
Yonnie Cruz

Can’t forget about Nyjah, David Loy and Chase Webb

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Neal Hendrix
Fetty Potter
Kenny Anderson
Figgy
Johan Stuckey
Jamal Gibbs
Al Davis
Yonnie Cruz

[close]
i don’t want to derail this thread, but i  can credibly say that there’s another massive name in this mix (that’s been mentioned off hand on here and i thought it was trolling at the time). this shit is DEEPLY ingrained into the skater jock mentality and it’s going to be a long, arduous process trying to get it out. so much respect to all of the women and non-men stepping up, sharing their stories, and showing strength in the face of all the bullshit social media and this website can drum up. it’s gonna be pretty bleak for a little, but we’re gonna come out a better world and culture
[close]
Speaketh

This is not the place for vagueposting

I think it’s the names just above. 

Nyjah, Chase Webb, David Loy

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Neal Hendrix
Fetty Potter
Kenny Anderson
Figgy
Johan Stuckey
Jamal Gibbs
Al Davis
Yonnie Cruz

Ok so I missed the point because trasher is supposed to be  saying something every time a sponsored piece of shit does something

My point is a private company doesn’t have to do what the public thinks ...I know the issue is real, the flow of business and social justice aren’t in the same direction

Stayshhh2020

• Rep: 3
Expand Quote
[close]

The LA Times contacted me today to let me know that there is interest in proceeding with a story.

It’s also interesting to note that 3rd parties can be held liable under CA law for allowing people to knowingly spread STIs. Knowingly putting them on airplanes and flying them all over the world to continue this abuse unchecked.

Another women has also come forward with her story on the IG account. I commend these women for their bravery for speaking up and want them and anyone else reading this to know you are not alone and it is not your fault. Sexual coercion and manipulation are abuse. Not respecting boundaries and proceeding after you’ve been asked to stop is rape.

Thank you also to all you Slap posters who have helped to catalogue and organize information. Please send me a private message if you have any information that can be verified and corroborated or you are a primary witness to any such behavior. You do not have to go on record and nothing will be shared unless you explicitly give your permission and/or desire to be cited.

Thank you for this.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
@jakeumms well said. @Abyss1, not trying to tear you down but not sure what you mean. Those outlets are very much apart of the culture. Specifically Thrasher. "The Bible". Hasn't that been a major part of the culture since it's conception?

Has Yonnie even been on the Nine club? He's been on Thrasher a lot. How has the Nine Club created him? How does Thrasher being owned by women affect how they could possibly ally with those abused by sexual abuse/rape?

The chillest1

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
Expand Quote
[close]

Amazing.
The chillest1

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
@jakeumms well said. @Abyss1, not trying to tear you down but not sure what you mean. Those outlets are very much apart of the culture. Specifically Thrasher. "The Bible". Hasn't that been a major part of the culture since it's conception?

Has Yonnie even been on the Nine club? He's been on Thrasher a lot. How has the Nine Club created him? How does Thrasher being owned by women affect how they could possibly ally with those abused by sexual abuse/rape?

Just because someone doesn’t have to speak on something doesn’t make them complicit ..or taking sides...maybe (like my berrics example...it doesn’t have to do with the owners) and it’s a business...it’s been my experience owners don’t speak out unless it affects pockets

Edit...I haven’t taken thrasher serious for years

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Not knowing and being silent and knowing and being complicit with your silence are two different things. There’s likely too much plausible deniability to go after anyone but Yonnie, but I hope at the very least those parties are losing sleep over that.
I can’t imagine being okay with / defending this.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
You're right @Abyss1 , Thrasher doesn't HAVE to speak on this. However, Thrasher SHOULD speak on this. Them not speaking on it means that they are ok with this being something that a majority of skaters don't know about; Which is immoral at best. Skateboarders are assholes, and we are highly influenced by what we see in Thrasher. So if Thrasher decide to write articles about how people should be up front about their STI status or how they shouldn't fucking rape anyone, that would only have a positive outcome.

If we all grew up with articles about consent and honesty in Thrasher, we'd probably be less scumbags.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
You're right @Abyss1 , Thrasher doesn't HAVE to speak on this. However, Thrasher SHOULD speak on this. Them not speaking on it means that they are ok with this being something that a majority of skaters don't know about; Which is immoral at best. Skateboarders are assholes, and we are highly influenced by what we see in Thrasher. So if Thrasher decide to write articles about how people should be up front about their STI status or how they shouldn't fucking rape anyone, that would only have a positive outcome.

If we all grew up with articles about consent and honesty in Thrasher, we'd probably be less scumbags.
[close]

Yeah I’d never have raped anyone if Thrasher had just told me that it wasn’t cool

Lol you little bitter dick bags. Ya obviously YOURE a full on sociopath so NOTHING will make u feel empathy.

Not everyone is like that, kids are heavily influenced by advertising which is why u have tons of lil suburban bois acting like “gangsters” or “cool frat jocks that wear thrasher”. They didn’t learn that behavior from daddy

cherry

• SLAP Pal
I’m sure all those kids in line at supreme have there great grandparents looking down on them with admiration! Just like they taught them!!

Oh look he copped the new supreme swag! He’s going to get so much pissy at the house party tonight! This is exactly why we fled prussia from the Bolsheviks! Good job honey you’re fulfilling the manifest destiny america#1

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65249
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]

So these four could be in trouble too if they were sending Yonnie on tours and filming trips after the first accusations.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Just waiting for someone to claim they have any other reason to support supreme other than the ADVERTISEMENTS they’ve seen.....

U buy supreme because u think it’s cool. You think it’s cool because of the advertising.

Next argument “u could say that about every skate brand”

Absolutely true, I like the frog advertisement that’s why I buy there skateboard when I need one. My only living grandparent also likes frog and thinks it’s silly and nice sooooo

If Chris milic was rapping woman or knowing let a rider rape or spread std I would never buy again lol this ain’t that hard folks y’all don’t need the mental gymnastics. If it comes down to it I’ll just start chopping trees and pressin my own shit. Some kids at mit made a skate wheel out of recycled bubble gum. In 10 years honestly fuck the current industry I hope 80% of these brands aren’t around anymore

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

So these four could be in trouble too if they were sending Yonnie on tours and filming trips after the first accusations.

Megan Baltimore was straight up blocking people tagging her on the luredbyproskaters insta

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah I’d never have raped anyone if Thrasher had just told me that it wasn’t cool

You’re 100% the dumbest person on this forum. Look at how many kids went out and made a “jackass” tape after that show came out. People, especially kids are extremely impressionable. Normalizing acceptance and tolerance would have an effect on kids maybe not today or tomorrow but after a few years and the next crop of kids coming thru who will be reading there first thrasher ever, it could influence them later on in life. I hope you never have a child

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
I’m sure all those kids in line at supreme have there great grandparents looking down on them with admiration! Just like they taught them!!

Oh look he copped the new supreme swag! He’s going to get so much pissy at the house party tonight! This is exactly why we fled prussia from the Bolsheviks! Good job honey you’re fulfilling the manifest destiny america#1
what the fuck are you filling this thread with?
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
When I first got into skating around 98 I remember reading my cousins transworld. There was a Sean cliver interview. He talked about not getting along with anyone in his school and being considered a weirdo. He said he spent all his time in the art room drawing and listening to music. Along with skateboarding it was his escape from reality. That made me wanna skate I could relate to cliver.

Around the mid 2000s it changed. All the interviews are just “my parents brought me to skate camp where trained until I got sponsored than Dr Pepper paid me to wear a hat and fly me around the world and turn my reality into a advertisement for Dr Pepper.”

Shit is lame and you’re teaching kids to be dick bags. I remember reading an Ed templeton interview where he said he went up to a Red Bull rep at a contest and was making fun of them and asking them what it’s supposed to taste like. He said in that interview he would never take a corporate Sponsor like Red Bull or have them sponsor his team. Lol the times they r a changing u sell out fucks