Author Topic: Sheckler of alcohol, on celibacy  (Read 12462 times)

Lisa96

Sheckler of alcohol, on celibacy
« on: May 09, 2021, 01:20:27 PM »

Lisa96

Re: Sheckler of alcohol, on celibacy
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 01:21:20 PM »
i respect Sheckler and enjoyed the entire interview.

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 01:27:26 PM »
I back Sheckler these days. He’s come a long way since his MTV days and has always ripped. Good for him that he finally found a “chill girl” too.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -41
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 01:30:00 PM »
It's definitely cool to see he's making healthier life choices and seems happier, but on the other hand it sucks that his newfound outlook is based on barbaric born-again Christian beliefs. He's from the OC right? It was probably inevitable.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 01:35:45 PM »
Abstinence is not a healthy life choice.

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 01:46:36 PM »
It's definitely cool to see he's making healthier life choices and seems happier, but on the other hand it sucks that his newfound outlook is based on barbaric born-again Christian beliefs.

Sex and temptation are vices for many, many people. It may be rooted in religious belief but it may also help many people lead a healthier path.

I never watched his MTV show as I'm a bit older than he is and it just didn't appeal to him. But he's doing good things these days and there are certainly worse ways to live.

Lisa96

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2021, 01:47:39 PM »
It's definitely cool to see he's making healthier life choices and seems happier, but on the other hand it sucks that his newfound outlook is based on barbaric born-again Christian beliefs. He's from the OC right? It was probably inevitable.

what's so barbaric about them? it seems more helpful than harmful in some cases. live and let live.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2021, 01:50:01 PM »
"We take the sin out of the relationship and keep it wholesome"

Fuck.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2021, 01:53:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

what's so barbaric about them? it seems more helpful than harmful in some cases. live and let live.

The idea that sex, even when done so completely consensually and safely as possible, is a "sin" that will damn you to eternal hellfire is as barbaric as it gets, and has caused immeasurable human suffering historically.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2021, 02:27:47 PM »
Never forget that day we were going to fight at the Theater over Zered Basset but the Redbull check was way too small
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

CannerSpaghetti

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2021, 02:46:30 PM »
Waste of some perfectly good twig n berries as well as a waste of some perfectly good cat.

Lisa96

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2021, 03:06:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The idea that sex, even when done so completely consensually and safely as possible, is a "sin" that will damn you to eternal hellfire is as barbaric as it gets, and has caused immeasurable human suffering historically.

your interpretation.. if you want to continue being a jaded moron so be it, i don't give a sh*t.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2021, 03:30:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

very typical christian talk for a religion who literally cannot let others live with out interfering

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2021, 03:47:01 PM »
Lol. Sounds like he’s being voluntarily celibate while most of y’all are confirmed involuntarily celibate. 😂
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2021, 03:55:03 PM »
at least he's not worshipping xenu

snowballz

• Rep: -12
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2021, 04:01:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
very typical christian talk for a religion who literally cannot let others live with out interfering

I always thought evangelical Christianity was so hypocritical; I am fucking SURE Jesus himself would preach "live and let live," not "force your beliefs down everyone's throat."

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2021, 04:12:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If you think about it,  fucking is technically more barbaric than celibacy if you consider real barbarism .

IpathCats

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2021, 04:23:30 PM »
Organized religion sucks. But I'm glad he's not being self destructive anymore at least. My dad needed God to be a decent person, and as much as I'm not down with all that, I'm glad he did. Happy for shecks too. If it takes a bunch of nonsense to get things right in the real world, then so be it.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2021, 04:30:26 PM »
marriage coming out of nowhere like this is a set up. wait until marriage, then she gets half in the divorce. also thanks for buying my folks a house. so long sucker.

the rest of the interview (on other videos) was worrisome too. sounds like there's a wave pool and tattoo entrepreneur trying to rope him into their doomed business ventures.

Redpill

HotnSpicyMcChicken

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2021, 04:34:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

If you think about it,  fucking is technically more barbaric than celibacy if you consider real barbarism .

Big misunderstanding on your part, let me help you through it. Celibacy on its face is not barbaric. The belief that sex is evil and will send you to hell is a barbaric way of interpreting reality.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2021, 04:39:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Big misunderstanding on your part, let me help you through it. Celibacy on its face is not barbaric. The belief that sex is evil and will send you to hell is a barbaric way of interpreting reality.

No religion says that sex in and of itself is evil and will throw you into hell. It’s sex outside of marriage that’s considered evil in the context of religion.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2021, 04:40:03 PM »
Also Christianity is boo-boo, but it is the reason books became mass produced and what allowed non royalty to become literate which jump started the scientific revolution centuries before it was supposed to.

So if that means shecks fucks different than so be it.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1061
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2021, 04:45:49 PM »
Eww yeah! I pity the foooo that thinks I’m sinnin’...

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2021, 04:48:58 PM »
The irony of no shecks before marriage when you're sponsored by Plan B.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2021, 04:52:06 PM »
No shecksual assault from this lad

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1061
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2021, 05:00:37 PM »
The irony of no shecks before marriage when you're sponsored by Plan B.

Double pun gnar score...

A useless wooden bench is what is at the front of Sheck’s bed...

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -70
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2021, 05:36:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I always thought evangelical Christianity was so hypocritical; I am fucking SURE Jesus himself would preach "live and let live," not "force your beliefs down everyone's throat."
All the lame ass Christian rules were introduced before Jesus showed up. 

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2021, 05:46:35 PM »
It's anecdotal as all hell, but every couple I have know that waited to get married before they had sex are no longer together.

ColorWheelsGraphicsOut

• Rep: 4
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2021, 05:53:47 PM »
Waiting is stupid. What if you're not sexually compatible? You gonna let your wife fuck another man in the name of the lord?

Juan Valdez

• Rep: 0
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2021, 06:04:43 PM »
No poontang until marriage. No one said no anal, blowjobs, or Cleveland steamers.