Author Topic: Fast Food  (Read 7157 times)

mushroom slice

Fast Food
« on: April 16, 2021, 02:42:00 PM »
I know it’s no good and bad for the earth.
Probably why aliens don’t say what’s up to us cuz we look like psychos but what’s good?
I like the Taco Bell menu for overall and also the Popeyes spicy chicken Sando is nice.

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
Re: Fast Food
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 02:51:33 PM »
I'm not down with the entire menu, but I'll always fucks with a Big Mac meal.

Yu Dum

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 03:52:56 PM »
Haven't had fast food in years, but I used to fuck up the Taco Bell value menu and McDicks dollar menu on a regular basis. Being a young stoner had its perks, but that shit would probably kill me now.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 04:27:54 PM »
It’s all shit but if I’m going to eat garbage better it be vegetarian ie bean and cheese burrito or something similar not with sketchy meat.
Dueces Bitch's

Ilya Oblomov

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 04:38:58 PM »
I had lunch at Culver's today. Pretty good for fast food and the price is better than any of the big burger chains.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 04:49:36 PM »
chipotle, taco bell, del taco, panda express

fuck it, all of it. shits fire.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2021, 04:59:21 PM »
Wendy's is top tier. Doughboys podcast approved.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 06:12:15 PM »
Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich is god tier. Also Arby's kinda hits, some of their more premium sandwiches are great. I refuse to eat dollar menu shit unless I'm in a hurry or broke.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1443
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 06:22:34 PM »
Wendy's, arbys and popeyes are the best options but there's something to like at each chain. Except burger king. That shit is fucking garbage

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2021, 06:29:19 PM »
If I were stuck on a desert island and had nothing but one fast food option... gotta go with Wendy’s.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2021, 09:52:26 PM »
In n out. Double double animal style. Fries animal style and a Neapolitan shake is my combo rn

Alberto’s carne asada fries

Koja kitchen is good but more fast casual

Bk impossible whopper

nothing's been the since same

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 10:16:23 PM »
Koja Kitchen costs $100 to eat at, gtfo with that.

Last time I drove to LA I took 101 instead of 5. Stopped at in and out in Ventura. I had to pull over at a Starbucks in east la or I was going to shit my pants. Never again.

I don’t eat beef anymore, but Carl’s Jr. was the best. Still fuck with the chicken.

El pollo loco.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • no not never. looser.
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2021, 10:31:44 PM »
Koja Kitchen costs $100 to eat at, gtfo with that.

Lmao it be that way that Bay Area rent doe  :o😳

My butthole can endure in n out. ✌️

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 648
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2021, 11:49:20 PM »
I will eat Chic-Fil-a a couple times a year.

I worked fast food all through high school... most of the food was insanely poor quality and I remember most of the people I worked with "washed" their hands by just dipping their hands in the sanitizer water that had all the rags we used to wipe down the tables.

I never saw anything super gross happen to someone's food (no spitting in the food/dropping then serving it), but expiration dates never mattered and we were taught not to give a fuck about anyone's food, especially if they were in the drive thru, because "Fuck it. Dude, they're not coming back to complain."

One gross thing was that someone managed to throw up in the freezer once a year. One time, the dude threw up, left it there, and then some poor girl had to chisel that shit off the floor the next day.

The worst was when this crazy ass chick Marissa got sick in the middle of the shift. I was on drive thru and she was on front counter during the lunch rush. Something was wrong with her in general, but this day she was taking orders/serving people with one hand in her pants. Everyone she handed the food to wasn't sure whether they should take it or if they should complain. Eventually, she started throwing up in the small trash can in my drive thru area. It was disgusting. I'm not sure what happened after she started throwing up. I just took my headset off, clocked out, and drove off.

My favorite manager was a 45 year old dude who used to blow coke in his truck on his breaks and his mistress would come visit him at work. Sometimes he would come back inside with coke all over his face. He was always good to us and treated us with respect. He was a train wreck of a dude, but a great manager.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 12:31:40 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Jewel Runner

• Rep: 100
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2021, 02:59:38 AM »
Here in Portugal we don't have as many fast food chains as in US. Especially in my area the only restaurants are BK, McDonald's, Domino's and KFC. Last weekend I only ate McD's and BK so I'm kinda sick of it and I'm not eating it for at least 2 weeks.

What's White Castle like? I saw that shit in Harold and Kumar and it seems fucking delicious. If I ever visit USA I'm definitly going there lol

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2021, 07:16:42 AM »
I rarely eat fast food but two days ago I went to BK with my Godson. I was appalled at how small and lackluster those burgers were. If I want a burger, I make the patty myself with freshly ground beef, add an egg, onions, chili pepper, breadcrumbs, condensed milk, and Worchester sauce. Try it, you'll never look back brehs. The fries are dope at those burger joints tho.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2021, 07:25:47 AM »
Whataburger.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2021, 08:06:34 AM »
Anyone here like Hardee's? I've only had it a couple times, but both times I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
It's like how you imagine your fast food to be when you get a craving for it.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2021, 08:15:00 AM »
Anyone here like Hardee's? I've only had it a couple times, but both times I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
It's like how you imagine your fast food to be when you get a craving for it.

Hardee’s/Carl’s junior are a strong tie for second place
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

doyle

• Rep: 210
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2021, 08:26:48 AM »
American fast food is one of the biggest things I miss about travelling to the states.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2021, 09:17:10 AM »
I rarely eat fast food but two days ago I went to BK with my Godson. I was appalled at how small and lackluster those burgers were. If I want a burger, I make the patty myself with freshly ground beef, add an egg, onions, chili pepper, breadcrumbs, condensed milk, and Worchester sauce. Try it, you'll never look back brehs. The fries are dope at those burger joints tho.

that's not a burger, that's a meatball.

that said, it sounds tasty

I haven't eaten proper fast food in a long time but when I crave it it's usually Popeyes or Raising Cane's. Oh and McDick's but mainly just the hash browns.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2021, 09:59:50 AM »
I have been upset with taco bell since they got rid of the beef xxl grilled stuffed burrito. That was the bomb.

Good times is pretty good for burgers. Raising canes probably has the best fast food chicken fingers.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2021, 11:39:33 AM »
Wow what a great idea why didn’t I think of that.  Next time I’m on a road trip or in need of a quick work lunch, I’ll just drive to a grocery store then back to my house to make a burger from scratch.

I have very low expectations when it comes to fast food, but I hate getting ripped off.  I got 8 mcnuggets when I ordered a 10pc recently and drove back around for the other 2.  You’d think they’d throw in a couple extra for the trouble, but it’s true, they do not give a shit.

I always check the apps for offers and coupons too, love a good deal on already cheap crap.  I know BK sucks but I do love those roadhouse jrs that just come with onion rings and bbq sauce on them.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2021, 01:10:01 PM »
So I haven’t thought about this in a while and for good reason but since we’re talking about Burger King I have a doozy of a story.

So it’s 1999 and I’m working at BK night shift and golden gallon gas station in the morning, I was super hungover during this time and I wasn’t feeling it, I was staying at a crack house type of weekly rental apartment/motel.

So I tell my boss at BK can’t come in and I’ll try and maybe come in later than expected, so I’m just working the gas station and hating on life at this time.  Friend’s come through at the station and are like Rob let’s go to such and such house!! Pussy beer and drug’s fuck yeah I’m going.

So next night I’m going to see what’s up at BK well turns out the night I was supposed to be there a group of people came in robbed the place but took the 3 people in there in the walk-in freezer and shot them all for the morning shift came in to find them.

Dueces Bitch's

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2021, 01:29:19 PM »
In-n-Out is KING.

So next night I’m going to see what’s up at BK well turns out the night I was supposed to be there a group of people came in robbed the place but took the 3 people in there in the walk-in freezer and shot them all for the morning shift came in to find them.

Jesus fucking Christ dude that's nuts, you dodged a bullet there (literally).

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • no not never. looser.
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2021, 03:04:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I haven't eaten proper fast food in a long time but when I crave it it's usually Popeyes or Raising Cane's. Oh and McDick's but mainly just the hash browns.
That burger sounds good but yeah man it’s a meatloaf at that point. All American skinny ass grilled patty is what I’m looking for when I’m seeking the trash I crave.

White Castle is good. I think I went to a bad location cause the grease seemed to make everything taste the same and the location seemed sad.  Onion pieces were good.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2021, 03:07:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
That burger sounds good but yeah man it’s a meatloaf at that point. All American skinny ass grilled patty is what I’m looking for when I’m seeking the trash I crave.

White Castle is good. I think I went to a bad location cause the grease seemed to make everything taste the same and the location seemed sad.  Onion pieces were good.

I stand corrected.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2021, 06:28:09 PM »
I fuck with kfc zinger burgers or those sweet chilli twisters....i could take or leave the buckets of chicken though....also i dont get certain peoples hype with mcdonalds, its okay for a quick feed while driving but out of all the options i wouldnt choose maccas

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2021, 07:25:01 PM »
Yeah those zingers are quality I back the twisters too but I go the one with mayo
They got these things called original tenders they go alright with the dipping sauce

How does Popeyes compare to kfc?

There’s a Carl’s jr near reddy I thought it was very good, burns maccas. But I do like a Big Mac
We don’t get the McDonald’s chicken sandwich here and it’s a shame

We got a Taco Bell too and I have had the Crunchwrap supreme heaps that’s ones good

I get Cali burrito at Guzman and Gomez but I reckon they are expensive for what you get. Their queso cheese is real good to have with a bag of tortilla chips
listen to cosmic psychos

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2021, 01:29:28 AM »
In CA, I think In-N-Out and El Pollo Loco are objectively the best fast food restaurants.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"