Author Topic: Slap Sucks  (Read 6166 times)

shannamal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Slap Sucks
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2021, 06:41:50 PM »
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2021, 08:17:17 PM »
As someone who is flawed and imperfect but has tried my best to create a space where people can be honest about how much they're suffering & receive love without judgment, it makes me really irked to see people lumping SLAP into a vague complaint about what Sneaks wisely (and with trademark wit) summarized as a parallel to the human condition.

THAT'S a mouthful and I apologize, but let me try and say it simpler.

It's okay to hate certain parts of SLAP. There are trolls & dicks in any community, SLAP or not - online or IRL. But that doesn't mean there AREN'T people who care & people who want to help each other, on the flip side of the same coin.

It's valid & important to criticize harmful behavior, fuck yes it is! But, before you tank the entire ship, consider your target & consider the impressionable people who are getting help from the same community it's convenient enough for you to shit on; let me be clear that SLAP is imperfect. But so are you. So am I.

I don't have a solution here - NO one does. But this shit happens every 2 months at least, and then the people complaining just dip. And meanwhile, the ones really doing the work anonymously most of the time are left to pick up the pieces. There's nothing constructive or radical about shitting on everyone at the same time.

Okay end rant

OP here...

You are right. As are many others who have commented. I just saw the whole Rob thread and thought WTF. Instead of taking jab back at those I disagreed with, I made this wonderful thread.

I had a bit of rose, and a foul day, then took it out on one of the few places that still makes me chuckle.

fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1440
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2021, 08:40:10 PM »
Expand Quote
As someone who is flawed and imperfect but has tried my best to create a space where people can be honest about how much they're suffering & receive love without judgment, it makes me really irked to see people lumping SLAP into a vague complaint about what Sneaks wisely (and with trademark wit) summarized as a parallel to the human condition.

THAT'S a mouthful and I apologize, but let me try and say it simpler.

It's okay to hate certain parts of SLAP. There are trolls & dicks in any community, SLAP or not - online or IRL. But that doesn't mean there AREN'T people who care & people who want to help each other, on the flip side of the same coin.

It's valid & important to criticize harmful behavior, fuck yes it is! But, before you tank the entire ship, consider your target & consider the impressionable people who are getting help from the same community it's convenient enough for you to shit on; let me be clear that SLAP is imperfect. But so are you. So am I.

I don't have a solution here - NO one does. But this shit happens every 2 months at least, and then the people complaining just dip. And meanwhile, the ones really doing the work anonymously most of the time are left to pick up the pieces. There's nothing constructive or radical about shitting on everyone at the same time.

Okay end rant
[close]

OP here...

You are right. As are many others who have commented. I just saw the whole Rob thread and thought WTF. Instead of taking jab back at those I disagreed with, I made this wonderful thread.

I had a bit of rose, and a foul day, then took it out on one of the few places that still makes me chuckle.

It's ok bb we forgive and forget

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2021, 09:51:47 PM »
what comment section on youtube are we all gonna meet at when they shut this place down
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1440
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2021, 10:22:36 PM »
what comment section on youtube are we all gonna meet at when they shut this place down

The braille comments section

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -34
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2021, 10:46:13 PM »

obfuscation is just like denial
thats what criminals in court do
deny
this is all real

and in the future
near or far
it too will seen as real
as real as Satans little bitches
are real

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2021, 08:38:24 AM »
I've been doing some research lately on family dynamics and roles that are assigned to each member in the family. Why do so many families have a 'Black Sheep' or 'Scapegoat?' What need does that particular position fill? Is it valid?

I discovered that the Scapegoat is usually a member of a dysfunctional family unit. This person is almost always a very strong family member with a very caring nature. Personality traits that can open the door to being recruited as the 'Scapegoat' are inner strength, truth-telling, capacity for caring.....

from   https://www.dailystrength.org/group/family-scapegoats/discussion/the-scapegoat-is-the-strongest

Why didn't you write this post in cryptic verse?
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

cky enthusiast

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2021, 11:25:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

obfuscation is just like denial
thats what criminals in court do
deny
this is all real

and in the future
near or far
it too will seen as real
as real as Satans little bitches
are real

thanks mom

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -34
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2021, 12:32:00 AM »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2021, 01:11:30 AM »
I was going to post "this thread is going places", sarcastically, because I was expecting this to suck.

Then I read the comments. Now I think this thread is awesome.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2021, 09:15:55 AM »
Who is Brink

somefucker

« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2021, 11:32:08 AM »
Who is Brink

some skate nerd smart enough to get banned from SLAP and have an unironic tramp stamp.

thebacker

« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2021, 11:37:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I just clicked on that vid and randomly skipped to 36:00 and watched it for about a minute and a half. And it was well worth it, thanks.
[close]

I just bookmarked to watch later... another youtube BANGER!  Thanks fredgallSOTY
[close]

Indeed a banger.  Remember to be rahspectful but not so eager to please.

44:00 he talks about benefits of drinking semen, theres science about this people!

quackquack

• Rep: -397
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2021, 08:52:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I just clicked on that vid and randomly skipped to 36:00 and watched it for about a minute and a half. And it was well worth it, thanks.
[close]

I just bookmarked to watch later... another youtube BANGER!  Thanks fredgallSOTY
[close]

Indeed a banger.  Remember to be rahspectful but not so eager to please.
[close]

44:00 he talks about benefits of drinking semen, theres science about this people!

Gotta grow that fertile ground with your fertile words!
Oh, the places you'll go.