Author Topic: The Official SLAP Propagandhi Thread  (Read 618 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -897
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: The Official SLAP Propagandhi Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2021, 06:51:41 AM »
Expand Quote

Ďanti manifestoí still takes me back to the first time I heard them and I think it's still a very relevant song for them.
[close]

Same here. People keep talking about "less talk", but for me, "how to clean everything" is a classic. I will always remember seeing that album and NOFX's White Trash album advertised in a local surf NC zine and thinking "who the heck are these bands?" As soon as I got some cash, I went out and bought those albums and BAM ... punk rock fan for life.
I never ever skip anti manifesto when it comes on, itís like a time machine to my youth!

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #endlesstoecapsforthepuffyfooter

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2021, 05:16:25 PM »

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #endlesstoecapsforthepuffyfooter

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2021, 09:35:22 PM »
Me too. Vancouver show has my favorite newish punk band, Alien Boys opening for them. Iíd hawk Wendyís chicken nuggets with Bucky to get to see that show.
Iím trying to be every momís favorite skaterí-&&

&& is no stranger to the female species. Hes always got some travel pussy with him in his slambulance. -Hateboard

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2021, 07:15:26 PM »
Looks like they played Winnipeg over the weekend, anyone on here go?
Believe it or not, I was walking home from work last night and all of a sudden started to wonder about that TETA remix that was done at the blasting room and guess what was at the top of my feed when I woke up this morning?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU8Ogvrv2ST/?utm_medium=copy_link

Snagged a colored vinyl copy!!!
(After Fatís web store broke and wouldnít ship to Japan)