Author Topic: Stupid dreams  (Read 889 times)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
Stupid dreams
« on: April 29, 2021, 07:24:18 AM »
So, last night I had a dream that I moved to San Diego with my friend to chase our "Street Dreams", which is dumb out of the gate, because we are in our 40's and the time setting was current. Well, we met up with some random guys and they were all "you can stay with us, we crash at a pro's house". Of course we agree, and the house was pretty small. Basically, a long living room, 1/2 kitchen, small bathroom and 1 bedroom. There were about 8 random skaters, sitting around doing standard shit: smoking weed, setting up boards etc. The pro shows up and its Ricky Oyola. We were all "daaamn" but also "why is he in San Diego?". The skaters all gush over him, like he's a king. The word "East" comes out of his mouth constantly. Lots of "East Coast rules".

The dream goes on and this kind of basic shit continues, except as the dream goes on, we (friend and I) start noticing that the skaters all seem kind of bummed out, worn out, etc. We hear raised voices from the 1 bedroom and its Rick in there scolding one of the skaters for using a "west coast board" (also confusing because we are in San Diego). We're kind of confused by that, but the other skaters all start acting like abused children. Covering their ears and looking like they need a hug. We start thinking this is wack.

I'm handed a set of Dial Tone (or Nicotine?) wheels by one of the skaters and Rick finally acknowledges me and says "East Coast Wheels". I'm strictly a Spitfire guy, and I say "no thanks man, my wheels are good". Silence. I look at the skaters and they are all holding Traffic Ricky Oyola pro models, and wearing Traffic hats/ shirts/ hoodies etc. They all start saying "East Coast! East Coast! East Coast!" .... and then I woke up. I laughed once I was with it.

PERILL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • Heh, yeah.
Re: Stupid dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 02:04:28 PM »
I was a bird on a curb. Me and my bird friend were just chilling on the sidewalk of an autumn neighborhood, enjoying the comfortable cloudy evening. A leaf on the ground caught my eye, so I picked it up with my beak. It made a very satisfying crunch. I showed my friend, and she agreed that the crunch was very satisfying.

Less than 20 seconds later, I was in the center of a mosh pit of birds that were going absolutely bonkers for my crunchy leaf. Whatever serenity existed before was completely dissolved under the sound of 50 birds tweeting hysterically. I was going ham on my crunchy leaf too. Like, I was fucking it up. They were loving it.

After that I was the coolest bird on the block. People came to me with their problems so I could bestow upon them my “reliable” input. I think some female bird was in an abusive relationship with her boyfriend or something like that.

Never again in my life will I ever be that cool.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 08:50:03 PM »
i have weird ass sex dreams with the most random people in them....i always seem to be in a rush too, never get to enjoy, im a real 2 pump chump in these dreams and im out the door as opposed to real life when im a solid 6-10 pumps

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2021, 03:22:54 PM »
Dreams what a joke,  everyone around you is a leech or wants to take everything from you.
Dueces Bitch's

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2021, 04:11:30 PM »
Most of my dreams all take place in this fictional city/landscape that's an amalgamation of everywhere I've lived and some places I've been. I have trouble sleeping but if I dream, the majority of them occur in this consistent "dreamscape."

mushroom slice

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 06:12:48 PM »
Dreams are important. Within your dreams are visions from your future. We are all precogs and have this ability. Keep a dream journal.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 04:15:04 PM »
Last night I dreamed that I was creeping around this giant luxury resort that skate photographers were using as paid darkrooms. I guess since everything went digital, skate photogs would get memberships at these private darkrooms for a while.

So I kept sneaking into this big-name skate photog's room and fiddling with his photos. He would come and catch me but I would always escape and come back later when he was gone again and watch TV and eat his snacks, always leaving some clues that would tip his hand to my presence.

The extra weird thing was that this resort/darkroom was like owned/ran by The Sopranos gang so I would see Tony, Sil, Paulie, Patsy and Bobby walking around and relaxing in rooms. It was like one of their spots that they chill and eat gabagool at.

Super stupid weird dream.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

• Rep: 99
  • Fully Flared! coming November 16th 2007
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2022, 04:01:14 PM »
i had a dream last nite I was riding a school bus on like a field trip and sitting behind me were kevin bradley and doug demuro and they were best friends since like kindergarten and kevin kept yelling out "IT'S KUSH COWBOY! and doug" and it was the funniest thing ever

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2022, 04:08:00 PM »
I've had a recurring dream for years, but it's been a while since I've had it.  The gist of it is that I'm at some sort of family function like opening presents at christmas, or thanksgiving type shit.  In the dream I'll be masturbating underneath a blanket or something thinking noone notices.  Towards the end of the dream, someone in my family(usually my dad) will pull me aside and confront me for my behavior.

I've been supplementing with low doses of zinc since I was 12, I think that's the key to getting wild dreams like this.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2022, 06:32:37 PM »
ate my coworkers pussy at work in my dream

got walked in on in my dream but i hit him with
the thumbs up and he walked away

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2022, 06:35:34 PM »
lol

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2022, 11:56:12 PM »
Don't remember the whole dream or any of the context but there were rappers like no more baby mamma's! It's 2022 (or whatever year it was at the time) we can be gay now, were not losing any more money to this bullshit.

Also recently I lost a leg and was just like oh Ill just ride bmx and was just doing like 3 story high wallrides and shit.

Then there's always the fucking crocodiles.