Author Topic: Dying Light 2  (Read 331 times)

MorningSesh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 75
Dying Light 2
« on: February 04, 2022, 08:02:06 AM »
Anyone plan to get this? Came out today and hearing it’s real good. Beat the first one twice with a homie. Looking forward to getting home from work, getting blitzed and running co-op again with the same homie.

Verdugo

• Rep: 1
Re: Dying Light 2
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 08:22:48 AM »
I was planning on buying it, but heard it was a buggy mess somewhat. I played the first Dying Light and finished it when it came out on PS4, and recently again on Switch. Really enjoyed the first and I’m just waiting to hear a little more info before I drop $60. I really can’t play a game with mad bugs, and it would annoy the hell out of me if I drop that much money on it.

Salad farmer

• Rep: 21
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 03:55:57 PM »
I loved the first one, I'll probably split it with my little brother next week. For anyone with playstation look into game sharing, not sure what the actual term is but I have it set up with my little brother where we buy the games on his account and I can play it on my console as well. I have his account as the primary on my console which lets me play any games he owns even though I don't own them on my account. It also works where you get their ps plus, we live on different coasts and it hasn't caused any problems even when playing the same game at the same time.

MorningSesh

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 07:28:47 PM »
I was planning on buying it, but heard it was a buggy mess somewhat. I played the first Dying Light and finished it when it came out on PS4, and recently again on Switch. Really enjoyed the first and I’m just waiting to hear a little more info before I drop $60. I really can’t play a game with mad bugs, and it would annoy the hell out of me if I drop that much money on it.
Played a bit so far and didn't notice anything buggy, but nothing wrong with waiting it out a bit.

MorningSesh

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 07:31:09 PM »
I loved the first one, I'll probably split it with my little brother next week. For anyone with playstation look into game sharing, not sure what the actual term is but I have it set up with my little brother where we buy the games on his account and I can play it on my console as well. I have his account as the primary on my console which lets me play any games he owns even though I don't own them on my account. It also works where you get their ps plus, we live on different coasts and it hasn't caused any problems even when playing the same game at the same time.
Nice, I have homies on Xbox that are able to do essentially the same too.

Verdugo

• Rep: 1
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 08:04:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Played a bit so far and didn't notice anything buggy, but nothing wrong with waiting it out a bit.

Hell yeah that’s good to hear. I heard there is a day one patch. I might have to pick it up this weekend. Thanks for the info.

MorningSesh

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2022, 10:20:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Hell yeah that’s good to hear. I heard there is a day one patch. I might have to pick it up this weekend. Thanks for the info.
I spoke way to soon lol. After logging in a couple more hours with the homie I noticed some bugs but there was one major one that was pretty disappointing. Dying light 1 was more polished then this game sadly. The major bug i mentioned is not even being able to see and use some ziplines and jump pads that my friend can. Then there were some other minor bugs and one that caused me & my friend to restart a certain part of a main mission because of a bug not letting us move on.