Author Topic: WTS - loads of used decks  (Read 515 times)

Buttfart Rapedick

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
WTS - loads of used decks
« on: April 30, 2021, 08:13:03 AM »
I need to downsize my frankly ridiculous stack of boards. Everything is between $5-30 (plus shipping) depending on condition. Some of them are barely skated, some are pretty beat up, but everything is still skateable. If you see something you're interested in PM me with what you want and where you live and I'll send pics and figure out a price. Will make a deal on multiples.

Edit: This got way more response than I was anticipating and I'm slightly overwhelmed haha. I've deleted the list for the moment while I respond to everyone and try to organize this a little. Once I straighten things out I'll relist what's still available.

I work full time and sometimes getting to the post office is a pain in the dickhole for me, so don't expect me to ship things out the next day or anything, but I won't fuck anyone over or pull a humidity and just ignore you after taking your money or anything like that.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:54:34 PM by Buttfart Rapedick »

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: WTS - loads of used decks
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 11:31:54 AM »
This dudes an excellent trader. Picked up a barely used deck from him and it could have passed for brand new off the rack
stay high, lay low

Fhk hu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 05:32:09 PM »
Happy for you man..take your time and if the list comes back up I'm definitely interested.
i donít think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Xen

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • Go Faster!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 07:35:22 AM »
Iím interested in just seeing the list :)

lydius

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 11
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 03:39:52 PM »
you're all about the mellow boards, right? i'll stay tuned

CrimsonGhost

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 25
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 06:25:20 PM »
Any birdhouse's in this list? Wish I saw it before BFRD got bombarded with messages.