Author Topic: Supreme Superspreaders  (Read 8679 times)

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
Re: Supreme Superspreaders
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2021, 11:42:29 PM »
I’m not a doctor so it’s possible my fears are unfounded but yeah I understand this one isn’t killing a large percentage of people it infects. What concerns me is all these countries and people - and there are many - that appear to give 0 fucks about getting it again and again and that’s just making it mutate

Shit maybe I should let it go, you guys wanna gg yourselves fucking sweet, I missed picking up houses in ya last crash maybe there’s still time for me hahaha
listen to cosmic psychos

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2021, 12:06:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don’t think there’s much point in arguing with people who don’t share the same morality as you. Someone who’s like “other people are not my problem “ aren’t going to change their mind because someone made a good logical case. It’s probably tied up with some bonehead toxic masculinity shit anyway.
[close]

Your first mistake was thinking your moral code is somehow the ultimate just and correct way of thinking. I wish I had the last year to sit around and think about toxic mentality of pandemic behavior, but I've been working 50-60 hours of physical labor this whole time lol
[close]

I love when this kind of thread starts because I know some complete muffin is going to butt in here and berate skaters as idiots and unintelligent toxic men who are also sexist and whatever nonsense. No one gives a flying fuck about your moral code you daft cunt, fuck back off to twitter where you can moan and whinge at others from the safety of your screen. Oh and guess what, more people are going to die because they lost all their income from this fucking thing than old people who mostly have 10 years to live tops anyway. I won't deny that many are endangered by this thing because their immune system is not as solid as mine and am careful around people, not to mention I also wear a mask when outside but claiming youre an icon of virtue for covering your face with some fucking cloth is laughable at best and downright idiotic and immature, not to mention painting an entire group of extremly diverse people as "bonehead toxic masculinity".
[close]

Lol what’s up with all the Elliot Rodger energy on this board?

What?

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2021, 12:16:28 AM »
99% Of PeOpLe SuRvIvE yOu PuSsIeS

Studies are already showing long term effects for a significant chunk of survivors. I've heard first hand accounts of chronic fatigue disorder and muscle soreness, liver and kidney damage, and we're still barely 18 months into this pandemic. The full scope of it is yet to be seen and understood. Calling people pussies for wanting to avoid catching and spreading it is reeeeally reaally dumb as all fuck.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-brain/a-third-of-covid-survivors-suffer-neurological-or-mental-disorders-study-idUSKBN2BT2ZI

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/04/210407174321.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html

I know a few who completely lost their sense of taste as well. Thing is fucked