Author Topic: Sheckler of alcohol, on celibacy  (Read 12437 times)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
Re: Sheckler of alcohol, on celibacy
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2021, 03:42:24 AM »
never understood celibacy when you've been porkin for 20 years already

Possibly wore out his shecks pistol

camel filters

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2021, 06:24:00 AM »

with action at the range like this, who needs sex? get that structure and rip it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 01:20:43 PM by camel filters »

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2021, 06:44:04 AM »

Idk if it’s me but both dudes in that video look like Ryan Shexkler.

Fraserjamesjollyjamieson

• Rep: -17
  • Brown 2
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2021, 06:47:46 AM »
Was he not supposed to have a part out this January? He said it in a redbull video or during his games real best trick interview

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 770
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2021, 06:51:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Shmeckle me not
Ban This D
The No Bone Brigade
[close]

Chichagof The Nook

of chica

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2021, 06:51:36 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Idk if it’s me but both dudes in that video look like Ryan Shexkler.

Shecks to the left is pre-tat, premarital relations Shecks
Shecks on the right is full tat, no premarital relations Shecks

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2021, 06:55:25 AM »
Shecks on hillsong
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 770
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2021, 06:57:05 AM »
golf looks so fucken awkward

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2021, 07:10:29 AM »
it's fun to say golf as "galf". I don't really dislike it, but I'm also not a fan if that makes sense

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1056
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2021, 07:18:31 AM »
it's fun to say golf as "galf". I don't really dislike it, but I'm also not a fan if that makes sense

I’m a fan of galf if the company is paying for an outing, my clubs/irons, golf cart and open tab.

Also, why do they give Newbie golfers like 4 clubs and 12 irons. That’s like giving a Newbie skater handsclappin’s arsenal. It’s like, why do I have to carry all this shit just give me 1/3 the amount so I don’t stand there wondering if I should use the 8 or 9 iron. Who fuckin’ cares I’m gonna shank it either way.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2021, 08:25:16 AM »
Whats he gotta run from to need this? What did you do Ryan?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2021, 08:37:50 AM »
As long as he doesn’t start posting Trump 2024 or some anti vaccine stuff I don’t care. If it makes him happy then cool, he seems like nice dude.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2021, 08:38:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m a fan of galf if the company is paying for an outing, my clubs/irons, golf cart and open tab.

Also, why do they give Newbie golfers like 4 clubs and 12 irons. That’s like giving a Newbie skater handsclappin’s arsenal. It’s like, why do I have to carry all this shit just give me 1/3 the amount so I don’t stand there wondering if I should use the 8 or 9 iron. Who fuckin’ cares I’m gonna shank it either way.

I will say, I am interested in the science of what situation demands which club. I could see myself getting addicted to that kind of knowledge. Watching a game and being all "dude needs that 9 iron right here or else!"

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2021, 08:42:15 AM »
As long as he doesn’t start posting Trump 2024 or some anti vaccine stuff I don’t care. If it makes him happy then cool, he seems like nice dude.
its only a matter of time.

sketchyrider

« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2021, 10:07:01 AM »
Lol. Sounds like he’s being voluntarily celibate while most of y’all are confirmed involuntarily celibate. 😂

i expected better from an OG slap pal.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2021, 10:30:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Lol. Sounds like he’s being voluntarily celibate while most of y’all are confirmed involuntarily celibate. 😂
[close]

i expected better from an OG slap pal.

I know, but I like being unabashedly corny.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2021, 11:24:30 AM »
Good for Shecks....we all know men generally take longer to mature than women.

Ryan seems more grown up and mature now....but you better believe Shecks has had his time in the sack before this new fiancé.

He's had years of meaningless sex...let the dude get his head straight and settle down with a beautiful woman

whaaaaat

• Rep: 46
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2021, 12:01:52 PM »
There's this story in the bible where King David (explicitly referred to as God's favorite person, which is a weird concept in itself) falls for a married woman.  He begs God for her and God says "Okay, I'll let you have her, but first you gotta do something for me.  You gotta bring me the foreskin of 1000 Philistines."  So David goes out and murders 1000 (presumably innocent) Philistines and brings their dick skin back to God.  Once received, God arranges for the woman's husband (also, presumably innocent) to be killed in battle, thereby freeing her up for David.

IDK, God doesn't really sound like a guy who would give a shit about pre-marital sex.  Religion is weird.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2021, 12:12:18 PM »
Was he not supposed to have a part out this January? He said it in a redbull video or during his games real best trick interview

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2021, 12:18:44 PM »
There's this story in the bible where King David (explicitly referred to as God's favorite person, which is a weird concept in itself) falls for a married woman.  He begs God for her and God says "Okay, I'll let you have her, but first you gotta do something for me.  You gotta bring me the foreskin of 1000 Philistines."  So David goes out and murders 1000 (presumably innocent) Philistines and brings their dick skin back to God.  Once received, God arranges for the woman's husband (also, presumably innocent) to be killed in battle, thereby freeing her up for David.

IDK, God doesn't really sound like a guy who would give a shit about pre-marital sex.  Religion is weird.

G-Man is about the skins, not the sins.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2021, 12:23:21 PM »
Shmeckle me not
Ban This D
The No Bone Brigade
Las Nueve Inches De Nunca

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2021, 12:36:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2021, 12:47:30 PM »
Good for Shecks if Jesus and not nutting works for him. I grew up in the church and in my experience the adults that stick around are:

•fuck ups, burn outs and dead enders. Folks who would be complete and total disasters without strict rules to prevent them from destroying their life

•conservative, judgemental people. These people want to push their shit on everyone, are nosy, and love to find ways to trample anyone they see as beneath them

•safe space weirdos and homeschoolers who are terrified of the world and create a protective nest around them. Think kids with transitions lenses and floor length denim skirts. Probably believe in exorcisms and think that nicki minaj/lil nas x, megan the stallion are all demons

•the olds. Walking skeletons who are barely alive but are pounding that dmt button in their brain and are hallucinating that Jesus and Donald trump are doing the predator handshake.

•nice moms. My mom basically. Likes kids, wants to make sure they have a happy and safe upbringing, albeit one that comes with some arbitrary rules later on. Good natured, true believers with sincere principles.

For these people, church can be mostly positive (except for the conservative people who use Jesus as confirmation they're virtuous).

I think that basically church is good for adults, net neutral for kids, and bad for teens. Personally i didn't get any sex ed ever in my life, outside of "don't ever do it, be very ashamed of it, until you're married, then everything will magically be cool and normal and acceptable."  As a result, i had to go through all the shitty embarrassing stuff that most people experience as a kid as an adult. I had a lot of unhealthy conceptions and ideas about what relationships and sex and romance were and it led to a lot of trauma.

But anyways congrats on being a born again virgin Shecks

whaaaaat

• Rep: 46
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2021, 12:50:36 PM »
Good for Shecks if Jesus and not nutting works for him. I grew up in the church and in my experience the adults that stick around are:

•fuck ups, burn outs and dead enders. Folks who would be complete and total disasters without strict rules to prevent them from destroying their life

•conservative, judgemental people. These people want to push their shit on everyone, are nosy, and love to find ways to trample anyone they see as beneath them

•safe space weirdos and homeschoolers who are terrified of the world and create a protective nest around them. Think kids with transitions lenses and floor length denim skirts. Probably believe in exorcisms and think that nicki minaj/lil nas x, megan the stallion are all demons

•the olds. Walking skeletons who are barely alive but are pounding that dmt button in their brain and are hallucinating that Jesus and Donald trump are doing the predator handshake.

•nice moms. My mom basically. Likes kids, wants to make sure they have a happy and safe upbringing, albeit one that comes with some arbitrary rules later on. Good natured, true believers with sincere principles.

For these people, church can be mostly positive (except for the conservative people who use Jesus as confirmation they're virtuous).

I think that basically church is good for adults, net neutral for kids, and bad for teens. Personally i didn't get any sex ed ever in my life, outside of "don't ever do it, be very ashamed of it, until you're married, then everything will magically be cool and normal and acceptable."  As a result, i had to go through all the shitty embarrassing stuff that most people experience as a kid as an adult. I had a lot of unhealthy conceptions and ideas about what relationships and sex and romance were and it led to a lot of trauma.

Spot on!  Very much my same experience, unfortunately

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2021, 01:05:11 PM »
I can't imagine actually going through with celibacy, nor can I imagine believing in religion in 2021.

But I back Sheckler, and his life choices are his own. Good for him. Stoked he's come a long way from being some MTV superstar kid that was hated by everyone, to virtually accepted for how crazy his skateboarding really is.

Let's just hope he doesn't go crazy like his brother. 
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »
I don't care what any of you say, dry humping is sick.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1226
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2021, 01:47:16 PM »
I don't care what any of you say, dry humping is sick.

so then is wet humping slick?

asking for a friend

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2021, 02:21:45 PM »

Church being net neutral for kids is....way off.

some of the shit that was shoved down my throat at church from 0-16 is the single biggest reason for most of my mental health issues.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2021, 03:58:09 PM »
I can't imagine actually going through with celibacy, nor can I imagine believing in religion in 2021.

But I back Sheckler, and his life choices are his own. Good for him. Stoked he's come a long way from being some MTV superstar kid that was hated by everyone, to virtually accepted for how crazy his skateboarding really is.

Let's just hope he doesn't go crazy like his brother. 
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2021, 04:43:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Church being net neutral for kids is....way off.

some of the shit that was shoved down my throat at church from 0-16 is the single biggest reason for most of my mental health issues.

I mean baby Christianity is fine, but yeah as soon as you start developing critical thinking ability and your pastor is like "just remember, masturbators, gay people and Muslims go to hell!" Is when the trauma comes in. Especially for women having to deal with "your body is sinful and is causing all these old dudes to be massive creeps"