Author Topic: Sheckler of alcohol, on celibacy  (Read 12436 times)

hadouken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 54
Re: Sheckler of alcohol, on celibacy
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2021, 06:05:03 PM »
The irony of no shecks before marriage when you're sponsored by Plan B.

Bravo, this is top shelf punnery.

I'm conflicted... good on Shecks for making positive choices but I struggle to endorse organised religion.
&& lives to fuck the tits off new mums

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2021, 06:06:39 PM »
What kind of fucking dork spends a Sunday in spring, Mother's Day nonetheless, arguing about Ryan Sheckler's life choices? Mods should lock this thread for everyone's sake
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2021, 07:44:42 PM »
Do you think he still gives her a double pits to chesty?

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -34
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2021, 07:47:09 PM »
hope mom doesnt fuck things up

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2021, 07:55:20 PM »

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2021, 07:57:57 PM »
never understood celibacy when you've been porkin for 20 years already

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

SourPatch MOY

• Rep: -30
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2021, 08:25:35 PM »
Waiting is stupid. What if you're not sexually compatible? You gonna let your wife fuck another man in the name of the lord?

Cuck Shecks

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2021, 08:33:20 PM »
never understood celibacy when you've been porkin for 20 years already

i see it this way -- dude had his fun and is ready to settle down anyway. I see so many people in their late 20s/early 30s just get sick of partying and fucking indiscriminately, just for emotional reasons (it can be tiring!!), and then suddenly (re)discover religion as a program to get their life back to stability and also find some self respect by climbing onto a religious high horse. It does seem obvious that the religion is a convenient coincidence to this kind of a normal life trajectory of slowing down after your late 20s.

Whatever though. Whatever works for people in terms of finding happiness is fine by me, as long as they keep to themselves.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2021, 09:05:22 PM »

Duffel's comment to Ryan about his mom was pretty fucked up.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2021, 09:09:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's definitely cool to see he's making healthier life choices and seems happier, but on the other hand it sucks that his newfound outlook is based on barbaric born-again Christian beliefs. He's from the OC right? It was probably inevitable.
[close]

what's so barbaric about them? it seems more helpful than harmful in some cases. live and let live.
[close]

The idea that sex, even when done so completely consensually and safely as possible, is a "sin" that will damn you to eternal hellfire is as barbaric as it gets, and has caused immeasurable human suffering historically.
[close]

If you think about it,  fucking is technically more barbaric than celibacy if you consider real barbarism .
[close]

Big misunderstanding on your part, let me help you through it. Celibacy on its face is not barbaric. The belief that sex is evil and will send you to hell is a barbaric way of interpreting reality.
[close]

No religion says that sex in and of itself is evil and will throw you into hell. It’s sex outside of marriage that’s considered evil in the context of religion.

Yeah no fucking shit. As if that makes it any less barbaric lmao. Sex outside of marriage IE most of the sex that has occurred in human history.

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2021, 09:17:21 PM »
Abstinence is not a healthy life choice.
Correct

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2021, 09:20:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's definitely cool to see he's making healthier life choices and seems happier, but on the other hand it sucks that his newfound outlook is based on barbaric born-again Christian beliefs. He's from the OC right? It was probably inevitable.
[close]

what's so barbaric about them? it seems more helpful than harmful in some cases. live and let live.
[close]

The idea that sex, even when done so completely consensually and safely as possible, is a "sin" that will damn you to eternal hellfire is as barbaric as it gets, and has caused immeasurable human suffering historically.
[close]

If you think about it,  fucking is technically more barbaric than celibacy if you consider real barbarism .
[close]

Big misunderstanding on your part, let me help you through it. Celibacy on its face is not barbaric. The belief that sex is evil and will send you to hell is a barbaric way of interpreting reality.
[close]

No religion says that sex in and of itself is evil and will throw you into hell. It’s sex outside of marriage that’s considered evil in the context of religion.
[close]

Yeah no fucking shit. As if that makes it any less barbaric lmao. Sex outside of marriage IE most of the sex that has occurred in human history.

And what do we get for it? Yonnie Cruz and Johan Stuckey.

We’ve seen enough people on Slap alone pontificating about the evils of sex without boundaries to show that boundaries are in fact less barbaric.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -302
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2021, 09:30:15 PM »
Waiting is stupid. What if you're not sexually compatible? You gonna let your wife fuck another man in the name of the lord?

Highly sig worthy

HotnSpicyMcChicken

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2021, 09:33:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

We’ve seen enough people on Slap alone pontificating about the evils of sex without boundaries to show that boundaries are in fact less barbaric.

You sound severely confused dude. If you think the only two options when it comes to sex are waiting until marriage or sociopathically spreading STDs, you have been entirely failed by whatever sex education you received.

nevrwasben

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2021, 09:34:38 PM »
The irony of no shecks before marriage when you're sponsored by Plan B.
Literal LOL from both wife & I; good job

Wheelbyte

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2021, 09:46:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Duffel's comment to Ryan about his mom was pretty fucked up.

I showed interest in Seventh Day Adventism a few years back mainly due to their focus on health, and a nice SDA girl I met.

Then I found out how all their dodgy TV pastors were getting cancer, and figured out their money train and competiveness among the preachers for higher salaries. But I really wanted to be with a homely girl and have solid friends instead of all the sexually active girls and drug and drink buddies I had been with all my life [50's].

Now a few years later on after I have seen thru the godly veneer of corporate religion, I still try to understand some biblical stuff like keeping your mouth shut around Caesars mob.

The bible is sort of a safety rail for life, esp for aspies/adhders like me who dont have a mouth filter and may blurt out dumb shit, thinking we are being clever but ultimately producing a negative result. So many people say dumb shit like recently Neen who lost sponsor Lululemon, in just a few wrong words.

The frontal lobes control impulsiveness [I have an official DX of ADHD] and the SDA's often teach how a clean lifestyle can put the brakes on the dumb shit that comes out of your mouth. Shits huge how many peoples badly chosen words have negatively affected them.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 03:17:21 AM by Wheelbyte »

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2021, 09:49:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You sound severely confused dude. If you think the only two options when it comes to sex are waiting until marriage or sociopathically spreading STDs, you have been entirely failed by whatever sex education you received.

Lol, if you say so.

Simply stating that organized religion views sex in the context of procreation and family and not simply pleasure. Not sure how that would be viewed as barbaric especially given how clearly the worst case scenarios play out with sex outside of a religious viewpoint. If anything, the latter would be more barbaric as there’s no end goal except personal pleasure.

It sounds like your reading comprehension and deductive reasoning could use some work. But since you sound like a kid, I’ll leave you with some encouragement... stay in school.  :)

2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2021, 09:58:56 PM »
He lied about bs flipping eltoro y’all think he’s gonna tell the truth about not fucking. I wonder if he’s saying this on wax in hopes he can keep it wholesome. Then issue an apology when the sex tape comes out.

Wheelbyte

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2021, 10:00:37 PM »
yeah and gays have to burn in hell for being born a certain way

SourPatch MOY

• Rep: -30
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2021, 10:02:02 PM »
He lied about bs flipping eltoro y’all think he’s gonna tell the truth about not fucking. I wonder if he’s saying this on wax in hopes he can keep it wholesome. Then issue an apology when the sex tape comes out.
One night in Ryan
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 10:09:30 PM by SourPatch MOY »

HotnSpicyMcChicken

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2021, 10:56:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Lol, if you say so.

Simply stating that organized religion views sex in the context of procreation and family and not simply pleasure. Not sure how that would be viewed as barbaric especially given how clearly the worst case scenarios play out with sex outside of a religious viewpoint. If anything, the latter would be more barbaric as there’s no end goal except personal pleasure.

It sounds like your reading comprehension and deductive reasoning could use some work. But since you sound like a kid, I’ll leave you with some encouragement... stay in school.  :)

Again, whatever sex education you received failed you miserably. Hope you educate yourself on the subject in the future, peace out.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2021, 11:24:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Big misunderstanding? Nigga...

Actual barbarians believed in a wide variety of random theology, as it was a loose term used to describe “uncivilized” outsiders by ancient Greeks and Romans. Uncivilized/primitive were just ways of describing humans that lived with simplistic social constructs that often resemble that of animals (aka the way evolution designed us to live). It’s theorized that most primitive humans lived in subgroups of 50-150 people with sexual relationships that resembled polyamory.

Complicated rules about sex, particularly related to organized religion, are much more contemporary ideas. Abrahamic religions didn’t even grow in popularity until the stretch between the 4th-7th centuries, most of which through word of mouth as religious text weren’t widely available (who even knows how much of their religion people understood). In fact the concept of celibacy was coined by Catholics as late as the 11th century.

So...if you think about it, fucking is more barbaric than celibacy if you consider real barbarism. Or do you want me to believe that barbarians were saving themselves for the right partner for a wholesome Christian marriage?

must be nice

• Rep: 8
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2021, 11:26:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

your interpretation.. if you want to continue being a jaded moron so be it, i don't give a sh*t.

you are clearly giving some shits. maybe just little ones.

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • registered SLAP offender
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2021, 11:33:49 PM »
Damn, Jesus must hide in a bottle

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2021, 12:28:23 AM »
Shmeckle me not
Ban This D
The No Bone Brigade

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2021, 12:46:55 AM »
No poontang until marriage. No one said no anal, blowjobs, or Cleveland steamers.

Once again, the best country band in the world educating us.

I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2021, 12:49:32 AM »
Shmeckle me not
Ban This D
The No Bone Brigade

Chichagof The Nook

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -198
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2021, 01:07:29 AM »
You can wait when she looks like that. You know it'll be good

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2021, 02:48:25 AM »
Going full Jesus for some tang?

He must be pussy whipped to the Xtreme.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

livin on a speyer

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2021, 03:15:58 AM »
Sheckler has won me over. He is cool.