Author Topic: what will human population be in 20/50/75 years?  (Read 1250 times)

Hinna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
Re: what will human population be in 20/50/75 years?
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2021, 08:51:30 AM »
watch logans run its kind of a boring movie but still gnarly. it pertains to this. maybe itll be some shit like that. or the movies a.i. fantastic planet or the animatrix second renaissance

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2021, 12:15:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Ive been seeing a lot of people saying that "overpopulation is a myth" and saying that the earth can support 3-4 times the population we have now, and I really don't understand how.  These people usually say this in a very smug, condescending, shaming way, kind of implying that you are some kind of fascist if you are worried about the population, as if you are supporting ethnic cleansing or forced sterilization. 

I honestly don't see how a significant population increase can be sustainable without some kind of authoritarian one-world government keeping everyone in line.  That seems like a much scarier outcome to me than just being more responsible and planned about having children.
[close]

Yeah, I mean, most people should not have kids anyway. It might sound fascist but shit... if you need a license for everything, there should be tests for having kids. I have no idea how to do so, though...

one 'bortion, please

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2021, 04:39:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Ive been seeing a lot of people saying that "overpopulation is a myth" and saying that the earth can support 3-4 times the population we have now, and I really don't understand how.  These people usually say this in a very smug, condescending, shaming way, kind of implying that you are some kind of fascist if you are worried about the population, as if you are supporting ethnic cleansing or forced sterilization. 

I honestly don't see how a significant population increase can be sustainable without some kind of authoritarian one-world government keeping everyone in line.  That seems like a much scarier outcome to me than just being more responsible and planned about having children.
[/quote

Yeah, I mean, most people should not have kids anyway. It might sound fascist but shit... if you need a license for everything, there should be tests for having kids. I have no idea how to do so, though...
[close]
    Do you really think thats a grand idea?  -wow
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2021, 11:33:51 AM »
For humanity, it’s crazy like

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2021, 04:57:12 PM »
my god against your god. hasnt that the way its always been done

OldCandy

• Rep: 22
  • cant shuv
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2021, 10:33:44 PM »
don't be too worried as there's a negative attitude towards having kids in first-world countries due to our corporate overlords financially fucking us. China just recently introduced a 3-child policy because the Chinese population pyramid is starting to look like an upside-down cock.

I predict that once 3rd world countries fully modernize, the population will steeply decline to a much healthier balance until the government starts handing out fertility grants like food stamps but the world is once again populated with trailer trash meth smoking pregnant mothers.
Nah i skate big boards cause i got big ass feet and a big ass dick