Author Topic: Infinity Kook Button  (Read 679 times)

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
Infinity Kook Button
« on: March 21, 2021, 05:14:57 AM »

Haven't been here long so I don't really know exactly what kind of kook/gnar powers are bestowed upon PALS.

Is there a feature that allows a PAL to automatically kook someone whenever they post, or have I made a relentless enemy who monitors whenever I make a benign post in Shoes and Gear and kooks me for it?

Not that I really care about rep, but have been wondering about how things function on the PAL end since I started receiving one kook a day (like clockwork) on days when I post.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Grind King Rims

Re: Infinity Kook Button
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 06:01:49 AM »

Well PAL's can only gnar/kook a poster once per 24 hours. There's no automatic kook button to my knowledge. But yeah. Try not to think about it.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 06:31:17 AM »

For sure, not bugging me just curious... Maybe I'm the one trippin and i'm just genuinely kooking it on a daily basis

Grind King Rims

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 12:07:27 PM »

Would it make you feel at ease if I kook'd you too? Would that help?

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2021, 12:52:18 PM »

Be my guest!

Grind King Rims

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2021, 10:50:32 AM »

That's the spirit <3

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2021, 03:09:18 PM »

For sure, not bugging me just curious... Maybe I'm the one trippin and i'm just genuinely kooking it on a daily basis

I got kooked for nearly everyday for a month one time. I pissed off a PAL or two and every time they could hit the kook button they got me.

Do you know what you said to bum out whichever PAL is kooking you on a daily basis?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2021, 08:37:31 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]

I got kooked for nearly everyday for a month one time. I pissed off a PAL or two and every time they could hit the kook button they got me.

Do you know what you said to bum out whichever PAL is kooking you on a daily basis?

I told @Alois Hitler Jr.  that he's not as funny as he thinks he is and said his arguments in a thread about the Chinese slave labor sounded dumb. That was about a month ago, name's still in his sig and been receiving one daily ever since.

Edit: name's no longer in his sig so that's somethin

« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 08:57:09 PM by Urtripping »