Author Topic: Tulsa OK (downtown spots)  (Read 581 times)

Lloyd Braun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 80
Tulsa OK (downtown spots)
« on: April 23, 2021, 09:56:54 AM »
Going to be in downtown Tulsa for a week or two for work hoping someone can give me a few decent spots to hit up. Ive skated most of the parks so looking to skate street this trip. I’ve google mapped and found a handful but can’t find a good ledge spot. Anyone know of a good one around the downtown area? Found the one below when I googled skateboarding downtown Tulsa anyone know the pin? Any pals living there that want to link for an after work sesh pm me. Thanks

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Tulsa OK (downtown spots)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 08:25:43 PM »
the municipal court building looked amazing when i was thru there, no idea if it's a go

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 12:09:49 PM »
Hey if your still in town I know a few ledge spots in Tulsa.

Lloyd Braun

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 06:30:12 PM »
Hey if your still in town I know a few ledge spots in Tulsa.

Im here still, til Sunday. Im staying downtown, so Ive found a few, Bank of America, BOK few others that I can't remember. Im down for some better ones though haha

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 07:31:00 PM »
Damn sorry I didn’t see this early. I’d be down to meet up but I gotta go with my girlfriend to a funeral in okc Saturday. But depending where your staying there’s a fun ledge in an alley behind local bison off like 6th. As long as no ones parked there ha. Low bust factor

Go through that alley and take a left and there’s these arvest ledges. Low bust factor

There’s some granite/ marble ledges not far from there but usually pretty high bust factor.

Then by the library has some benches you can skate in a line. And if you skate towards the Aloft hotel you’ll pass by these ledges on each side of the road 

keichaud hit that hubba/rail in the background for his ender in a blind video.  And near aloft is some rough banks that are fun with crusty run ups. It’s been a little bit since I’ve skated around down town like a few months so I may be over looking. There’s a good ledge off archer downtown kinda by the arts district but it’s been built recently so not on google maps.

Also the skate shop is downtown in the box yard. Those dude are all chill and they would be down to point you to some spots.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 07:38:23 PM by Murge »

Lloyd Braun

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 09:48:41 PM »
Yo thanks so much man! I’m actually staying right near the last spot. I could probably  link this week if the weathers good. Been getting off kinda late around 7 but I’m up for a sesh. PM me and we’ll go from there.