Author Topic: Tensor maglights  (Read 10706 times)

metchup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 24
Re: Tensor maglights
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2023, 04:11:09 PM »
Thanks!  I might end up liking the stock bushings but Iíll try bones and I have some Indy conical orange in my skate junk drawer

Follow up: wow these bushings are fucking terrible

Xen

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 670
  • Go Faster!
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2023, 07:00:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Thanks!  I might end up liking the stock bushings but Iíll try bones and I have some Indy conical orange in my skate junk drawer
[close]

Yeah...well the top one is for sure. Run Bones, no washers to really open up the truck.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2023, 02:41:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah...well the top one is for sure. Run Bones, no washers to really open up the truck.

If you have access to a set and are in a warm climate, the film stock bushings or medium aftermarkets are the best things I've run in my mag lights so far. They've got a little more surf than the bones and really let you get deep into that 55mm turn but they're the nipple and formula keeps them feeling firm and stable the whole way. You never really feel like you're going to bottom out or wheelbite. The bones are probably better if you prefer that more responsive, thunder-ish kinda jawn though.

I would rate venom Street formula as a good aftermarket bushing for them too and thunder stocks work as well. Indy 92a cones didn't feel right and the tensor replacement bushings are marginally better than the stocks but still absolute dogshit.