Author Topic: Louie Barletta: people I've known  (Read 7738 times)

camel filters

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1287
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Louie Barletta: people I've known
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2021, 02:27:26 PM »
Story about Leticia's babysitter was sketchy. Dude scaled the hotel balcony to try and break in to her room.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2021, 09:50:26 PM »
Reading them all, there’s def some names like Markovich who get brought up a lot.  I’d love for an article that’s stories from all over about one person

the athletic has been doing stories like this, the had an incredible one about zach greinke. it ruled.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 08:00:27 AM by shannamal »

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

waffle

• Rep: 124
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2021, 10:17:39 PM »
“ Slurpee dude proceeded to piss in the corner of the room, then move our coffee table and laid down on the floor. “Shit on me, JJ!” he commanded. His buddy promptly pulled down his pants and started grunting and farting. He peed on him a bit, but when no poo came out he got frustrated and pulled up his pants and then kicked our wall and walked out in disgust.”

Wtf

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2021, 07:49:41 AM »
Expand Quote
curious people were doing the Louie age estimations around the time of Bag of Suck and determined he was 47 back then as well
[close]

11 or 12 in 91 would be 42 or 43 now which checks out for me

If I remember right, there was a trivia question on one of the king of the roads asking who was older, him or Andy Roy. I think they guessed Louie was older but got it wrong. Andy Roy is 44 according to Google, so this also checks out for me.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2021, 07:52:26 AM »
“ Slurpee dude proceeded to piss in the corner of the room, then move our coffee table and laid down on the floor. “Shit on me, JJ!” he commanded. His buddy promptly pulled down his pants and started grunting and farting. He peed on him a bit, but when no poo came out he got frustrated and pulled up his pants and then kicked our wall and walked out in disgust.”

Wtf

Bill Weiss steez

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2021, 07:56:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
curious people were doing the Louie age estimations around the time of Bag of Suck and determined he was 47 back then as well
[close]

[close]

If I remember right, there was a trivia question on one of the king of the roads asking who was older, him or Andy Roy. I think they guessed Louie was older but got it wrong. Andy Roy is 44 according to Google, so this also checks out for me.

Andy is older, that thing says born in 76 but I believe it is 1971. 50 this year

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1923
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2021, 07:59:50 AM »
"I met Dylan when he was about 13 or 14. For some reason we always shared a room on tour. I think it was because I was always the goofy uncle drinking Bacardi and Cokes and being silly and Jerry was the cool-guy uncle not saying a word, just sitting back, watching, smoking cigs. I’m so stoked he took after Uncle Jer. I’ll never forget the last time we hung out. I had flown to LA and he surprised me by picking me up at the airport. As we drove to the office we just chatted about nonsense and reminisced on old days. I think about that car ride and wished I’d been more honest with him. I wish I could’ve told him I loved him and how I was proud of him. I think about him a lot—one of the greatest to ever do it."

Damn that Dylan one sucked to read. Amazing to recall they both rode for Osiris at home point.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2021, 08:01:07 AM »
Louie is 47 or 48. He's always been secretive about his age because he is in fact a giant fucking pervert and didn't want young ass girls to know.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2021, 08:28:14 AM »
"Yo! Round of Henn-dog for the homies!"

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2021, 08:54:33 AM »
Pretty sure Jason Adams accidentally aged Louie in his Nine Club.

QUSH

• Rep: -32
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2021, 09:58:55 PM »
Louie was in 7th grade in 91 when the first Gulf War started.  Deduce his age from there

no, he just said thats when his boy moved to his school.

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2021, 11:34:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Andy is older, that thing says born in 76 but I believe it is 1971. 50 this year

FUck, back to the drawing board.

barneytarney

• Rep: 25
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2021, 11:39:26 PM »

barneytarney

• Rep: 25
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2021, 11:40:53 PM »
and it's not a bowl cut, it's a wig

stendhalian

• Rep: 1
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2021, 12:32:20 AM »

Wtf

Classic "Robo-Men" behaviour (Also "JJ" must refer to JJ Rogers)

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2021, 02:38:53 AM »
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2021, 06:16:26 AM »
Expand Quote

Wtf why is this information publicly available
Because it’s sold by every place you’ve ever entered your information online.

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2021, 06:26:56 AM »
https://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/louie-barletta-people-i-ve-known/

That story about how Rodney thought MJ crook nollie varial heels is pretty dope

maybe he should have kept that leticia story to himself

Brguy

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2021, 07:11:22 AM »
I don't think the Leticia story was so bad, that chick probably got a scare but he obviously meant no harm and no harm was done.

Not Fucking Awesome

• Rep: 0
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2021, 07:20:55 AM »
I was surprised that he knows Daniel Cormier (mma fighter).

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2021, 07:28:11 AM »
I don't think the Leticia story was so bad, that chick probably got a scare but he obviously meant no harm and no harm was done.

Yeah, I didn't think it was all that bad either. Pretty dumb and risky move though. Had someone else caught him trying to break into the room of a 13 yo leticia, shit would've looked real bad for him haha

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2021, 08:25:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Wtf why is this information publicly available
[close]
Because it’s sold by every place you’ve ever entered your information online.

louie prada woulda been a good name too.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2021, 08:43:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, I didn't think it was all that bad either. Pretty dumb and risky move though. Had someone else caught him trying to break into the room of a 13 yo leticia, shit would've looked real bad for him haha

yea, not assaulty, but def a little weird. Like whatwas he gonna do hook up w her in the same room as leticia? On the balcony? Definitely a story that drunk me would understand better. "yeah dude she totally wants to hang just go talk to her, like  a spidermonkey! Ladies love spidermonkey Louie Barletta!"
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2021, 08:44:17 AM »
Thanks for the share this is the first time I'm reading one of these.

I found the Ali Boulala story pretty funny I mean just the idea of a bunch of guys watching a plane get further and further away from them while they stand there is hilarious

throwaway187

• Rep: -3
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2021, 11:02:21 AM »
I was in 7th grade in 93 and i'm 39 so he was in 7th grade much earlier as i'm almost positive he is about 46-47.  Be an obsessed lurker like me and do a free people search and you might find out the truth.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2021, 01:27:06 PM »
The Caswell story is hilarious because I know I've heard it at least once before and I'm not sure where

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2021, 02:52:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yea, not assaulty, but def a little weird. Like whatwas he gonna do hook up w her in the same room as leticia? On the balcony? Definitely a story that drunk me would understand better. "yeah dude she totally wants to hang just go talk to her, like  a spidermonkey! Ladies love spidermonkey Louie Barletta!"
without doubt sketchy...couldn't he just knock on the door instead of breaking in?someone hrow him in the horny jail now

waffle

• Rep: 124
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2021, 03:35:30 PM »
and it's not a bowl cut, it's a wig

Dang, had no clue!

Makes sense given his age. Also his skating is even more impressive given his age.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2021, 04:24:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
without doubt sketchy...couldn't he just knock on the door instead of breaking in?someone hrow him in the horny jail now
Where does it say anything about him breaking in or trying to break in? He knocked on the glass sliding door, he didn’t try to break open the glass sliding door to get in or anything. Sounds like he probably thought he was being smooth or suave or quirky or something by James Bonding to her glass door and knocking on it, and probably thought she would find it amusing or suave, when it just weirded her out. Doubt he was actually trying to break in.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2021, 05:00:11 PM »
knew this would derail into some stupid shit

louie’s awesome, these bits give me old skateboarder mag vibes and I miss that mag so much, keep it up thrasher