Author Topic: The Nine Club is done for good now. So long 9 cub  (Read 22635 times)

Raccoon Manne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -48
Re: The Nine Club is done for good now. So long 9 cub
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2020, 04:58:58 PM »
Does anyone know what Crob's day job is/was? Dude has a lot of Apple products and an electric car.

I feel like the podcast has been forced for the last couple of months -- both versions -- like to keep up the views / cash, they are bringing some phony version of their original energy of what worked. I've seen this in a lot of podcasts, they kind of go:

1) Starting phase -- no one knows what they're doing but it's clear they have something
2) Figuring it out -- it's getting better and building viewers. Lots of the dumb in-jokes that will last forever are formed here
3) Hitting the stride -- it's legit good, but still not well known enough
4) Popular / influential -- (as described)
5) Chasing it -- It's harder to maintain, you see behind the scenes people being added (9club doesn't edit their own show anymore)
6) Faking it -- to continue growth they start to try and manufacture the stuff that was really propelling them back in phase 3/4
7) ??? -- I have no idea because I usually stop listening to podcasts at that point, but I assume it's "sad retreads"

I feel like Ronnie Sandoval episode was where the Nine Club slid in Category 6. They spend the whole intro talking about how great the episode was going to be, and how much fun they had talking off camera, and then there was no fucking energy in the actual episode, it felt fake as hell. The Dom episode was the icing on the cake. That guy was fun to listen to but toxic af.

Ragdoll was maybe the last great episode. It's clear they enjoy the experience more because it's just shit talking with the boys and Dumb Stuff Eldy Says, and I don't mind the experience but it's not a crucial listen like the main podcast was.

Anyway it bums me out but the reality is all things have a life and a death and I am still a fan but it feels like its in its decline / end now.
I could see him as an uber driver, a apple store employee or unemployed. I think he would be a great car salesman but you have to dress up for that job...

URNotGenX

• Rep: -29
« Reply #151 on: April 02, 2020, 05:17:16 AM »
If Beto O'Rourke watched skate videos, he'd watch Nine Club.

drewsmahgoos

• Rep: 6
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2020, 06:05:54 AM »
If Beto O'Rourke watched skate videos, he'd watch Nine Club.

That's so on point. I'm proud of you.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #153 on: April 02, 2020, 08:01:09 AM »
sorry guys i need to chill out and learn to just refrain from posting when im in a bad a mood..  gonna focus and stay away for now cause me spazzing on here regularly probably isn't good for me or the boards. peace out fools!
that's some refreshing shit.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Shamalamalon

• Rep: -14
Re: The Nine Club is done for 6 weeks
« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2020, 07:24:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They have an average of 780,185 views a week between their 2 channels just on youtube at the moment. With more plays on iTunes, Spotify, etc.

[close]

Please tell me that you actually spent your time calculating this number.
[close]
you need to be getting at least a million views every day to make any money on youtube nowadays too
[close]

They average 50k approx just eye balling it, experience highlights has tons of shows under 10k. Fucking 780k views a week, not even close.
[close]

This.  Also just because the Merch is sold out doesn’t mean they are selling much.  It could also mean they aren’t making any money and can’t afford to order more.  Also, the first ten minutes of the last experience I listened to was them explaining they knew how YouTube works and begging for money.  Pretty sad.  Boot steezus and bring in Chris Cole, his guest spot episode of the experience is their best show.  I think.  It’s the only one I made it through.

You can just go to their social blade instead of trying to count their views. With their 2 channels combined they pull in on average 4 million a month in views, which depending on how hard they monetise can be anything from 4K-17k a month.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCw7EwvJ6--_ML2ilnopcG8A

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC4UDHmvKFlTTF8jf7vdwyig

I would not say they are doing anything near the top of the range, but if you put them somewhere in the middle, that would give around 7-8k a month , not necessarily a bad earner. A million views can pay anything from 1-4K, sometimes more when split up over multiple videos like they do on the highlights channel.

And they’re always growing so I would expect each month revenue is growing too. Are they rich, no, is it making money, yes and it is making more money each month.

Their overheads are very low too, film from home and pay guests nothing but merch, which is great as content costs them almost nothing. I think they are into a winner and as long as they keep pumping out content they will see an increased revenue.

[URL=http://s109.

Bobbybanana

• Rep: 11
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2020, 01:06:13 PM »
9 club truly is the west 49/ zumiez of the skatecast world
Hangin' with a cool bunch

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2020, 01:24:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They have an average of 780,185 views a week between their 2 channels just on youtube at the moment. With more plays on iTunes, Spotify, etc.

[close]

Please tell me that you actually spent your time calculating this number.
[close]
you need to be getting at least a million views every day to make any money on youtube nowadays too
[close]

They average 50k approx just eye balling it, experience highlights has tons of shows under 10k. Fucking 780k views a week, not even close.
[close]

This.  Also just because the Merch is sold out doesn’t mean they are selling much.  It could also mean they aren’t making any money and can’t afford to order more.  Also, the first ten minutes of the last experience I listened to was them explaining they knew how YouTube works and begging for money.  Pretty sad.  Boot steezus and bring in Chris Cole, his guest spot episode of the experience is their best show.  I think.  It’s the only one I made it through.
[close]

You can just go to their social blade instead of trying to count their views. With their 2 channels combined they pull in on average 4 million a month in views, which depending on how hard they monetise can be anything from 4K-17k a month.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCw7EwvJ6--_ML2ilnopcG8A

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC4UDHmvKFlTTF8jf7vdwyig

I would not say they are doing anything near the top of the range, but if you put them somewhere in the middle, that would give around 7-8k a month , not necessarily a bad earner. A million views can pay anything from 1-4K, sometimes more when split up over multiple videos like they do on the highlights channel.

And they’re always growing so I would expect each month revenue is growing too. Are they rich, no, is it making money, yes and it is making more money each month.

Their overheads are very low too, film from home and pay guests nothing but merch, which is great as content costs them almost nothing. I think they are into a winner and as long as they keep pumping out content they will see an increased revenue.

They are also sponsored by New Era and some kind of dick pill

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2020, 05:34:47 PM »
I think they started to circle the drain when the mid interview cornball ads started.

foolysalem

• Rep: -2
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2020, 11:46:51 PM »
It was on their story the other day. I wish the bunt would come back. Nine club sucks donkey dicks lately and Roger seems full person lately. I guess that yellow pussy is making him braindead like Kelly. Now they have 2 full on dumb fucks on the show
that's a lot to unpack brother

Tracersbrother

• Rep: -195
« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2020, 12:24:27 AM »
Just to be clear I made this thread up.

l1ll1ll1

• Rep: 56
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2020, 08:19:48 AM »
same vibes?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uBDqeWWkBTI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PhantomBased

• Rep: -13
« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2021, 06:17:14 AM »
Expand Quote
It's funny how I've enjoyed every single Bunt even when they have Canadian dudes I've never heard of but the nine club could have the Gonz on and completely fuck the interview up with dumbed down questions and that rabid hyena they keep in the corner
[close]
I fall asleep to this every night

He’s obviously retarted

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2021, 06:47:31 AM »
Expand Quote
sorry guys i need to chill out and learn to just refrain from posting when im in a bad a mood..  gonna focus and stay away for now cause me spazzing on here regularly probably isn't good for me or the boards. peace out fools!
[close]
that's some refreshing shit.

respek 2 da personal growth and insight
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser