Author Topic: Supreme Milan - STALLION  (Read 29270 times)

citycity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
Re: Supreme Milan - STALLION
« Reply #300 on: May 09, 2021, 08:54:57 AM »
The video is an ad for supreme. of course he is gonna zoom in on the label / word supreme. that is why they are paying him.  you guys get that right?

video / ad - was awesome.

companguero

• Rep: 247
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #301 on: May 09, 2021, 09:54:18 AM »

Holy shit I figured it out...
tomatoes are RED and sour cream is WHITE

Aidan definitely eats the most Taco Bell

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #302 on: May 09, 2021, 10:07:30 AM »
Asshole vandalizing other people cuntry trash can and fouling the spot.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #303 on: May 09, 2021, 10:27:47 AM »

looked like he was frustrated about the trash bin burning and from a laymens perspective what he did wasn't that dumb. emptying out as much as possible before that burns, too, and then kill off oxigen intake by putting it upside down. from the editing and the other smoking bin it seemed like this was something that he had to witness a few times and he didn't seem to understand what the fuck is going on and why no one cares. i actually think it's the best part of the whole video, it's really funny. at first i thought what are you doing, you shithead? then i noticed he tried to put out the fire, but paradoxically it looked like some asshole littering the place. his facial expression showing utter disgust and confusion as to why he seems to be the only one bothered by this. this all coming from a dude who is probably trying the hardest to come off like edgy and idgaf. it's pretty hilarious. in hindsight after getting what was most likely going on, i feel bad for him and actually like him more because he cares about his surroundings.

on another note, burning trash bins happen in my city a lot as well because ashtrays are usually put on top of them, so especially on train stations you get a lot of smoking trash bins and it's fucking disgusting. i'm not sure how this is not a thing that happens in new york but i guess you guys just don't smoke as much cigs as we euros in general and i heard it's even banned in new york in a lot of places, whereas over here you got ashtrays everywhere because every 4th person runs around with a cigarette in hand.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #304 on: May 09, 2021, 02:28:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

looked like he was frustrated about the trash bin burning and from a laymens perspective what he did wasn't that dumb. emptying out as much as possible before that burns, too, and then kill off oxigen intake by putting it upside down. from the editing and the other smoking bin it seemed like this was something that he had to witness a few times and he didn't seem to understand what the fuck is going on and why no one cares. i actually think it's the best part of the whole video, it's really funny. at first i thought what are you doing, you shithead? then i noticed he tried to put out the fire, but paradoxically it looked like some asshole littering the place. his facial expression showing utter disgust and confusion as to why he seems to be the only one bothered by this. this all coming from a dude who is probably trying the hardest to come off like edgy and idgaf. it's pretty hilarious. in hindsight after getting what was most likely going on, i feel bad for him and actually like him more because he cares about his surroundings.

on another note, burning trash bins happen in my city a lot as well because ashtrays are usually put on top of them, so especially on train stations you get a lot of smoking trash bins and it's fucking disgusting. i'm not sure how this is not a thing that happens in new york but i guess you guys just don't smoke as much cigs as we euros in general and i heard it's even banned in new york in a lot of places, whereas over here you got ashtrays everywhere because every 4th person runs around with a cigarette in hand.

I just saw it again. Idk but put the thrash back in the can. If the fire is your issue.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #305 on: May 09, 2021, 03:15:00 PM »
Expand Quote
I watched it while looking at other clips on ig. That's how it's meant to be watched, right? I'm guessing that's how some of these clips were shot and the video was edited.

I mean, this brand is basically Vision Street Wear for this era of skaters for those that lived through the height of VSW.

Shit, Gonz rides for this brand too.
[close]

This checks out:

Don't Die Wondering
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #306 on: May 09, 2021, 05:03:13 PM »
I’d rather watch k rod fall

nothing's been the since same

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #307 on: May 09, 2021, 07:17:52 PM »
This is Bill at his most over-the-top and oblivious to how stupid people think he is. But it’s also pretty cool in a sleazy dumb kind of way. Basically what I’m saying is it’s a great representation of Italian culture.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #308 on: May 10, 2021, 03:33:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I just saw it again. Idk but put the thrash back in the can. If the fire is your issue.

there's a reality outside what's on video, he could have put the trash back in later. the fact he seems concerned would suggest such behavior.

this bill thing works two ways, self-aware kids will behave more edgy, but bill will definitely exploit any image to make it fit his edgelorld- mold.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #309 on: May 10, 2021, 03:39:00 AM »
This is Bill at his most over-the-top and oblivious to how stupid people think he is. But it’s also pretty cool in a sleazy dumb kind of way. Basically what I’m saying is it’s a great representation of Italian culture.

I don't know if this is a joke comment, but it's exactly what I thought. If this were a video primarily shot in NYC but with all the same shots and whatnot, it would be confusing. But since it's in Milan, it's perfect. That dude that's got the gold tooth with the goofy Oakley Blades or whatever they are maybe would look extreme in NY... but in Italy, that dude is just a normal dude that you will see everywhere. I was in Bologna last weekend and saw close to 20 dudes that look the same.

This is also and advertisement for a billion dollar company. It's like if Calvin Klein sponsored a skate team in the mid 90s when they were at their sleaziest. That dude at the beginning is just Marky Mark but in a different era.

It's dope. I liked the video a lot. And TJ is inhuman, his power is unbelievable.

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #310 on: May 10, 2021, 07:50:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't know if this is a joke comment, but it's exactly what I thought. If this were a video primarily shot in NYC but with all the same shots and whatnot, it would be confusing. But since it's in Milan, it's perfect. That dude that's got the gold tooth with the goofy Oakley Blades or whatever they are maybe would look extreme in NY... but in Italy, that dude is just a normal dude that you will see everywhere. I was in Bologna last weekend and saw close to 20 dudes that look the same.

This is also and advertisement for a billion dollar company. It's like if Calvin Klein sponsored a skate team in the mid 90s when they were at their sleaziest. That dude at the beginning is just Marky Mark but in a different era.

It's dope. I liked the video a lot. And TJ is inhuman, his power is unbelievable.

lol well that dude is french, I'm pretty sure he's the supreme store manager in paris

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #311 on: May 10, 2021, 08:29:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lol well that dude is french, I'm pretty sure he's the supreme store manager in paris

haha, i can't keep track of all these kids... he has the italian look for sure. probably looks out of place in Paris too.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #312 on: May 10, 2021, 08:49:02 AM »

Damn. You just blew this case wide open.

spanyard

• Rep: 77
« Reply #313 on: May 10, 2021, 09:14:53 AM »
So I asked the question earlier about when was this filmed, and my follow up is that I thought there were restrictions of the EU letting Americans to travel in/within during Covid quarantine?  Did this crew have to get a work variance or something?

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #314 on: May 10, 2021, 09:39:12 AM »
Horrendous sweater. Anyone know thise 2 kids names?

They skated to Doom's Day by discharge in rad ratz 5.

I 80% back that.

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

usehername720

• Rep: 6
« Reply #315 on: May 10, 2021, 10:08:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I met him at the Supreme store in Paris, he seemed really nice and genuine unlike the other dudes in the store who were putting out the general supreme cool guy vibe.

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #316 on: May 10, 2021, 10:22:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I met him at the Supreme store in Paris, he seemed really nice and genuine unlike the other dudes in the store who were putting out the general supreme cool guy vibe.

Dude that is sick to hear. I used to follow him when I had instagram, seems like he is living the life and is pretty chill. Pretty funny considering the first time I saw him in a video he had his head shaved and looked super intense lol

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #317 on: May 10, 2021, 10:41:35 AM »
So I asked the question earlier about when was this filmed, and my follow up is that I thought there were restrictions of the EU letting Americans to travel in/within during Covid quarantine?  Did this crew have to get a work variance or something?

I think someone had an answer in a different thread. But it was something along the lines of in Italy “modeling/fashion” is considered “essential” because of all the fashion houses and whatnot. So these guys would be allowed entry into the country because Supreme was doing “fashion things” on this trip.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #318 on: May 11, 2021, 03:44:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think someone had an answer in a different thread. But it was something along the lines of in Italy “modeling/fashion” is considered “essential” because of all the fashion houses and whatnot. So these guys would be allowed entry into the country because Supreme was doing “fashion things” on this trip.

I've been back to Italy recently, and unlike any of you would love to think, there is 0 controls at airports, so people if they have been given the ok by the flying company they can fly. Same goes for being out in the streets, I'm sure that they had a something saying that they were working but in general no one is going to tell you shit, especially at MC where you have junkies shooting heroin and fighting across the square.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image

nothing's been the since same

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #320 on: May 13, 2021, 05:16:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn. You just blew this case wide open.

Someone farm this out to Bobby Puleo in the DMs so we can confirm this with math.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #321 on: May 14, 2021, 01:01:23 AM »
Right at the start made me feel a bit sick like the first minute of that guy falling off on flatters but I reckon it was decent video, there was some good shit in there, all of them got tricks

Yeah I get it Beatrice is the probably the weakest link ability wise but fuck it, those dudes are all guns, she’s defz getting better

I liked it, how’s that noseslide kader did to drop to power box thingo, seems like there’s a bit that could go wrong on something like that
listen to cosmic psychos

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #322 on: May 14, 2021, 04:12:50 AM »
https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/budweiser-king-of-beers-crew-neck-sweatshirt?color=004
hahah damn thats not very Stallion of him.
i back that kid tho is he another LA kid? cant keep track of FAs seemingly endless bro/pro flowgram.

free max b
FREE MAX B

non-playable character

• Rep: 8
« Reply #323 on: May 14, 2021, 04:14:41 AM »
hahah damn thats not very Stallion of him.
i back that kid tho is he another LA kid? cant keep track of FAs seemingly endless bro/pro flowgram.

free max b
seven strong. one of the best names in skateboarding

Fly_Hoenn

• Rep: 4
« Reply #324 on: May 14, 2021, 04:15:40 AM »
dude's name is Manuel Schenck in case you want to check him out. i follow him on IG, seems really cool.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #325 on: May 14, 2021, 04:23:50 AM »
He’s the loosest unit he been
dude's name is Manuel Schenck in case you want to check him out. i follow him on IG, seems really cool.

Absolute madlad
Got a good looking dog, too

listen to cosmic psychos

upsidedownboardslide

• Rep: 0
« Reply #326 on: May 14, 2021, 11:07:18 AM »
Right at the start made me feel a bit sick like the first minute of that guy falling off on flatters but I reckon it was decent video, there was some good shit in there, all of them got tricks

Yeah I get it Beatrice is the probably the weakest link ability wise but fuck it, those dudes are all guns, she’s defz getting better

I liked it, how’s that noseslide kader did to drop to power box thingo, seems like there’s a bit that could go wrong on something like that

pretty sure that was troy gipson not kader lol
:)

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #327 on: May 14, 2021, 06:43:26 PM »
Lmao that’s so funny
I chucked the bong away and had just been smoking joints but I bought one the other night and ripped a couple for first time in maybe a month watched the video and the bongs just fucked me
It was grand to watch it like that, but yeah I see now it looks nothing like him
I wanna say he has similar style though
listen to cosmic psychos