Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 181427 times)

cherry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
I’m sure all those kids in line at supreme have there great grandparents looking down on them with admiration! Just like they taught them!!

Oh look he copped the new supreme swag! He’s going to get so much pissy at the house party tonight! This is exactly why we fled prussia from the Bolsheviks! Good job honey you’re fulfilling the manifest destiny america#1
[close]
what the fuck are you filling this thread with?

Companies influence people (especially children) with there advertising. I’ll stop just really annoyed by the dumb fucks who don’t think talking about rape culture can change rape culture. Lol let’s just do nothing!!!! Great solution u dumb fucks

CaptainBushwacker

• Rep: 13

Around the mid 2000s it changed. All the interviews are just “my parents brought me to skate camp where trained until I got sponsored than Dr Pepper paid me to wear a hat and fly me around the world and turn my reality into a advertisement for Dr Pepper.”

this never happened

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope we eventually start seeing more callouts towards the people in the industry who knew about his behavior and still chose to sponsor or associate with him and others that have done the same.
It's sad to say but I'm starting to feel like the majority of the industry isn't going to this shit seriously until it starts damaging not only the predator's careers but also the companies and people that back them.
[close]

The LA Times contacted me today to let me know that there is interest in proceeding with a story.

It’s also interesting to note that 3rd parties can be held liable under CA law for allowing people to knowingly spread STIs. Knowingly putting them on airplanes and flying them all over the world to continue this abuse unchecked.

Another women has also come forward with her story on the IG account. I commend these women for their bravery for speaking up and want them and anyone else reading this to know you are not alone and it is not your fault. Sexual coercion and manipulation are abuse. Not respecting boundaries and proceeding after you’ve been asked to stop is rape.

Thank you also to all you Slap posters who have helped to catalogue and organize information. Please send me a private message if you have any information that can be verified and corroborated or you are a primary witness to any such behavior. You do not have to go on record and nothing will be shared unless you explicitly give your permission and/or desire to be cited.

The LA Times has the highest readership in America.
[close]

So these four could be in trouble too if they were sending Yonnie on tours and filming trips after the first accusations.

Yeah the Spike Jonze connection is probably the hook that will make a wider audience care, though I’m sure he’s pretty removed from operations

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote

Around the mid 2000s it changed. All the interviews are just “my parents brought me to skate camp where trained until I got sponsored than Dr Pepper paid me to wear a hat and fly me around the world and turn my reality into a advertisement for Dr Pepper.”

[close]

this never happened

Who did redbull sponsor in 98? Can u show me one video part from 98 where someone is wearing a redbull hat?

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Cuz I’m 99% sure dway was the first skater rocking a redbull helmet as they started sponsoring vert events  alas his one trick in the credits of photo.

After that if my memory serves me correct redbull sponsored the zoo team during the skate map era. Those were the first people I saw skating in redbull hats so fuck u and ur revisionist sk8 history

cky enthusiast

Cuz I’m 99% sure dway was the first skater rocking a redbull helmet as they started sponsoring vert events  alas his one trick in the credits of photo.

After that if my memory serves me correct redbull sponsored the zoo team during the skate map era. Those were the first people I saw skating in redbull hats so fuck u and ur revisionist sk8 history

you need to put down the yac and go to bed mane

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Look at the age of sponsored ams between 95-2000 to 2001-2006.  Wayyy more groms and wayyy more kids coming out of the Woodward/Mountain Dew contest circuit.

It’s sam baptista or Ryan sheckler. U don’t think there interviews were very different??? Termite,twigs little kid became an entire genre in the skate industry around the mid 2000s. It definitely DID happen.

Find me one interview with a 18 year old from 95 talking about going to camp Woodward or getting sponsors by redbull. U can’t it didn’t happen it’s a relatively new thing

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote

[close]

you need to put down the yac and go to bed mane

I went to bed at 9:30 last night I haven’t done coke in 6 months and the time before that was longer than a year.

I’m waiting to hear back from a client about what they want on there website lol

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
bro you forgot to switch to the other username you use to argue with yourself lol. definitely focus and take your weirdo horseshit to reddit.

for the record: redbull may have put some money up beforehand, but their first actual team/contracts that required hats happened in 2005/06.

odds are your mom was still wiping your ass in 1998. sit down and shut the fuck up.

free max b
FREE MAX B

cherry

• SLAP Pal
I don’t have other usernames this is it. I was 10 in 98 so I was wiping my ass that’s why I was also reading you’re a dumb fuck take ur ad hominem else where if this was real life I would start punching

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
shut up.  you are derailing a thread about something real.  take it somewhere else
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Like u just spewed a bunch of internet bully words at me then your counter argument (no contracts to mid 2000s) literally backs up what I said haha thanks for showing there was a shift in the industry you’re really smart

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Having the industry acknowledge there advertising effects human behavior isn’t derailing anything imo. At this point I thought the conversation was about solutions and putting pressure on the industry to call out there own behavior and employees

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Yonnie already admitted he’s guilty
Anyone in this thread trying to defend him still is a lost cause

The whole conversation should be how will the industry respond now

cherry

• SLAP Pal

ThE SkAtE InDuStRy HaSnT ChAnGeD AT ALL brooo

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
When I first got into skating around 98 I remember reading my cousins transworld. There was a Sean cliver interview. He talked about not getting along with anyone in his school and being considered a weirdo. He said he spent all his time in the art room drawing and listening to music. Along with skateboarding it was his escape from reality. That made me wanna skate I could relate to cliver.

Shit is lame and you’re teaching kids to be dick bags. I remember reading an Ed templeton interview where he said he went up to a Red Bull rep at a contest and was making fun of them and asking them what it’s supposed to taste like. He said in that interview he would never take a corporate Sponsor like Red Bull or have them sponsor his team. Lol the times they r a changing u sell out fucks

I also remember an Ed Templeton interview in the 90’s where he said something to the tune that despite the image that skaters were open-minded individuals, the percentage of assholes and jocks was roughly the same as in football.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
What is happening in here

cherry

• SLAP Pal
I can only imagine how fucking terrible industry people are if Brian Fucking 7ft foot tall strong man Anderson felt uncomfortable coming out. Shit is sad and it seems like there are some good people like Ed (no ones perfect) but the vast majority seem to be intolerant jocks afraid of being made fun of or “not cool”

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
Someone is trying to derail the thread from holding skate companies accountable for enabling

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]
Someone is trying to derail the thread from holding skate companies accountable for enabling

Quote something you’re confused about and I’ll try to elaborate.

cky enthusiast

a mentally unwell person has commandeered someone’s slap account and is describing watching 411 while undergoing amphetamine psychosis

conqueso

what even is meth these days?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
You're right @Abyss1 , Thrasher doesn't HAVE to speak on this. However, Thrasher SHOULD speak on this. Them not speaking on it means that they are ok with this being something that a majority of skaters don't know about; Which is immoral at best. Skateboarders are assholes, and we are highly influenced by what we see in Thrasher. So if Thrasher decide to write articles about how people should be up front about their STI status or how they shouldn't fucking rape anyone, that would only have a positive outcome.

If we all grew up with articles about consent and honesty in Thrasher, we'd probably be less scumbags.
[close]

Yeah I’d never have raped anyone if Thrasher had just told me that it wasn’t cool

This was where the conversation was at when I woke up this morning. Very productive Man U guys are right on the money I’m the problem. The words I post in here are the problem. Everyone is the problem but crailtap lol

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Ohhh dude he does meth bro!!!

Yo dawg haha right totally he’s not mentally fit like we are

Ya dude he’s so dumb high five

cherry

• SLAP Pal
Keep the ad hominem coming cuz it’s all u have to defend your hero’s with

Fuck crailtap for enabling this shit. Party’s over mike grow up

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
I gnarred you when I read your first reply but am now regretting it
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
I gnarred you when I read your first reply but am now regretting it

Y’all are so petty. Kooking me just makes me stronger. Being disliked on here by the majority Is a good thing for obvious reasons

cherry

• SLAP Pal
There’s currently equal people without profiles viewing this topic than people with

And I don’t care what any of u think of me personally
I want to discuss sk8 stuff
If u wanna personally attack me that’s your deal