Author Topic: Whats up with Jacopo?  (Read 13505 times)

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
Re: Whats up with Jacopo?
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2021, 11:16:35 AM »
Ledge over grates is now too easy, I propose adding 2 more grates in length

Punji sticks instead of the grate.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2021, 11:36:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I like the way you think

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2021, 11:39:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I like the way you think

Hell yeah.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2021, 12:03:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahahah. +1

Don’t give street league any ideas now.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2021, 12:14:23 PM »
Grate job
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2021, 12:50:00 PM »
Whoa thread. Why even bother with Instagram if you don't follow Jacopo? Like what's on there that's much better really. Plus he puts out footage more than most.

homegrown83

• Rep: -83
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2021, 01:48:42 PM »
What's up with Jacopo?

Still killin it I guess. Is he from Milan?

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2021, 02:27:50 PM »
Expand Quote
People havent seen dees or cyrils boards because they dont realize that baker has changed a lot since before baker 4. I even think they changed the wood (it got pricier here in europe). Slimming down down the pro team means you get to see the once still on more common.

Nobody in Europe cares for a Jacopo board. Maybe some Italian people but his name isnt big enough here in Europe to make a difference. I dont think European skaters even unite like that.
[close]

Lol why are you talking about things you have no clue about. I ll repeat myself. Every italian skater knows who Jacopo is. His board is very present. easily the one I ve seen the most in Roma (quite far away from Milan). Even with the baker beeing more expensive than other brand his board slaes well. The guy rips and he is the first and only (?) italian on a huge and historic brand like Baker. People care and support him.

Read again son of a bitch. The rest of europe doesnt give a shit about Jacopo. Never heard anyone ever say his name or hear him being relevant at all in any countty besides italy. We rather buy boards that say reynolds

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2021, 03:52:54 PM »

Announced that new part on YouTube as well.
Jocopo lurking Slap just like: uhhhh wut...lol

Just kidding he ain't even lurking Slap
The chillest1

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2021, 05:59:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
People havent seen dees or cyrils boards because they dont realize that baker has changed a lot since before baker 4. I even think they changed the wood (it got pricier here in europe). Slimming down down the pro team means you get to see the once still on more common.

Nobody in Europe cares for a Jacopo board. Maybe some Italian people but his name isnt big enough here in Europe to make a difference. I dont think European skaters even unite like that.
[close]

Lol why are you talking about things you have no clue about. I ll repeat myself. Every italian skater knows who Jacopo is. His board is very present. easily the one I ve seen the most in Roma (quite far away from Milan). Even with the baker beeing more expensive than other brand his board slaes well. The guy rips and he is the first and only (?) italian on a huge and historic brand like Baker. People care and support him.
[close]

Read again son of a bitch. The rest of europe doesnt give a shit about Jacopo. Never heard anyone ever say his name or hear him being relevant at all in any countty besides italy. We rather buy boards that say reynolds

Please post more @fs180
This is the most ridiculous claim I've heard this week

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2021, 06:30:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you know everyone on the continent?

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2021, 12:29:11 AM »
« Nobody in Europe cares for a Jacopo board. Maybe some Italian people » now you know Italian care.

Who is that « we » that you keep refering to ? Where are you based right now, genuinely curious.

And yes, I am pretty sure Reynolds sells more board as he is the owner and a legendary  pro who has been in the spotlight for more than 20 years. Tho it sounds like you are a 30 to 40 year old skater so you are indeed the target demographic for the Reynolds board. It might be different for the kids.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:42:03 AM by dallou »
check my music

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2021, 12:34:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Please post more @fs180
This is the most ridiculous claim I've heard this week

hahaha, im from germany and he comes up in conversations about skaters that one likes on a regular basis.

Scott Chegg

• Rep: -5
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2021, 12:57:48 AM »
The correct answer is Dani Lebron. Dude could literally become the next Paco de Lucia years after he’s done skating.

I think that’s a bit of a stretch, Dani is good but Paco de Lucia is possibly one of the best guitarrists of all time

WadeDes

• Rep: -1
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2021, 01:01:31 AM »
This is what's up with Jacopo!

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2021, 01:57:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

ahahahhaha you're a fucking tool.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

excitableboy

« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2021, 02:17:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

This actually sounds like a bit of fun. I might try it. Go on a golf forum or some other activity I've only done twice and see whom I can rile up.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2021, 02:22:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Fucken hell I thought you were from Manhattan
It was funnier that way nevermind I just gotta recalibrate my shit here but yeah I’m bummed
listen to cosmic psychos

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2021, 02:31:29 AM »
OP lookin' pretty stupid about now

sergioz

• Rep: -75
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2021, 02:44:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

please stay where you live, wherever you are...nobody's gonna give a shit about you! And yes, here in europe (Spain, Portugal, Germany, Holland etc etc Jacopo is loved and respected by all, for his skating and humbleness. Stupid troll!

fs180

« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2021, 02:47:34 AM »
Im from germany and ive never heard anyone say his name in conversation what the fuck are you lying about? That shit never happens. Ever. We dont buy boards from euros only why you think cliche went out of business?
Europeans dont care if you support European shit. Or you are a fucking wannabe skate hipster that likes polar and wears big light blue jeans but than i want to punsh your face in anyway because you and your taste suck so bad

fs180

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2021, 02:49:33 AM »
Jacopo might sell a few boards more than cyril because he is so far away from the rest of the team, hes got skill but we definitely dont talk about him regularly hahah thats the biggest lye ive heard this year.
Hes not getting kicked off because i said that nobody gives a shit about my opinion but its the truth

excitableboy

« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2021, 02:52:38 AM »
Im from germany and ive never heard anyone say his name in conversation what the fuck are you lying about? That shit never happens. Ever. We dont buy boards from euros only why you think cliche went out of business?
Europeans dont care if you support European shit. Or you are a fucking hipster that likes polar and wears big light blue jeans but than i want to punsh your face in anyway

Well Germans were never known for their good sense of taste or humour. So that checks out in your case. Unintentionally you are pretty funny though.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2021, 02:53:13 AM »
A German that thinks that the whole world revolves around him and his shitty Concrete prefab skatepark.

Get lost.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

fs180

« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2021, 02:54:57 AM »
A German that thinks that the whole world revolves around him and his shitty Concrete prefab skatepark.

Get lost.

The whole world what are you even trying to say idiot.
I give a shit about an american pro as much as i give a shit about an Italian pro. How wo you know if it isnt the case you arent from here cunt

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2021, 03:00:02 AM »
Expand Quote

Get lost.
[close]

I give a shit about an american pro as much as i give a shit about an Italian pro. How wo you know if it isnt the case you arent from here cunt

This statement really proves that your opinion is worth the same as everyone else, if not less, because it's not even coming from knowledge.

But, please, keep on entertaining with your industry predictions.

fs180

« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2021, 03:00:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Europeans dont care if you support European shit. Or you are a fucking hipster that likes polar and wears big light blue jeans but than i want to punsh your face in anyway
[close]

Well Germans were never known for their good sense of taste or humour. So that checks out in your case. Unintentionally you are pretty funny though.

I know exactly how im coming off and im a big fan of american comedy like bill burr to name the most known but  somehow i dont know a single italian comedian even though we are all euros and i watch lots of stand up comedy hmmm thats so strange

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2021, 03:00:58 AM »
Europeans dont care if you support European shit. Or you are a fucking wannabe skate hipster that likes polar and wears big light blue jeans but than i want to punsh your face in anyway because you and your taste suck so bad

lol that fits almost all of the contemporary skaters. post a fit fuccboi

fs180

« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2021, 03:03:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Get lost.
[close]

[close]

This statement really proves that your opinion is worth the same as everyone else, if not less, because it's not even coming from knowledge.

But, please, keep on entertaining with your industry predictions.

Do you even understand your own causality?
I know my shit i live in abig german town with lots of skaters and we know jacopo but he isnt bakers euro selling point and thats my final verdict

fs180

« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2021, 03:09:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol that fits almost all of the contemporary skaters. post a fit fuccboi

Id rather not do that ecause there is always something to hate on in another mans wardrobe but to me its the over. Saturation of this laughable trend