Author Topic: Anyone want to be my homie?  (Read 1161 times)

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
Anyone want to be my homie?
« on: August 11, 2021, 09:35:48 AM »
For real, I've been through some shit the past couple years and I'm starting to go through some shit again.  I've spent the past too many years focused only on family and career and it's really left me in a bad way.  I need some homies, and I'm officially reaching out to Slap for a bit of help because skaters are my people and I don't know where else to find any I can talk to as a 37 year old professional whose personal life seems to be unraveling.   Thanks to anyone reading this, I hope you all are having a wonderful summer.   

Hinna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
Re: Anyone want to be my homie?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 10:06:17 AM »
be well

Yu Dum

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 10:07:46 AM »
I'm sorry to hear you're going through the shits again, my friend. I'm here if you need an ear. Love you, buddy.

Fhk

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 10:13:19 AM »
You can always pm me man! If I don't get back right away it's because there is very little cell service where I live, but when I get on WiFi I will hit you back.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2021, 10:16:40 AM »
For real, I've been through some shit the past couple years and I'm starting to go through some shit again.  I've spent the past too many years focused only on family and career and it's really left me in a bad way.  I need some homies, and I'm officially reaching out to Slap for a bit of help because skaters are my people and I don't know where else to find any I can talk to as a 37 year old professional whose personal life seems to be unraveling.   Thanks to anyone reading this, I hope you all are having a wonderful summer.

PM me dog

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 437
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 10:48:18 AM »
35 next week, divorced and remarried father of 3. Been through some unraveling's myself. Happy to chat.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 11:58:01 AM »
Thank you all, I'm so grateful for your responses.  I'm starting to get into PM's right now.  And I want to make it clear: I do everything I'm able to be a good dude and I'd take a bullet for my friends, so whoever who takes me up on this has the option to get something pretty decent in return. 

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 12:54:46 PM »
I'm your homie.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 649
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 01:09:42 PM »
Good luck dude. I went through some shit at the start of the pandemic, so I certainly understand your position.

A PAL really came through for me. As bad as SLAP is known to be there are some great people here.

Hit me up via a DM anytime.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Fhk

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 01:15:45 PM »
Received and replied my homey. 💪

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2021, 03:45:11 PM »
PM’d you dog…..
Dueces Bitch's

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 975
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2021, 10:11:45 AM »

Already homies dooder.

I luv all slap pals with all my poor shattered little heart and I give a shit.
The good the bad and the ugly were all in this together.

I know I'm a frickin flake. My worst enemy and I'm always the the edge of sanity and I'm governed by my shortcomings but I'll hold you down as best as I can.

I know it's not much but would you like me to send you some coolish book marks and stickers?
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2021, 11:27:06 AM »

i thought you wanted to be mah friend

Boog

• Rep: 194
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2021, 11:20:00 AM »
Thank you all, I'm so grateful for your responses.  I'm starting to get into PM's right now.  And I want to make it clear: I do everything I'm able to be a good dude and I'd take a bullet for my friends, so whoever who takes me up on this has the option to get something pretty decent in return.
I have no homies so I'd be happy to be your friend.i moved 3 hours away from my hometown to a small hick town so I really don't talk to anyone. I get to go to Bloomington once a week and skate with whoever is at the park but that's the closest I get to a friend.  Do you have Instagram?

BinkyConklinFan

• Rep: 4
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2021, 06:57:03 PM »
I could use some homies. Kinda feeling the same. I don't really have anything interesting to offer though, except I live in the south. If you need some insight into crazy people I could help.

Fhk

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2021, 07:43:14 PM »
I could use some homies. Kinda feeling the same. I don't really have anything interesting to offer though, except I live in the south. If you need some insight into crazy people I could help.
I think anyone could benefit from that insight homey!

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2021, 08:08:34 PM »
I'm always down to be a homie