Author Topic: Vintage skateboards and need help appraising  (Read 323 times)

Sebass2002

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Vintage skateboards and need help appraising
« on: May 13, 2021, 10:29:34 PM »

Does anyone know how much a DuraLite - Robin Logan, 1976 VERY RARE SKATEBOARD, GOOD CONDITION, and a Vintage and Powell and Peralta ,Mullen Chess Freestyle, 1983 EXTREMELY RARE Skate deck is worth I am listing them on ebay and wanted help finding out how much they are worth and also advertising these interesting items as well as looking for help on where to. sell them
Contact me at 202-517-4415 if you are interested or have any general info
https://www.ebay.com/itm/384160839963
https://www.ebay.com/itm/384160874936
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 11:26:17 AM by Sebass2002 »

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Re: Vintage skateboards and need help appraising
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 02:21:22 PM »
Oh wow, that Mullen is amazing. You can search for sold items on eBay to get a rough idea of what you're sitting on. OG board prices can vary quite a bit based on condition. @redpowellcollector on insta might be helpful, since he's really into those freestyle boards.

I'm not sure about the Logan, I see those on Goodwill pretty frequently going <$200

Sebass2002

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 02:30:52 PM »
OOH  thanks for the info mate, I will definitely hit them up asap. I will for sure ask em too. Yeah Idk about the othe one it seams rare cause its really hard to find a robin logan duralite that has been sold ive checked it out before. They actually look like they could go for more than the Blue one when I searched.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 03:15:36 PM »
OOH  thanks for the info mate, I will definitely hit them up asap. I will for sure ask em too. Yeah Idk about the othe one it seams rare cause its really hard to find a robin logan duralite that has been sold ive checked it out before. They actually look like they could go for more than the Blue one when I searched.
Ok. You’re probably right about the Logan Duralite. There are so many vintage boards like that far undervalued on Goodwill. I always forget to check.

@kingpinskateshop is also an avid OG collector and happy to help. If you call up Old Skull, they’ll also help appraise.

Sebass2002

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2021, 03:24:24 PM »
Thanks so much bro, had me scared there thinking the ROLO duralite one was cheap Im planning on taking a trip off this money lol. I DM'd all those guys on insta joined some FB groups hopefully i'll get some hits in the next few days.
Which old Skull is it that I should call? :o

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 09:55:51 AM »
Oh wow, that Mullen is amazing. You can search for sold items on eBay to get a rough idea of what you're sitting on. OG board prices can vary quite a bit based on condition. @redpowellcollector on insta might be helpful, since he's really into those freestyle boards.

I'm not sure about the Logan, I see those on Goodwill pretty frequently going <$200