Author Topic: Hematomas / forearm / hip / bone pebbles  (Read 371 times)

lowbbfruits

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Hematomas / forearm / hip / bone pebbles
« on: April 29, 2021, 12:52:31 AM »
I'm thirty, i have this theory that instead of healing normally, every time i bruise my bones they now form a kind of bone pebble / bone lump over the bone and under the skin which means every time i fall on that spot on flat ground its like i'm falling on a pebble and it will hurt even if it's a light fall. This is definitely the case with my left forearm which has a consistent raised bump. I still always break my fall with my left forearm its instinctual, i wear a forearm motorcycle pad because if i fall on it it will swell immediately.

Recently i've fallen on my left hip a couple times and i'm afraid the same thing is going to happen there. I waited a couple weeks to skate after falling on it several times because it felt sensitive and then fell on it again recently, not too bad of a fall but it hurt like shit, and it was quite sensitive so i was like fuck i should take it easy i don't want to wear a hip pad every time i skate. In fucking with my hip, icing it etc, i noticed i can feel a little piece of something under the skin that i can push around kind of. I can't tell if it's muscle or a nice little piece of bone fragment or something The hip isn't noticeably swollen, its not noticeably black and blue and it doesn't hurt badly really at all, unless i fall on it .. It's noticeable if i'm sleeping on my side, after i wake up, but not enough that i can't sleep on that side ..

I would love to skate but i don't want to have a hematoma type super sensitive area on my hip every time i roll. Do i need to wait like several months for this thing to like solidify / normally heal. I tried to do that with my forearm and even after like 6 months of not skating it was still sensitive. Does anyone else have something similar ? My forearm thing is i suppose similar to swell bow but it's not the elbow it's specifically the outer fore arm  ... doctor . .

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
Re: Hematomas / forearm / hip / bone pebbles
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 12:41:16 PM »
I think it’s scar tissue
I am goofy and I got it all up my right side like elbow, hip and shit
You’d be regs, yeah?
listen to cosmic psychos